Signing @ Saturn, in Bergamo, Italy - 7 December 2013

dcdeb

i can assure you that is absolutely normal. i've met him over 50 times and it still is the same. :aah: if there weren't photos and videos, i wouldn't even remember what he was wearing. sometimes it's one moment, one look or sentence or handshake of him that stays stuck in your head, like your memory of feeling him during the hug - but everything else is blurry. dunno why. back in the old days on mfc we used to say that mika steals our brains when we meet him. :teehee:

anyway, thanks for your detailed report, i enjoyed reading it! :biggrin2: glad you had a good time. :thumb_yello:

I can't say I am still so amazed as I usually am good at remembering everything. Except from London. I remember the signing but I didn't even notice he was standing behind me at the party until I saw a picture:naughty:

But that is just me:mf_rosetinted:

Glad it worked out for everybody!:wub2:

I'm too choosy to go in a shopping center in the middle of nowhere near the motorway to meet always gentle Mika, and this month my "motto" is "more singing less signing".

Anyway since i'm curious like a monkey, it was saturday, the shopping center is less than 30 minutes far from my place and i always like to meet Mfcers i went there.

I arrived immediatly before the tvstar judge.*

No intention to queuing, to have signatures, or to say hello to the tvstar.

I saw all from far, from the restaurant of the shopping center almost empty.

I must admit that the organization and the security was the best.*

The days before *i was disappointed to compare a signing session in the cool center of Milan to the cheap shopping center in the middle of nowhere but now i understand.

I newer seen a big queue more organized, regular and safe.

They broadcasted on the big screen the Live at Parc de Princes so the screaming fans of the tvstar now know that he is able to sing in front of 50'000 people.

Since Mika was, as usual, quite late more than 50 people did not manage to meet him but the organizers printed a lot of posters especially for them. And Mika himself join the barrier to gave the posters to disappointed people.*

There was a bit of confusion but quite safe.

At my restaurant place i met Mfcers after they finished their signature mission and it was very nice.

I'm happy that new Mfcers are happy about this signing session and i'm also happy because i'm sure they will be more happy when they will see Mika singing instead signing.*

Sorry for a lot of *"happy" but... damn... it is my name!!!

I well finished the day having lunch with my best friend.*

First experience of a saturday night lunch in a shopping center, very unexpeted and funny!

:bye:

p.s. "damn" is a bad word? If yes please tell me, i will erase it because i don't write bad words.

Why these stars in my text?? :blink:

I don't find Corriere della Sera article but Mika's picture is on the main page!

http://bergamo.corriere.it/edicola/prima_bergamo.shtml

The real truth is i don't know where i can find it... Usually i search in Music section... but... Music where you are? :wink2:

Some days ago i blamed dear Deb because a signing session is not a "gigs, tours, performance" (and she almost banned me because i'm a trouble maker :naughty:) anyway that was a performance!!!

One hour and half standing, signing bending the back, standing again for the picture, flash in the eyes, music in the ears very very high, smile, hugh... multiplied for 1000 and more times....

It is understandable if he did not look in the eyes every single person.

I continue to think it is better Less Signing More Singing Please...

anyway...

- in the video he announced some concerts next summer so we are quite happy

- this performance caused one of the longest report in the history of MFC by nice Elwendin so we are happy

- a lot of people was happy

so... it is useless to be choosy.

:punk:

I'm not proud to report gossip about people i don't know.. but just one sad note:

After all i went to music shop.

One girl with her mother told to the sales woman: "Hello, i bought Mika's songbook this afternoon and i did not managed to have it signed. I bought just for meeting Mika and i could not. Can i have a refund or can i change it with another stuff?"

This is very sad! Come on it is Christmas... you can give the cd as a present to someone!!!

If maybe the girl have already one or two copies of the cd (but i'm not sure) i retire my bad gossip and i understand her.

There are LOTS of pictures of the event on the Facebook of the shopping centre:

https://www.facebook.com/leduetorri.shoppingcenter/photos_stream

11262008813_c4d942c031_b.jpg

WOW.

SO many peeps got THE coveted picture

with POP STAR MIKA.

This MUST set some kind of record.

So much happiness.

Still waiting for mine, but, oh well.

Edited by A. Clay

you should write that on a huge banner and hold up for him to see at the next signing. :thumb_yello::naughty:

I can't say I am still so amazed as I usually am good at remembering everything. Except from London. I remember the signing but I didn't even notice he was standing behind me at the party until I saw a picture:naughty:

well it's not like i couldn't tell everything that happened, mostly also repeat what he said... but i can't recall it in my mind as if i had been there in the situation, but rather as if it had been a dream, somehow the memory is not clear but blurred. hard to describe... :wink2:

Edited by mellody

- this performance caused one of the longest report in the history of MFC by nice Elwendin so we are happy

That's me getting emotional.

So you better hope less singing, cause imagine what I can write after a gig !!!

Thank you for the reports, videos, pics and links everybody!! I'm glad the people who went there had a nice experience.

Great for you Sylvie :wub2:

This is a very strange situation because I feel happy for people like Elwendin who get to meet him through XF and for whom this signing was very important as a first meeting, but I understand people like Robertina and others, for whom such a situation (signing on a parking lot) is one of the worst and uninteresting one, and I also share this opinion that there are such better things that he could do instead of that.

I do hope that some people from this signing session will get to know and appreciate his music :wub2:

you should write that on a huge banner and hold up for him to see at the next signing. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Ok I will go around Milano with this banner if you all think it can be useful:hi5::naughty::fisch:

well it's not like i couldn't tell everything that happened, mostly also repeat what he said... but i can't recall it in my mind as if i had been there in the situation, but rather as if it had been a dream, somehow the memory is not clear but blurred. hard to describe... :wink2:

I feel the same

Why these stars in my text?? :blink:

I don't find Corriere della Sera article but Mika's picture is on the main page!

http://bergamo.corriere.it/edicola/prima_bergamo.shtml

The real truth is i don't know where i can find it... Usually i search in Music section... but... Music where you are? :wink2:

Some days ago i blamed dear Deb because a signing session is not a "gigs, tours, performance" (and she almost banned me because i'm a trouble maker :naughty:) anyway that was a performance!!!

One hour and half standing, signing bending the back, standing again for the picture, flash in the eyes, music in the ears very very high, smile, hugh... multiplied for 1000 and more times....

It is understandable if he did not look in the eyes every single person.

anyway...

- in the video he announced some concerts next summer so we are quite happy

- a lot of people was happy

so... it is useless to be choosy.

:punk:

I'm not proud to report gossip about people i don't know.. but just one sad note:

After all i went to music shop.

One girl with her mother told to the sales woman: "Hello, i bought Mika's songbook this afternoon and i did not managed to have it signed. I bought just for meeting Mika and i could not. Can i have a refund or can i change it with another stuff?"

This is very sad! Come on it is Christmas... you can give the cd as a present to someone!!!

If maybe the girl have already one or two copies of the cd (but i'm not sure) i retire my bad gossip and i understand her.

Clearly she is one of the people who discovered him on X Factor, and is only interested in his celebrity and not his music, which is sad, as he is only on there because of his music career.

Clearly she is one of the people who discovered him on X Factor, and is only interested in his celebrity and not his music, which is sad, as he is only on there because of his music career.

:thumb_yello: Exactly - very well said ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

So, let's begin my report: I arrived to the shopping centre at about 15 and I did not started immediately the queue... I preferred to do before a ride and take some photos of the row that I've posted on twitter.

At about 15.30 I started to queue and around me there were only little girls and family with childrens :aah: The organization was very very good... they made people move in steps of 50/70 people and if someone pushed, they were immediately stopped the crowd! So i was very lucky to be there.

At around 16.30 I was in front of the small stage that the mall had set up where there was Mika: kind with everyone as always but he looked a little bit tired :sad: Unfortunately, he could not stop even for a minute because the people were really too many and there was no time! So, after about half an hour I found myself on stage with Mka who looked at me without recognizing who I was, tired and hurried...While we posed for a pic, he saw me and I think that in that moment he actually recognized me and we said goodbye while I was laughing :aah:

After that, I went inside the mall to meet the other girls in the restaurant and we talked a bit.

I want to thank the girls I met last night Marina, Robi, Allegra, Silvie and all the others :wub2: And another thank you to the girls who talked to me on Twitter during the queue: it was like you were there with me!

Edited by Lucrezia

you should write that on a huge banner and hold up for him to see at the next sogning

I thought to do it (the banner) since the Fnac session, then arrived the Swatch one and then this one...

but... when i see how he is gentle with everybody and when i see, in the middle of the gang of screaming crazy girls, few nice and polite faces sincerely happy about the meeting with Mika... I have not the courage to be so cynical! :blush-anim-cl:

You know i try to moderate my emotions!

Anyway...

LESS SIGNING

MORE SINGING

PLEASE

:kachinga:

That's me getting emotional.

So you better hope less singing, cause imagine what I can write after a gig !!!

Administrators! Mods! Deb! Please! Hurry up to upgrade the capacity of the forum and the memory of the server!!! Elwendin is going to partecipate at gigs! We need more space to host her reports!!! :sneaky2:

Here are my videos, thanks to hubby

Mika's arrival and the first part of the interview on stage are missing, since hubby didn't realize the camera was in standby and not recording :doh:

Fortunately a complete official video has already been posted in previous posts, thanks!

[YOUTUBE]IX5FH2CCw68[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9TZWSYeA_pM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]r67Oi-Kn7kw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]63Gegm28Ny8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mari62

Thanks Sylvie for your report. I enjoyed reading it.:thumb_yello:

There are LOTS of pictures of the event on the Facebook of the shopping centre:

https://www.facebook.com/leduetorri.shoppingcenter/photos_stream

There are about a thousand pictures! I tried to find one where Mika doesn't look good and I couldn't! I hate this man!:mf_rosetinted:

I thought to do it (the banner) since the Fnac session, then arrived the Swatch one and then this one...

but... when i see how he is gentle with everybody and when i see, in the middle of the gang of screaming crazy girls, few nice and polite faces sincerely happy about the meeting with Mika... I have not the courage to be so cynical! :blush-anim-cl:

You know i try to moderate my emotions!

Anyway...

LESS SIGNING

MORE SINGING

PLEASE

:kachinga:

Administrators! Mods! Deb! Please! Hurry up to upgrade the capacity of the forum and the memory of the server!!! Elwendin is going to partecipate at gigs! We need more space to host her reports!!! :sneaky2:

We should spread this banner around the internet. :teehee:

Thanks Sylvie for your report. I enjoyed reading it.:thumb_yello:

There are about a thousand pictures! I tried to find one where Mika doesn't look good and I couldn't! I hate this man!:mf_rosetinted:

We should spread this banner around the internet. :teehee:

Yes, yes, but the singing not only in Italy, please :pray:

And thanks everybody for the vids, pics and reports:flowers2: