Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 2nd night - 11 Feb 2015

guylainem123

Hello everyone, I'm kind of looking for someone I'd be sure to sit down with... I know that most of you will try to reach the 50 tickets on Facebook but I'm not giving myself any hope for these because I don't expect to reach these (even if I will still try so)... I'll be choosing only one show out of the two but I'm still hesitating and I'm annoying you right now because I don't want to end up last minute without anyone :aah: So yeah help? :teehee:

I think I can actually go to this... I would prefer not to travel alone but I might just have to. Cheap yet decently nice hotels in this area Montreal?

Hey Cat :original: happy that you may go we'll finally meet!

For the hotels I think cathouzouf mentionned some earlier in that thread... I'm going to quote her for you.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I'm kind of looking for someone I'd be sure to sit down with... I know that most of you will try to reach the 50 tickets on Facebook but I'm not giving myself any hope for these because I don't expect to reach these (even if I will still try so)... I'll be choosing only one show out of the two but I'm still hesitating and I'm annoying you right now because I don't want to end up last minute without anyone :aah: So yeah help? :teehee:

Hey Cat :original: happy that you may go we'll finally meet!

For the hotels I think cathouzouf mentionned some earlier in that thread... I'm going to quote her for you.

Let's sit together Raya! I think that'll work out nicely, and maybe make me feel a bit better about going on my first legitimate trip by myself. :mikasweat:

and thanks for quoting those hotels. :aah:

My mom is going to hate this, but I don't think she can really stop me. And Montreal is a pretty nice and safe city right? I think that I'm going to have to brave it out for Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Let's sit together Raya! I think that'll work out nicely, and maybe make me feel a bit better about going on my first legitimate trip by myself. :mikasweat:

My mom is going to hate this, but I don't think she can really stop me. And Montreal is a pretty nice and safe city right? I think that I'm going to have to brave it out for Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Montreal is an amazing city :) the last time I was there - alone- and kinda paranoid I left my phone in the taxi on the way to airport and the driver brought it back for me even before I could figure out how to contact him :aah: of course it will have it's bad elements like any other place but overall ppl are very nice there and it has a great vibe :thumb_yello:

YAY! I was about to ask your phone number in PM but I already have it :teehee: Montreal is pretty darn awesome, as someone that lives there I shall approve :thumb_yello: Don't worry about security... There's nothing to be afraid about, I often go back home on my own after concerts or anything :aah:

• 3 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND ITS DONE !!!

Tickets for both nights, seats in B, almost in the middle ! Almost the same place :aah: See you there I love you all !!! :huglove:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND ITS DONE !!!

Tickets for both nights, seats in B, almost in the middle ! Almost the same place :aah: See you there I love you all !!! :huglove:

I hope just to read happy people who managed to have at least one seat. I want you all to be joyful, I so hope no one failed.

TRY for the MIKA on FACEBOOK Block of seats 1ST,

'50 tickets are now available for the second night of Mika's shows with OSM in Montreal on 11th Feb 2015.

Max 4 per person - get yours now!!'

http://bit.ly/1px7iKT

BUT . . .

78749.jpg

Just so you know, a possible 'Plan B' ;

I think tickets for both of MIKA's shows are available

through this pre-sale promotion

if 'Plan A' doesn't work out for everyone ::

http://orchestresymphoniquedemontral.cmail3.com/t/ViewEmail/j/15437E55F0827194/4F0EAD998D86F9B438A555EB6E97B45B

[This morning availability was listed as 'good' (coded yellow) --

you have to advance to the page that has Feb. 2015 dates on it to view.]

:yay: thank you Treasa you did great, i don't think they are bad seats either looking at the plan, if i looked at it right:thumb_yello::wub2::wub2:

If I can reassure you, there are not bad seats in this hall.. Where does it say they are?

:yay: thank you Treasa you did great, i don't think they are bad seats either looking at the plan, if i looked at it right:thumb_yello::wub2::wub2:

If I can reassure you, there are not bad seats in this hall.. Where does it say they are?

We are row B. Fifth row. :yay:

I got tix for the second gig too:thumb_yello:

I'll be there with Philippe my husband for one week! It will be the first time for us in Montreal!!!! so happy to meet you all!!! :)