MIKA in Naples (Nutella's 50th Anniversary): 18 May 2014

dcdeb

Alba.. you are a lady ...:huglove: so we see in 20 days timeeeeeee:groupwave::groupwave:

Yesss!!! :huglove: after 6 months :hi5: hope I can meet you, Margherita, Iole and some others but I'm a little bit afraid :aah:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I hope that he will do a proper gig, I mean, sing at least 10-15 songs, and not 2 or 3 :wink2:

But it seems he will, I guess he wouldn't come for only a couple of songs :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think he will sing that much? :blink:

By the way, do we know which other singers will be there? Just to figure out how big they are, I suppose it could affect his time on stage.

Probably he will be the last one to perform and he'll be able to take his time :naughty: Let's hope so.

When it comes to the time on stage, I suppose it depends on how much they are paying him, not on how much he's willing to stay. And if so, we can't be sure he's really willing to stay more than what he signed to. :dunno:

Do you think he will sing that much? :blink:

By the way, do we know which other singers will be there? Just to figure out how big they are, I suppose it could affect his time on stage.

When it comes to the time on stage, I suppose it depends on how much they are paying him, not on how much he's willing to stay. And if so, we can't be sure he's really willing to stay more than what he signed to. :dunno:

I wasn't talking about how much he's willing to stay, I'm not fooling myself that much :naughty: of course, it will have been already planned how much he's going to sing, I just hope he will be at the end so maybe it won't be too short. His Facebook page says "details coming soon":wait:

I wasn't talking about how much he's willing to stay, I'm not fooling myself that much :naughty: of course, it will have been already planned how much he's going to sing, I just hope he will be at the end so maybe it won't be too short. His Facebook page says "details coming soon":wait:

He should be the only singer in that event and sings 25 or 30 songs :naughty:

He should be the only singer in that event and sings 25 or 30 songs :naughty:

Now that I think about it, the way he performs, after 30 songs he might need a doctor :fisch:

:shocked:

:lmfao: oh, you have nothing to fear. Just don't accept any harmless and delicious-looking seafood I might be offering that day... :naughty:

Now that I think about it, the way he performs, after 30 songs he might need a doctor :fisch:

Ohh, dont worry, he's very well trained, he's doing pilates :naughty: in any case if h'es tired we can always take care of him :das:

:lmfao: oh, you have nothing to fear. Just don't accept any harmless and delicious-looking seafood I might be offering that day... :naughty:

I will heed your words. I have more Mik'a gigs to attend in the future. He needs me alive :naughty:

Edited by Mikasister

not yet, but we have the name of the other artists who will sing :wink2:

https://www.facebook.com/events/626438527435143/?ref=22

Almamegretta

Simona Molinari

James Senese e Napoli Centrale

Giuliano Palma

Arisa

they are all italian singers of good level...and good musicians :thumb_yello: ...Arisa won the last Sanremo Festival... :thumb_yello: ...this show seems to be great! But the star of the event is Mika, no doubts! :wink2:

Almamegretta

Simona Molinari

James Senese e Napoli Centrale

Giuliano Palma

Arisa

they are all italian singers of good level...and good musicians :thumb_yello: ...Arisa won the last Sanremo Festival... :thumb_yello: ...this show seems to be great! But the star of the event is Mika, no doubts! :wink2:

Thanks for the info!

So it seems that this event is very much like a festival with a few opening acts and Mika being the headliner. Thats good:thumb_yello:

Hope they give more information about which time each artist will be on stage etc soon.

Just for italians citizens:

Contest to win a weekend in Naples

http://www.nutellastories.com/it_IT/ext/concorso

La tua storia da raccontare, 50 anni da festeggiare.

Carica la tua storia, ogni giorno in palio fantastici premi:

-1 week end a Napoli per partecipare all'evento nutella®. Il premio comprende un soggiorno per due persone in hotel a 4 stelle, con colazione inclusa, nei giorni 17 e 18 maggio, oltre al viaggio di andata e ritorno.

- 5 fantastici orologi da parete firmati nutella®.