Mika in Vanity Fair Italia N°44 2013 - Interview + photo shoot + videos -- out Oct.30

isabellarosie123

So, it's been the same guy all along, with perhaps a few times "on a break", but now together and committed.

It's absolutely great. I hope one day we find out who the guy is that he's with. Just so we could welcome him properly. I could also see Mika with a few kids. He'd make such a wonderful father.

I prefer the curls btw.

So, it's been the same guy all along, with perhaps a few times "on a break", but now together and committed.

It's absolutely great. I hope one day we find out who the guy is that he's with. Just so we could welcome him properly. I could also see Mika with a few kids. He'd make such a wonderful father.

I prefer the curls btw.

He would be such a cute and such a loving dad! I can just see him with like 5 kids clinging to his neck! :)

Wow, hope he doesn't get the 7 year itch, lol.

The hair is too much for my taste. I like the MAD photo the best.

I love that he feels able to be so open, good to see/read.

I hope he has kids one day, Elton said he regretted waiting.

I prefer the curls btw.

Not sure if we'll ever know who the guy is, but I agree with the rest

Mine too!

Happy I'm not alone:fisch:

:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure, i don´t see Mika in that picture :(

LOL,I thought it's something wrong with my post,and you can't see the pic :doh:

Really? :shocked::shocked:

I don't like it...:fisch:

WHAAAT?? :shocked: No way,I thought of you first when I saw it,he's showing his suprasternal notch,and you don't like it?? :shocked:

WHAAAT?? :shocked: No way,I thought of you first when I saw it,he's showing his suprasternal notch,and you don't like it?? :shocked:

true :shocked:

I haven't seen it :teehee: I was so distracted by the hair, trousers, pose, that I didn't notice it... :doh:

Well well! They are quite stylish pics.

And the pic with MAD magazine in is my favourite :blush-anim-cl:

And the interview is very open, I agree with him that the timing of his coming out was his choice. It really annoys me when people are pushed into doing it when they aren't ready. He is very sensitive to his partners and their respective families feelings, which I admire the hell out him for. And I think he would make a great dad one day :thumb_yello:

Edited by RAK1

Wow the cover of Vanity Fair is pretty damn impressive. For once I prefer him with the hat on. Nice to see him in a proper one instead of the naff ones he wears on stage. I almost bought him a bespoke felt hat for his birthday but was too preoccupied with the MFC gift. Maybe when he's 40. :naughty: Or maybe when I get a free trip to London :mf_rosetinted:

What does the article say? 7 years with his boyfriend is old news. :naughty: Looks like the photo shoot is in his house and I always love a nosey look. :teehee:

nice short video biography on VF site

http://bcove.me/3hxgcpyw

:wub2:

ps. apart from the willy nonsense :sneaky2:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: (and agree about willy :aah: )

I don't think it's stealing if they put HIS initials on it. It was meant for him. :naughty:

Where was that,I can't remember....US?

true :shocked:

I haven't seen it :teehee: I was so distracted by the hair, trousers, pose, that I didn't notice it... :doh:

:wags_finger: That was the first thing I saw :wub2:

Well well! They are quite stylish pics.

And the pic with MAD magazine in is my favourite :blush-anim-cl:

And the interview is very open, I agree with him that the timing of his coming out was his choice. It really annoys me when people are pushed into doing it when they aren't ready. He is very sensitive to his partners and their respective families feelings, which I admire the hell out him for. And I think he would make a great dad one day :thumb_yello:

I agree Rose, what I don't get is that it took him 7 years with the same partner to realise he was happy:aah::aah::wink2:

my reaction upon first seeing these: "HOLY BALLS HE LOOKS LIKE A FILM STAR" :o

:thumb_yello: I agree - he really does, and he is - even he denies it :naughty:

And he looks like a supermodel as well - sooo sophisticated :wub2: Very nice interview, btw - and like Mariana said some days ago: "He's everywhere now"

A lot of new people get to know our MIKA - and I LOVE it !!! :mikadas:

Love,love

me

Thanks very much for posting!

From what I understood it is a very interesting read (like we haven't had for a while). I always love to know his thoughts about the future.

I'm not a big fan of the photos either, but let's say I appreciate the artistry of it :teehee: