So, the site talks about a "special challenge." Does that mean there might be another puzzle?

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/prizes

Special challenges prize

Headphones

Special challenges prize

The winners of the special challenge deserve a special prize: A brand-new pair of headphones could be yours!

If they are Dr Dre's Beat (see what I did there^_^) headphones, I'd be happy with that:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they updated the top 10 list! we're still #2, phew! :wub2: sorry for you nas, lu and eva that you lost your 3rd place. :sad: and sorry for the others who dropped out of the top 10.

Congratulation to your team!! I'm very happy that some MFCers got something more that a tshirt :aah:

Very good work girls!!! :huglove:

We ranked 13. I'm quite proud of that. :blush-anim-cl:

And well done to all MFCers who took part and those who did so well to get into the top 10. :clap: :clap: :clap:[/quote

Yeah, it feels good an d we start with rank 159, so good result. Well done my golden girls:huglove::huglove:

thank you, and also congrats to the teams of nas and hippie for winning a net hunt kit, and to the other mfc teams for their good ranking places! you all did brilliantly, it was really tough! :aah:

CONGRATS to the 'origin of love' team!! :thumb_yello::hi5:

And congrats to all the other MFC-ers in the top 10!! (Including my team!)

It sucks we didn't get a watch and came sooo close but considering the huge disadvantage we started on after the first puzzle (rank 46 :aah:) we did really well making up the slack.. Also yesterday's puzzle was a real kicker so I feel confident we tried our best :wub2:

Thanks to my teammates for being such good sports and to you guys who were so helpful :huglove: MFC rocks!

Now ... Abt this silly hunt kit... I don't wear tee shirts (unless they have mika on them and even then I tend to mutilate them :aah:) and I don't use a mouse on my net book so really I have abs no use for this prize :aah: I'll still let them post it anyway and I hope it costs a fortune in postage :naughty: jk jk...

Wow congratulations guys! This is fantastic! :clap:

Nas now I understand why you were so frustrated at losing even a few minutes. The scores are so close in the end!! :aah:

Yup! We missed by 11 points and only 20 separate number 2 frm 4 :aah:

I hope they send me the watch anyway. As a surprise lol

I really can't believe they are not giving a watch to the top 10. Lame.

I think top 2 and 3 shld get the limited edition and the rest of the top 10 should get the regular one! I mean it's not that expensive and it will cost less to post than the stupid kit :aah: