MIKA in Naples (Nutella's 50th Anniversary): 18 May 2014

dcdeb

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my connexion sucks tonight, I can watch the show without glips, freeze etc... it makes me mad

Same, and after going through all the stages of madness, I've begun to enjoy myself by trying to break word records: I swear Underwater has started more than half an hour ago and I am still not out of it: that's a helluvan apnea!

I think everyone is going to get hiccups. Hopefully someone who didn't get many was able to capture it all for future reference. My connection went well but my daughter, who also lives in this town, couldn't get it to work.

I've now had my concert virginity stripped from me, more or less.

Any new song...? :pray:

nope, just italian versions of old songs.

i wasn't sure about OOL as a duet in italian at first, but i quite liked it then. :original: and i loved the half-italian version of lollipop - well, tbh any change to that song is a good change to my ears, i'm just fed up with the original version. :teehee:

and love today still is just brilliant, ofc even better live but already so great to see/hear in the internet stream! :mikalove:

nope, just italian versions of old songs.

i wasn't sure about OOL as a duet in italian at first, but i quite liked it then. :original: and i loved the half-italian version of lollipop - well, tbh any change to that song is a good change to my ears, i'm just fed up with the original version. :teehee:

and love today still is just brilliant, ofc even better live but already so great to see/hear in the internet stream! :mikalove:

Oh ok taking back my words, Italian is nice! :teehee::naughty:

I managed to see it! :wub2: only from Happy Ending tho, but thats better than nothing :thumb_yello: Thankfully I checked on twitter but i still don't know why i could see it :teehee: did someone do something or did nutella change their minds about the only in Italy thing?

Edited by Miss Kristal

yay I managed to see it! :wub2: only from Happy Ending tho, but thats better than nothing :thumb_yello: Thankfully I checked on twitter but i still don't know why i could see it :teehee: did someone do something or did nutella change their minds about the only in Italy thing?

the link that was posted on twitter was via a proxy server, that's why it worked everywhere. :wink2:

i hope someone recorded it all. i watched it all, but no idea how to record a stream on my computer, except filming from the screen with my digital camera - i had that ready in case he'd do a new song, but as he didn't, i didn't record anything. wouldn't be good quality anyway.

btw, the stage was really, really far away from the crowd - i think the farthest away i've seen so far at a mika gig, except that one russian (i think) festival a while ago.

La Repubblica already has a review with some photos that I posted the links to over there. Should we close this thread now? Or wait a bit?

I think it's time to close this thread, the gig has already taken place. So we can keep talking about it in the other one: reports, vids, pics, etc :thumb_yello: