NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

Actually, these tablecloths kind of do look like paper

http://www.paris-bistro.com/choisir/paris16/lestella.html

oh they do, don't they? :naughty:

now that i think of it, 2 years ago, we went to a nice restaurant and the tablecloths were paper... i forgot about that :aah:

first thing that popped in my head was this restaurant we went to in Niagara Falls (when my boys were young) it was called "Crabby Joe". the tablecloths were made of paper for the kids to draw on with crayolas :naughty:

I think he makes up most of the stories he tells to the press :wink2: It's still funny. And you know, maybe he does write lyrics on napkins, it just became a tablecloth, lol!

oh i'm sure he does & yes, the story was entertaining

I love MFC. We are now discussing with passion about napkins and tableclothes :naughty:

I think he said the truth concerning it actually :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: that's because you are still on your Mika honeymoon... Remember when you were little and your mom (or dad) could tell what you were doing even if they werent' in the room? Or they'd warn you not to do something, even if you didn't mention it out loud?

Well... someday, it will happen to you and Mika :aah:

It's ok... it's good to still have a few honeymooners amongst us. :huglove:

Edited by guylainem123

You go and check for us!

You can sacrifice your money on an expensive meal for our sake!

yes...a new mission :naughty: go Agent 007 Alireine, and report :naughty:

I'm picturing her guzzling with lobster "send the bill to MFC, man. I'm on a mission. ":mf_rosetinted:

I think I'll tag along, you need a witness to make your quest official.

Yes, we can go together and ask for a glass of water. Then we leave :mf_rosetinted:

Ok guys, Becks (Meeks) and me will go to eat there this week :mf_rosetinted: only for checking the tableclothes :teehee:

Remind me what the prices are? :fisch: I know it will be on MFC account but still...

:naughty: that's because you are still on your Mika honeymoon... Remember when you were little and your mom (or dad) could tell what you were doing even if they werent' in the room? Or they'd warn you not to do something, even if you didn't mention it out loud?

Well... someday, it will happen to you and Mika :aah:

It's ok... it's good to still have a few honeymooners amongst us. :huglove:

I can't be on my Mikhoneymoon anymore, it has been one year and 3 months already :aah:

But if trusting him sometimes means to be on honeymoon, then I am proud to be :naughty:

Ok guys, Becks (Meeks) and me will go to eat there this week :mf_rosetinted: only for checking the tableclothes :teehee:

Remind me what the prices are? :fisch: I know it will be on MFC account but still...

I can't be on my Mikhoneymoon anymore, it has been one year and 3 months already :aah:

But if trusting him sometimes means to be on honeymoon, then I am proud to be :naughty:

:naughty: some people are on their 7th year honeymoon... it's not only for new fans

oh hell! nevermind the tablecloth... take pictures of Mr. and Mrs Boum Boum Boum!!! they are the inspiration behind the song :yay:

On tripadvisor you can see a bill... it seems that a simple 50cl beer costs 11,50 euros :mf_rosetinted:

I think we'll go for the glass of water :aah:

11,50??? :shocked:

Maybe if we share the cheapest dish and some water... :mf_rosetinted:

oh hell! nevermind the tablecloth... take pictures of Mr. and Mrs Boum Boum Boum!!! they are the inspiration behind the song :yay:

Well we can go directly to the building and ask all the neighbors :mf_rosetinted:

11,50??? :shocked:

Maybe if we share the cheapest dish and some water... :mf_rosetinted:

Well we can go directly to the building and ask all the neighbors :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, you'll do that, and I care for the tablecloth :teehee:

You know I'm so shy :naughty:

Oh LOL!

You do this.

Here's the plan: pretend to be Jeovah witnesses and ring every bell of the building, then go ahead with your quest.

Mh. Nope. No one would open the door. :mf_rosetinted:

Get a police uniform then. That will do.

Oh LOL!

You do this.

Here's the plan: pretend to be Jeovah witnesses and ring every bell of the building, then go ahead with your quest.

Mh. Nope. No one would open the door. :mf_rosetinted:

Get a police uniform then. That will do.

What if we say we are their new neighbors and we want to introduce ourselves? :mf_rosetinted:

Water and a show.

how luxurious, thats what everyone dreams of :mf_rosetinted:

Wait... what thread am i in?

i think i better read back a couple pages, im so confused :aah:

I know!

i was wondering what had happend to this thread :teehee:

am loving the convo here though, it's making me laugh :naughty:

"Diet coke, i'm on my knees"... yeah, tell us about it, the guy is starving himself with green beans just to stay in shape :fisch:

Then again, how expensive is that restaurent...

I'll give you an example "I'll have one and a half green bean and some water please" something like that would suit my budget ...though i'm still not completely sure about that glass of water :naughty:

how luxurious, thats what everyone dreams of :mf_rosetinted:

I know!

i was wondering what had happend to this thread :teehee:

am loving the convo here though, it's making me laugh :naughty:

I'll give you an example "I'll have one and a half green bean and some water please" something like that would suit my budget ...though i'm still not completely sure about that glass of water :naughty:

A willy willy willy tiny green bean :naughty:

It´s unbelievable!!! Now we have a 2 Minute Long French RTL podcast on German I-Tunes instead of the single Boum Boum Boum. Is it that difficult for a label to upload one single on I-Tunes???

It´s unbelievable!!! Now we have a 2 Minute Long French RTL podcast on German I-Tunes instead of the single Boum Boum Boum. Is it that difficult for a label to upload one single on I-Tunes???

Oh dear.

I don't hold out much hope for US/Canada tomorrow, then. :sad:

:yikes:

Really? :shocked:

Guys, we have planned our 007 mission: you should have some news on Wednesday evening :mf_rosetinted:

actually, it's also available on Canadian iTunes

I looked this evening on US iTunes and it was there!:thumb_yello:

Look on the front page for new singles. It's not on Mika's artist page.

Edited by Pandora_Z
More info