I think top 2 and 3 shld get the limited edition and the rest of the top 10 should get the regular one! I mean it's not that expensive and it will cost less to post than the stupid kit :aah:

Totally agree :teehee:

Anyway, hurrah for the tshirt :teehee:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think top 2 and 3 shld get the limited edition and the rest of the top 10 should get the regular one! I mean it's not that expensive and it will cost less to post than the stupid kit :aah:

Yes. I guess they just reckon everyone who doesn't get a watch will run out and buy a watch though. :sneaky2: And of course they are right :lmfao:

yes, i'm all for that! :naughty: we've all gone through this pain of the last 10 days, and it's ridiculous that after #3 you only get a stupid mousepad & shirt! for the last net hunt the top 10 got the watch and up to #100 they got a shirt!

yes, i'm all for that! :naughty: we've all gone through this pain of the last 10 days, and it's ridiculous that after #3 you only get a stupid mousepad & shirt! for the last net hunt the top 10 got the watch and up to #100 they got a shirt!

Hope you're kidding

Yes. I guess they just reckon everyone who doesn't get a watch will run out and buy a watch though. :sneaky2: And of course they are right :lmfao:

I'm the exception that proves the rule because I will not buy the watch :fisch:

Edited by Lucrezia

True! C'mon swatch stop being cheapskates :naughty:

The kit is for sure made in China very cheap not sure this is nice for people who loose hours in their lifes :blink:

This is what Swatch says you had to do yesterday:

To solve this puzzle, the net.hunter’s computer’s clock had to be set back to April 1st, 1996. By doing so, the net.hunt website’s design morphed back to that of the first net.hunt in 1996. The final question asked for the amount of days that have passed since the first net.hunt – the answer: 6427

That's sooooo not what I did. (I found it on the Wayback Machine internet archive.)

Where is this clock they mention that you had to set back? Does someone know the link to that??? I'm just curious!

This is what Swatch says you had to do yesterday:

That's sooooo not what I did. (I found it on the Wayback Machine internet archive.)

Where is this clock they mention that you had to set back? Does someone know the link to that??? I'm just curious!

the clock on your own pc. apparently they modified thge website in a way that depending on your computer date it'd look different.

i also never would have found the solution that way, lol! :roftl:

OMG, it really works when you change the date at you PC-clock to the 1st of April 1996 :shocked: That's genius :naughty: And now the puzzle makes sense after all, I was asking myself yesterday how you should have come to the idea that you should take the days from starting of the first nethunt to the end of the last one with the sentence that you can turn back time.