Mika in Vanity Fair Italia N°44 2013 - Interview + photo shoot + videos -- out Oct.30

isabellarosie123

I was saddened that Sacha Baron Cohen left the Freddie movie, it seems unlikely that they're going to make it now, but if Mika was a good actor and gained a little weight, he could portray him I suppose.

But to me, these photos make him look like count dracula with that back slicked hair and all lol

btw, interesting the count dracula look with the red letters and the magazine to be out at halloween's eve x)

btw, interesting the count dracula look with the red letters and the magazine to be out at halloween's eve x)

:thumb_yello:

It will be nice seeing him dressed as in the Popular video next thursday!

I hope he will do something of this kind.

It seems extremely unlikely that his family did not know he was gay. I wonder if he meant about his relationship.

I think he meant that he had to talk to his and his partner's family not about being gay but about coming out officially to 'everyone' :) but I don't know of course!

Yes, I think he is saying that he needed to talk about the public coming out with his family and the family of his partner and the consequences it would have for all of them. Only more far away family didn't know it.

Come mai ha aspettato tanto a fare coming out?

«Ho aspettato perché non ero pronto. L’ho fatto quando mi sono sentito felice. E poi, dovevo sistemare tante cose, prima. Dovevo dirlo a mia zia, a mio zio, agli amici che non lo sapevano. Dovevo parlarne con la mia famiglia e con la famiglia del mio compagno. Non era una cosa che riguardava solo me».

Why did you wait so long with your coming out?

I've waited because I wasn't ready. I've done it when I felt happy. And than, I had to sort out some things first. I had to tell it my aunt, my uncle, to friends who didn't know. I had to talk to my family and to the family of my partner. It's wasn't something that was just about me.

Even if I wish soooo much that more 'serious' interviews like this were video-interviews... It's my fault but I never trust a journalist 100% XD I mean, an article describes the atmosphere of the interview but it doesn't make you 'directly live' it, if you know what I mean... :)

I feel the same!

for example, I read an interview where Mika said that he didn't like very much how journalists wrote the 2009 article about his "bisexual statement" ...

Indeed :thumb_yello: These photos are brilliant, imo, and with a lot of references. Not that I want him to walk around looking like Dracula and I do prefer his natural look (especially with sleepy hair and stubble, lol) but the idea of photo shootings is to tell stories or give a message, really enjoyed watching these.

78cbc443-1307-4ff7-a9f8-4027f176809a.jpg

OMM! He looks like he is trying to scratch his back on the radiator and the hair like he was listening Antonio Banderas advice from The Four Rooms.

[YOUTUBE]YxSCBil_Bvw[/YOUTUBE]

He is well dressed and I understand the styling, it's good, but the hair is so :P Like glued.

Hi

Thanks for the article :thumb_yello:

My favourite picture is the one in front of the radiotor with the pullover too :wub2:

maybe because of the wool, it is soft :naughty:

I like the video before very much, have never seen this movie, it looks hilarious :aah:

What is the point with Mika ? The hair ???!

Hi

Thanks for the article :thumb_yello:

My favourite picture is the one in front of the radiotor with the pullover too :wub2:

maybe because of the wool, it is soft :naughty:

I like the video before very much, have never seen this movie, it looks hilarious :aah:

What is the point with Mika ? The hair ???!

Are we twins?:wub2:

OMM! He looks like he is trying to scratch his back on the radiator and the hair like he was listening Antonio Banderas advice from The Four Rooms.

[YOUTUBE]YxSCBil_Bvw[/YOUTUBE]

He is well dressed and I understand the styling, it's good, but the hair is so :P Like glued.

:lmfao: for Mika with the radiator and for the video

This one is my very fav one :wub2:

oooooh i really really do not like this one :naughty:

his hair looks like it's been licked by 1000 kittens, his pants are way to short looking, don't like that little line in front of his pants, the sweater, though it appears soft, looks like it was knitted with leftover wool of every color & don't get me going on those spiky shoes :no: i do like the red shoe laces :aah:

So he had stolen that pillow with his initials from the hotel room ?? :naughty:

37c49bcf-6024-4e63-a754-98564986c6c1.jpg

who wears a watch on top of their bathrobe cuff? :naughty:

on the up side... i like the cover of the magazine :wub2:

oooooh i really really do not like this one :naughty:

his hair looks like it's been licked by 1000 kittens, his pants are way to short looking, don't like that little line in front of his pants, the sweater, though it appears soft, looks like it was knitted with leftover wool of every color & don't get me going on those spiky shoes :no: i do like the red shoe laces :aah:

who wears a watch on top of their bathrobe cuff? :naughty:

on the up side... i like the cover of the magazine :wub2:

1000 kittens!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: Now i'm going to have some strange dreams.

Who else but Mika. :lmfao: Maybe it's the next Swatch puzzle. sherlock.gif

:mf_rosetinted:

I was saddened that Sacha Baron Cohen left the Freddie movie, it seems unlikely that they're going to make it now, but if Mika was a good actor and gained a little weight, he could portray him I suppose.

But to me, these photos make him look like count dracula with that back slicked hair and all lol

I heard Ben Wishaw is playing Freddie now.

Mika don't gain weight for a Baron Cohen film! (even though you are a skinny little thing)

I'm not a big fan of the pose in front if the radiator but I really like the stylistic choices in these pics (and his mouth is closed :aah:) they're very typical vanity fair type pics...vanity fair is the only magazine I buy regularly actually...but I digress :aah:... And hence very glamorous

Haven't read the article yet but srsly FIVE kids??! What the....:naughty: