MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

The lady from a Swatch Store in Germany told me that you don't need to be a club member on the phone. I hope it's really true, otherwise I would have have a problem :aah: Maybe it's different in the single countries?

I´m not a Swatch Club member and could buy the Kukulakuki in Germany. Maybe every Swatchshops in every country can make their own rules with limited pieces?

My local Swatch said they have four mika watches in store. But then he said those were reserved already. But he put me on the list for the next order and said mine should come in soon. I'm #2 in the next order list! Should have called earlier to reserve! Oh well! Yay!!

Edited by BangBangLou

the London shop (where the signing is happening) replied to me and confirmed that the limited swatch will be there to buy and they also gave me the price. A bit expensive...

Can you reserve them in advance? or do you have to queue for them?

I don't know, never seen the price officially:thumb_yello:

but i'm sure it will be over 100:shocked:

Are you going to London Rose?

I certainly am, this watch is my birthday present to myself:wub2:

Mika for Swatch

Long version video

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/78024340" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="

">Mika for Swatch</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Mika for Swatch

Long version video

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/78024340" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="

">Mika for Swatch</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Thanks Eriko - that's great. :thumb_yello:

My Swatch came today!!

It's great. Really well made! It looks like there's a bit on the back that unscrews to change the battery. I hope that's the case. It's better than having to prise the back off.

:thumb_yello: Congrats!! Sounds really good :blush-anim-cl: I have not heard anything about mine yet. I hope you'll enjoy your new watch , and that it will give you a lot of opportunities to talk about the designer behind it ... :wub2::teehee:

Love,love

me

HOT OFF THE PRESS!

*MIKA 4 SWATCH UPDATE**

We have some news on availability of Mika's designs for Swatch. Due to overwhelming demand, stocks have been sold very quickly but we can confirm that the general release Kukulakuku watch will be available to buy online in Japan and the US within the next week - please keep checking the Mika page on http://www.swatch.com and subscribe to be alerted as soon as stock is back. With regards to the limited edition Kukulakuki, this has officially sold out internationally. HOWEVER, we have managed to save a few back, so there will be a very limited number for sale at the signing sessions in Paris, Milan and London. All watches, both limited edition and otherwise, will be available to Mika fans on a first come first served basis. These are the last official Kukulakuki limited edition watches, so get down there early - good luck everyone!

:thumb_yello: Congrats!! Sounds really good :blush-anim-cl: I have not heard anything about mine yet. I hope you'll enjoy your new watch , and that it will give you a lot of opportunities to talk about the designer behind it ... :wub2::teehee:

Love,love

me

This is what I'm hoping.

Stranger - That's an unusual watch

Marilyn - Thank you. It was designed by Mika

Stranger - Emmmm didn't he used to be big? Where is he now?

Marilyn - *Tells them*

This is what I'm hoping.

Stranger - That's an unusual watch

Marilyn - Thank you. It was designed by Mika

Stranger - Emmmm didn't he used to be big? Where is he now?

Marilyn - *Tells them*

:thumb_yello: Awww - "good gone girl" :teehee: - you have the receipt ready, hope it will work out fine - good luck ... :huglove:

Love,love

me

Just in case anyone wondered:

The online US swatch store finally has the blue Mika swatch available for purchase! As of now, it doesnt seem to able to be found by searching "mika" but its there for $70

I bought mine :D

The online US swatch store finally has the blue Mika swatch available for purchase! As of now, it doesnt seem to able to be found by searching "mika"

but its there for $70

Thanks for the heads up.

Got right on it & ordered myself one.

Represent MIKA!

Well, it's really hard for the belgian fans to buy Mika's watch :aah:

Impossible to buy it online and no store had ordered Kukulakuku in november. The first store that has ordered Mika's watch is a little store in Namur, past friday :blink: We have to be patient!!

I have had a call this morning, Inno Namur that said the watch will be available since the second week of december, not before and it seems to be the same for all the belgian stores :wait:

I'm waiting for the little store to call me today but it's hopeless, I think they'll tell me the same :fisch:

The online US swatch store finally has the blue Mika swatch available for purchase! As of now, it doesnt seem to able to be found by searching "mika" but its there for $70

The blue Mika watch seems to no longer be in the US online shop. :blink: perhaps they'll restock but i hope everyone in the usa who wanted to buy it online got it already.

Edited by kreacher

The blue Mika watch seems to no longer be in the US online shop. :blink: perhaps they'll restock but i everyone in the usa who wanted to buy it online got it already.

I was at Swatch yesterday trying to nail them down about whether I'm getting a limited edition version or not. There are only 8 coming to Canada. :aah:

Anyway one of the clerks told me that even the blue one is a limited run so I suspect that they are not going to be restocking them.

Maybe the crazy demand for these watches will prompt them to create some of the other designs he was working on in the future.

One Kukulakuki is still on Ebay for 499.- Euro and one Kukulakuku for 149 Euro, it´s crazy.

Christine, really the blue one is also limited? I thought they would produce some more because of the high request....