Mika in Vanity Fair Italia N°44 2013 - Interview + photo shoot + videos -- out Oct.30

isabellarosie123

Thank you for the article! Will there be more of it? I mean text, we have already lots of pics :wub2:

Nice to see that he is still happy in his relationship and that he feels at ease talking about it and his future.

About the pics, I like that it breaks his image of "nice curly haired guy", he looks totally different in it and I like that. Another side of him :thumb_yello:

Do you really think that the pics were taken in his house?

What is that MAD magazine actually?

Thank you for the article! Will there be more of it? I mean text, we have already lots of pics :wub2:

Nice to see that he is still happy in his relationship and that he feels at ease talking about it and his future.

About the pics, I like that it breaks his image of "nice curly haired guy", he looks totally different in it and I like that. Another side of him :thumb_yello:

yes, there will be more text in the magazine :thumb_yello:

MAD magazine is a cartoon spoof and satire mag which has been going for about 50 years now. When I was a kid, they did paperback books of the best of the magazines which I still have somewhere around. I love MAD it's a really funny read if you ever get the chance to get a copy.

I just said the same thing in another thread! Nice to see a different Mika

Oh that is interesting that he talks about the Kinsey scale as Nas and I were discussing. Doesn't answer his own question though. :naughty:

It seems extremely unlikely that his family did not know he was gay. I wonder if he meant about his relationship.

83d41dde-e8c2-4f7a-a51c-b9f52d56150a.jpg

78cbc443-1307-4ff7-a9f8-4027f176809a.jpg

91f69c41-9d1a-49b2-8ec2-e23626a954df.jpg

3222b130-58ab-4ad6-9a44-8f514b719ebc.jpg

I find this photoshoot very very ... camp. Outrageously camp, in a best sense of the word !

Aubrey Beardsley meets London Dandy aka James Bond :aah:)))

When I see photos like these I recall the works by Mick Rock who photographed rock stars of the 70-s. He made most famous photos of Freddie Mercury & Queen, without hiding his gay nature, for the first time . It was brilliant and brave. And I like these photos of Mika made in a same way.

Yes, these photos just scream Freddie Mercury to me! :shocked:

mad magazine is a cartoon spoof and satire mag which has been going for about 50 years now. When i was a kid, they did paperback books of the best of the magazines which i still have somewhere around. I love mad it's a really funny read if you ever get the chance to get a copy.

they are hilarious!

Oh that is interesting that he talks about the Kinsey scale as Nas and I were discussing. Doesn't answer his own question though. :naughty:

It seems extremely unlikely that his family did not know he was gay. I wonder if he meant about his relationship.

I think he meant that he had to talk to his and his partner's family not about being gay but about coming out officially to 'everyone' :) but I don't know of course!

I think tomorrow I'm buying the magazine ;) ... Even if I wish soooo much that more 'serious' interviews like this were video-interviews... It's my fault but I never trust a journalist 100% XD I mean, an article describes the atmosphere of the interview but it doesn't make you 'directly live' it, if you know what I mean... :)

:teehee:

Oh, no, please please please no moustache on his pretty face! I don't like men wearing moustage!

Of course I don't want a moustache in his pretty face too, what I mean is with moustache Mika would be almost like Freddie in these pics. :teehee: Altought I like Mika unshaved as he looked at Deejay Radio pics :wub2:

yes, there will be more text in the magazine :thumb_yello:

MAD magazine is a cartoon spoof and satire mag which has been going for about 50 years now. When I was a kid, they did paperback books of the best of the magazines which I still have somewhere around. I love MAD it's a really funny read if you ever get the chance to get a copy.

Thanks

I was saddened that Sacha Baron Cohen left the Freddie movie, it seems unlikely that they're going to make it now, but if Mika was a good actor and gained a little weight, he could portray him I suppose.

But to me, these photos make him look like count dracula with that back slicked hair and all lol