MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

The swatches are cool, but are a little on the expensive side for what they are. I think I like the look of the box more than the watch itself though. How do you buy it? I'm thinking it's country-bias again! :(

And yes, I agree with those who say they want more new music and more gigs. I guess Mika is really creative, and has many other areas of interest/talent than just music. Having said that the idea of x-factor is a bit :aah: though, especially considering Mika has spoken out against that style of show in the past. But then again, he seemed to want to do it to learn Italian as much as for anything else!:teehee: ARGHH!

It's this

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1009152&postcount=10

I'm sure u both knew that but forgot :aah:

yeah i remember buying this at hmv when i was in london early 2008 for the mika gigs. :wub2: it was available at stores in the uk but not in germany - not sure if outside of the uk at all. :dunno:

It's this

Thanks. No I don't pay much attention to this stuff to be honest. I am not really interested in merch or multiple copies of music I already own.

I had hoped that Mika would sell USBs of concert recordings at the gigs but that's a different story.

The problem with these limited edition watches is the same with the Swatch contest. There will be hardcore Swatch people interested and not just Mika fans. I saw someone in the UK bought one this morning so they must have been for sale. But getting access to limited edition watches is one of the perks of this expensive club membership so they must have to reserve some so that members have right of first refusal. Kind of like a gig ticket presale I would think.

If the ones sent to the stores require club membership I am not interested. It's just too much to spend on something I don't love.

You saw someone who bought the watch in the store? Because I went to a Swatch store and they told me they will have it when Mika has been there.

Oh no, I have such a small wrist that it's impossible for me to wear the blue model. And the one with the smaller clock-face is the limited one :overreact:

Don't worry,this is new trend for wearing Mika's watches :naughty:

7a065ac3-d82a-46b3-b080-a6acf953dfac_zpsb63db205.jpg

It's this

Thanks! I had no idea about it :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::naughty: But what about the summer??

I need to put on weight, there is no escape :aah:

haha! Same here- the problem is that I don't think wrists would be the first place it'd go!:sneaky2:

How big is it (as in minimum length?)

I prefer the bigger one!:teehee:

Edited by Ellenowl

How big is it (as in minimum length?)

I prefer the bigger one!:teehee:

Sorry, no information about the position of the holes in the band, but some about the size of the clock-faces:

Blue Watch:

Collection:Fall-winter watches 2013

Model for:Men and women

Color:Multicolor

Type of case:Plastic, blue (38 mm / 1.49")

Hands (h, m, s):Black, black, white

Type of strap:Silicone, multicolor (22mm / 0.86")

Features:Water-resistant (30 meters / 100 feet)

Swiss made precision quartz

Special packaging

http://www.switzerwatch.com/english-swatch-new-gent/watch-swatch-kukulakuku-mika-special.html

Yellow Watch:

Collection:Fall-winter watches 2013

Model for:Men, women, boys and girls

Color:Multicolor

Type of case:Plastic, multicolor (33 mm/1.30")

Hands (h, m, s):White, white, black

Type of strap:Silicone, multicolor (17mm/0.67")

http://www.switzerwatch.com/english-swatch-gent/watch-swatch-kukulakuki-mika-special.html

I'm getting very confused on what's happening over here... Where can I get a hand on the swatches in Canada/US if it's not yet available in stores? Or is it available in stores? When is it going to be? Internet? WHAT? help...

I'm getting very confused on what's happening over here... Where can I get a hand on the swatches in Canada/US if it's not yet available in stores? Or is it available in stores? When is it going to be? Internet? WHAT? help...

it's already online, but the limited edition is sold out there, now we have to wait to be on the physical stores

it's already online, but the limited edition is sold out there, now we have to wait to be on the physical stores

WHAT?! Really, I wanted that limited edition one, oh too bad, hope they'll be in stores, thanks for the info Bia :thumb_yello:

I called some stores today and they don't know if they will be carrying the collection in Canada. One said their shipment of watches today did not include it so it is probably not available in stores yet. A shop girl said she knows someone at head office she can speak to in the next day or two and will call me back. But you might want to ask near you as well because if they are going to be anywhere in Canada it will be Montreal.

Has this video been posted already ?

Mika a Venezia per presentare gli Swatch della sua fantasia VIDEO

Il cantante e giudice di XFactor a Ca' Giustinian per il lancio dei due prodotti disegnati nel suo studio londinese. Nella "casa" della Biennale

http://www.veneziatoday.it/cronaca/mika-venezia-ieri-presentazione-swatch-5-novembre-2013.html

WHAT?! Really, I wanted that limited edition one, oh too bad, hope they'll be in stores, thanks for the info Bia :thumb_yello:

I went to Eliko on Ste-cath today and the guy is supposed to check and call me back to tell me when/if he will get them. I'll let you know if anything comes up. No online Swatch shop in Canada:sneaky2:

I just called the Oxford Street branch and they said they might have some available at the signing, and that the limited edition one will possibly be online after the event :thumb_yello:

A glimmer of hope.

I was wondering if some had been put by for the signings, this looks good if they are saying that:thumb_yello:

I went on the Swatch website through a link that took me to the UK on-line store. Both watches were there but I couldn't purchase them from that site. I had to go to the US Swatch on-line store where they do not have it at all. And the closest Swatch outlet to me is a mere 8 hours away. :annoyed_h4h: I'm just a little disappointed I guess because I was looking forward to the release of these watches.

I went on the Swatch website through a link that took me to the UK on-line store. Both watches were there but I couldn't purchase them from that site. I had to go to the US Swatch on-line store where they do not have it at all. And the closest Swatch outlet to me is a mere 8 hours away. :annoyed_h4h: I'm just a little disappointed I guess because I was looking forward to the release of these watches.

Same here! No swatch stores anywhere even remotely near here, the uk site doesn't ship to the usa and neither design is in the usa shop yet. i'll give them a couple more days, but if they dont get em up by then i plan on contacting their customer service.

i was so excited that finally one of Mika's design projects would be sold in the states. dunno why i even bother hoping anymore :(

Hmm sucks they aren't in the us shop! Can i not order from the UK online shop to ship to US? I havnt tried.

Well, there are 3 Swatch stores near me. Each just a half hour away in different directions. So ill try my luck calling to see if they'd get any.