they updated the top 10 list! we're still #2, phew! :wub2: sorry for you nas, lu and eva that you lost your 3rd place. :sad: and sorry for the others who dropped out of the top 10.

Congratulations to your team Mellody :clap:

Congratulation to the winners!:clap:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is from 1996...

What makes u think it'll aplly now too?:blink:

Don't think that Mellody suggested that it applies now too... she only pointed out that back then, the first 100 teams received a t-shirt. If you compare it with this competition, where the numbers 4-10 receive a t-shirt, it's quite a difference in rewarding the teams.

Don't think that Mellody suggested that it applies now too... she only pointed out that back then, the first 100 teams received a t-shirt. If you compare it with this competition, where the numbers 4-10 receive a t-shirt, it's quite a difference in rewarding the teams.

exactly. :thumb_yello:

yes, hope you will tell us which one you got. Today I got the blue one I ordered, its fantastic and I'm lucky that I will get the yellow one, too. Have to wait for it:teehee:

Edited by Littlelady

To everyone who joined the hunt

:group_hug::group_hug::group_hug:

not that we know. tho the vietnamese girl is a mika fan, so hopefully she finds her way to mfc to report. :fisch:

at least it's not cheap for swatch if they have to pay trips from russia, vietnam and canada. :naughty::devil:

imgThankYou.png

to everyone who helped with hints! Sometimes finding the solution would be impossible without you.

:group_hug:

And a big thanks to my team! Eriko and Carla it was fun playing this game with you!

:huglove:

The #1 team beat everyone it seems but who knows. It's been fun, thanks to my lovely MFC friends, love you girls and it's been a pleasure :)

But my back is killing me now lol

i'm off now, really knackered from this sh*t. but i'm so glad i figured it out, dunno if we win a watch but that i managed to find the solution (even if only after some hints) makes me feel a little bit like all the hassle was worth it. tho i'd probably just feel as relieved if someone else had told me, just glad that it's over lol! :naughty:

I think Mika should just give a watch to all us MFCers who took part. I think we deserve it. :wink2:

I want to quote everyone :lmfao:

I got sick once it was over :shocked: too much stress I think :mf_rosetinted:

I feel better now :teehee:

I'm so glad it's over but I love my wonderful team :group_hug: and everyone else here who helped and made it possible to finish the hunt which I could have never done by myself :blush-anim-cl:

I love you all my fellow MFCers :group_hug:

I won't do this again though :no:

A t-shirt for the top ten would have been really nice considering how much we worked for this :thumb_yello:

Or at least some kind of a "I've survived the Swatch net hunt" official diploma :bleh:

The net.hunt is now history. I became curious about Mika and his music during the net.hunt so I bought his first album Life in Cartoon Motion and really liked it There is a new Mika fan :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You should buy the other ones too :naughty:

I bet you'd like them :thumb_yello:

You might want to introduce yourself by opening a thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

The net.hunt is now history. I became curious about Mika and his music during the net.hunt so I bought his first album Life in Cartoon Motion and really liked it There is a new Mika fan :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You should buy the other ones too :naughty:

I bet you'd like them :thumb_yello:

You might want to introduce yourself by opening a thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

This way we can welcome you properly to MFC :wink2:

Hi

I forgot to congratulate the winners, so congratulations to everyone who'll be given a prize :clap:

I'm glad this hunt is over, it was really stressfull to me, too.

I'm also glad I have finished rank 15, on my own :naughty:

Eventually, Mika's getting more fans thanks to the Swatch hunt, which is a very positive thing :thumb_yello:

A Mail from SWATCH

I think that all of net.hunters got a mail from SWATCH.

swatch_logooo.jpg

Dear Net.hunter

We hope you had a great time chasing through web and time with Swatch! Without net.hunters, there is no net.hunt – thank you for being part of this ten-day race against time! The solutions to all puzzles are now online.

And you can finally discover the new Swatch watch designed by Mika, available soon at an official store near you.

Stay tuned with Swatch Club and don't forget to take a look at the final ranking!

f6k1.jpg

ykxi.jpg

fner.jpg

All puzzles – all solutions.

06.11.2013 / 16:48 / @ 700 .beats

After ten days of challenges and fun using your detective skills, Swatch net.hunt has reached its end. For those who didn’t solve every puzzle, we’ve put together an overview with all puzzles and all solutions – there you go!

Puzzle #1 – The Picture Puzzle

The key is the hands of Sant Bartomeu I Santa Tecla church’s clock. The time displayed is 10 o’clock, leading to the solution: 1000

Puzzle #2 – The Reading Puzzle

We were looking for the barcode of the Time Magazine issued in April 2010. You could find it on the magazine cover. The solution: 9771064030005

Puzzle #3 – The Window Puzzle

The given hints lead towards the famous Abbey Road crossing in London, where on the day of the puzzle four persons crossed the street every 30 minutes, presenting the year of the Swatch Abbey Road promotional campaign – which is this puzzle solution: 2008

Puzzle #4 – The Surf Puzzle

Your task was to find the Swatch Internet Time website created for net.hunt: http://www.1000beats.ch. This page showed the question to be answered: how many seconds are one Swatch .beat? The answer is 86.4, making the solution: 864

Puzzle #5 – The Patience Puzzle

This puzzle is all about the “Pitch Drop Experiment”. The solution to its mystery is the year the experiment was started: 1927

Puzzle #6 – The Blurry Puzzle

Different time zones are this puzzle’s theme. The first picture shows the Zytglogge in Bern, Switzerland, which is one hour ahead of Universal Time, so +1 UTC. The second one is Torre del Reloj in Cartagena, Colombia, which is -5 UTC. The third one is the Sapporo Clock Tower in Japan, +9 UTC. The last picture shows Spasskaya in Moscow, Russia, which is +4 UTC. Combining the four figures leads to the puzzle’s solution: 1594

Puzzle #7 – The Eternally Long Puzzle

This puzzle is about “ORGAN2/ASLSP”, the longest song in the world played in the slowest speed possible. The solution is the date of the next note, September 5th, 2020: 09052020

Puzzle #8 – The Name Puzzle

The key to this puzzle’s solution is the island formerly known as Christmas Island. Since changing its time zone and name in 1995, the new year starts first here. The puzzle solution was the island’s former name: kiritimati

Puzzle #9 – The Tougher Picture Puzzle

This puzzle sent you looking for a sun clock in Lithuania, the reason why the first hint was in Lithuanian. The clock’s GPS coordinates (55.294988,20.990624) are the path to the solution. The last two decimals may vary from user to user, so they are not relevant for the code to be entered, the solution is: 552949xx209906xx

Puzzle #10 – The Final Puzzle

To solve this puzzle, the net.hunter’s computer’s clock had to be set back to April 1st, 1996. By doing so, the net.hunt website’s design morphed back to that of the first net.hunt in 1996. The final question asked for the amount of days that have passed since the first net.hunt – the answer: 6427

We hope you had a great time during the Swatch net.hunt – thanks so much for being part of it!

I just bought Life in Cartoon Motion.

What does everyone recommend for the second purchase ?

:fisch:

The Boy Who Knew Too Much and The Origin Of Love, both because you will love them believe me :wink2:

I just bought Life in Cartoon Motion.

What does everyone recommend for the second purchase ?

Very nice to see new people here :thumb_yello: Welcome to net.hunt as well :original:

If you want to buy only one CD I recommend "The origin of love", because it's more different to "Life in Cartoon Motion" than "The Boy who knew to much", so you'll see more of Mikas repertoire. But better buy both of them :wink2:

I was told that two of the top ten teams are having problems with the Swatch certification process.

Has anybody heard anything ?

:shocked::shocked:

:sorry::tears::tears:

:sorry: Thats' sad but maybe the prize is not lost but just delayed.

Here's the email I got:

hereby we confirm that your team got the 9th place in Swatch net.hunt.

You are therefore entitled to receive a Swatch net.hunt kit.

We will ship this at your given address.

We hope you had a great time during the competition and we thank you for putting your best efforts in it.

We wish you a swatchy day.

Your Swatch Club Int’l Team

After the Net.hunt competition I was already proud of my team, but now I'm even more proud.

We won the Swatch Net.hunt story competition! :hi5:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats

Edit: Link to the story itself http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats/In-A-Blink-Of-An-Eye-s-net.hunt-story

After the Net.hunt competition I was already proud of my team, but now I'm even more proud.

We won the Swatch Net.hunt story competition! :hi5:

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats

Edit: Link to the story itself http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/news-beats/In-A-Blink-Of-An-Eye-s-net.hunt-story

CONGRATS !!!! it's very interesting !!!:huglove:

I didn't know about the Story Competition !!! :doh:

Who drew the fantastic illustration ? I love it so much ( especially of sweet Mel ) !!! :wub2:

t9ed.jpg