MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

I just called at the Swatch store in Padua,Italy,and they told me I can buy the limited edition one only if I am a member of the Swatch Club.And to become their member,I have to buy first another watch called "Open It" :doh:

dafuq :blink: sounds far out :aah:

Is that the reason why it isn't in the online store anymore. Because this morning I still saw it, but now not anymore...

just a thought. it's possible, companies indeed to this for marketing reasons. but it could also be sold out for real, who knows. :dunno:

I thought we already became members when we signed up for the competition? :dunno:

We became Basic member,and to be a Swatch Club member,you have to be a Premium one,which means you have to buy that watch first :aah:

I`m too lazy to quote Christine and Deb, so I just say this : I agree with you ladies:thumb_yello:

These watches are not wearable for many of us, Oldlings)).... But on the other hand, if ( when) I go to a Mika`s gig - I MUST be wearing them, for sure. It`s for a special occasion.

The watch looks exactly like I predicted ( I`m a highly competent mikafan, you see :wink2:), it`s typical mika-design, where TBWKTM meets his overall creativity.

I think, this is how Mika fulfils his need, sympathy and appetite for creativity. This is such a big part of him. He`s the Renaissance Man.

I'm an Oldling and I will wear one. I tend to be a trendy oldie, but I think all Mika fans are young and golden, even when they're old and knackered. Mika keeps us young.

I just called the Oxford Street branch and they said they might have some available at the signing, and that the limited edition one will possibly be online after the event :thumb_yello:

That's not much use. You'd imagine they'd be organised and have plenty of them available at the signing. Not much point going to London for the signing if you can't even get the watch at it. :dunno:

We became Basic member,and to be a Swatch Club member,you have to be a Premium one,which means you have to buy that watch first :aah:

For €75? Pffft. This plastic watch scam is unbelievable. :shocked:

That's not much use. You'd imagine they'd be organised and have plenty of them available at the signing. Not much point going to London for the signing if you can't even get the watch at it. :dunno:

Maybe they reckon these limited edition will sell out anyway and they just want to flog the others.

nice! i still have a spare. :teehee: but guess i might wait some more time. :fisch:

who would've thought that when mikasounds.com threw them out for 5 pounds! :shocked:

nice! i still have a spare. :teehee: but guess i might wait some more time. :fisch:

who would've thought that when mikasounds.com threw them out for 5 pounds! :shocked:

I know! Especially when Mika and members of his crew have asked fans for one because they didn't know where to get it. :lmfao:

The songs for sorrow books are a strange beast - I've seen them for prices like these BUT they can also be bought for hella cheap occasionally - I got one for my birthday this year that cost abt 5 pounds on eBay :aah:

The only thing I've never seen for cheaper than 30$ is the relax USB..

I know! Especially when Mika and members of his crew have asked fans for one because they didn't know where to get it. :lmfao:

lol, when did that happen?! :lmfao:

The songs for sorrow books are a strange beast - I've seen them for prices like these BUT they can also be bought for hella cheap occasionally - I got one for my birthday this year that cost abt 5 pounds on eBay :aah:

oh nice, i got that one too. :teehee: just one tho and i prefer to keep it. at least for now. :naughty:

I`m too lazy to quote Christine and Deb, so I just say this : I agree with you ladies:thumb_yello:

These watches are not wearable for many of us, Oldlings)).... But on the other hand, if ( when) I go to a Mika`s gig - I MUST be wearing them, for sure. It`s for a special occasion.

The watch looks exactly like I predicted ( I`m a highly competent mikafan, you see :wink2:), it`s typical mika-design, where TBWKTM meets his overall creativity.

I think, this is how Mika fulfils his need, sympathy and appetite for creativity. This is such a big part of him. He`s the Renaissance Man.

:thumb_yello:

I don't even know what that is. Was it released in 2006?

I saw a Dodgy Holiday EP once because an MFCer brought it to Seattle to get signed afterwards when Mika came to sit with us. Mika was high on painkillers and signed the plastic sleeve she used to protect it instead of the CD :freak: He was impressed that she had it though. I never see them for sale and can't imagine what they would cost :aah:

lol, when did that happen?! :lmfao:

Bab got one for one of the crew I think in 2009 and I heard later on that Mika was looking for one too. That must have been after they sold out though. I can't recall the circumstances.

The problem with these limited edition watches is the same with the Swatch contest. There will be hardcore Swatch people interested and not just Mika fans. I saw someone in the UK bought one this morning so they must have been for sale. But getting access to limited edition watches is one of the perks of this expensive club membership so they must have to reserve some so that members have right of first refusal. Kind of like a gig ticket presale I would think.

If the ones sent to the stores require club membership I am not interested. It's just too much to spend on something I don't love.

For €75? Pffft. This plastic watch scam is unbelievable. :shocked:

I know.....I like Mika's watch,but not that much :blush-anim-cl:

What's that?

Oh no, I have such a small wrist that it's impossible for me to wear the blue model. And the one with the smaller clock-face is the limited one :overreact:

I have the same problem and just stay away from watches with a band generally.

I just called at the Swatch store in Padua,Italy,and they told me I can buy the limited edition one only if I am a member of the Swatch Club.And to become their member,I have to buy first another watch called "Open It" :doh:

I guess they want to sell that watch in a way or another :fisch:

I don't even know what that is. Was it released in 2006?

I saw a Dodgy Holiday EP once because an MFCer brought it to Seattle to get signed afterwards when Mika came to sit with us. Mika was high on painkillers and signed the plastic sleeve she used to protect it instead of the CD :freak: He was impressed that she had it though. I never see them for sale and can't imagine what they ce.

I know.....I like Mika's watch,but not that much :blush-anim-cl:

What's that?

It's this

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1009152&postcount=10

I'm sure u both knew that but forgot :aah: