NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

Re #2... don't think he'd get away with it. Sharona Alperin's name has been sung for years and years, as has Roseanna Arquette's, and the songs they inspired never led to either of them getting any money from it... :wink2:

:naughty: I know, we will never know who they are - it was just a joke from me. But this loving couple, being MIKAs inspiration for the BBB song, will probably keep it as their little, private secret, hehe ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

What is he going to do? Stand in court and say he was the naked guy? I can totally see Mika and Doriand going: "hm, it's hard to tell. Perhaps if you drop your pants we'll be able to recognise you" :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

:naughty: I know, we will never know who they are - it was just a joke from me. But this loving couple, being MIKAs inspiration for the BBB song, will probably keep it as their little, private secret, hehe ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

That's why I was winking back at you. I was laughing right along with you!

Can you imagine their faces if they've heard the story about the origin of the song? :teehee:

Of course not. Karen and Carolina are not getting any royalties either, as far as I know, and this guy cannot even be identified from the song. What is he going to do? Stand in court and say he was the naked guy? I can totally see Mika and Doriand going: "hm, it's hard to tell. Perhaps if you drop your pants we'll be able to recognise you" :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Of course not. Karen and Carolina are not getting any royalties either, as far as I know, and this guy cannot even be identified from the song. What is he going to do? Stand in court and say he was the naked guy? I can totally see Mika and Doriand going: "hm, it's hard to tell. Perhaps if you drop your pants we'll be able to recognise you" :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

:floor::floor::floor: you made my day

I was being facetious, my friend. Hence the wink!

And hey... I'd love to see that scenario, just to hear Mika and Doriand say that! :teehee:

I think, at this point, it's best not to be bothered ourselves. As Christine pointed out, in one post of hers, for our own peace of mind, we have to get over the fact he's not going to be a popstar in the UK, for the foreseeable future.

It's either that, or move on. A few days ago (I'll be completely honest here) I was on the verge of moving on, but then I heard the song and loved it.

I then thought to myself. We know the song won't do well in the UK, so it's best not to raise our hopes, or expect anything here. We can follow his career in other countries, via the MFC and be excited for his success.

So I've re-booted my expectations. It's either that, or I'd have to stop being his fan, and I can't do that. So I'm following him now, as a foreign artist, and not thinking of him in terms of a British popstar.

For now, this is all we can do. Hopefully, something will bring him back to some form of recognition in the UK, but we can't sit here holding our breath, so I'm not going to.

To be honest Marilyn, I don't follow foreign artists, if that it was Mika becomes, then I won't follow him, I'll give him 12 months if things don't change I'll move on, its obvious he's going to do the voice again, he doesn't give a straight Nooo!!!same as with xcraptor, his music has still become his side project, money has become the forefront now :sad:

Sad but true .

You know, sometimes Mika makes up stories for the press, i'm not even sure i believe this one either, but it's a funny story :naughty:

What fancy restaurant would have paper table cloths on their table, as he says they started to write on the tablecloth no?

You know, sometimes Mika makes up stories for the press, i'm not even sure i believe this one either, but it's a funny story :naughty:

What fancy restaurant would have paper table cloths on their table, as he says they started to write on the tablecloth no?

Actually, these tablecloths kind of do look like paper

http://www.paris-bistro.com/choisir/paris16/lestella.html

To be honest Marilyn, I don't follow foreign artists, if that it was Mika becomes, then I won't follow him, I'll give him 12 months if things don't change I'll move on, its obvious he's going to do the voice again, he doesn't give a straight Nooo!!!same as with xcraptor, his music has still become his side project, money has become the forefront now :sad:

Sad but true .

Mmmh I'm not sure about this...

During Le Before DGJ he was trying to avoid the answer when he was asked about it., he laughed a lot but that's all. He focused on how fun was the experience, and when the host insisted he only said... "on verra" (we will see) and then he quickly changed the conversation

So I will take it as a "No more The Voice this year, but I cannot say it yet"

During Le Before DGJ he was trying to avoid the answer when he was asked about it., he laughed a lot but that's all. He focused on how fun was the experience, and when the host insisted he only said... "on verra" (we will see) and then he quickly changed the conversation

I'm taking it as "I've made it such a success this year I want even more money than I got already, so I'm playing hard to get". But... on verra.

I'm taking it as "I've made it such a success this year I want even more money than I got already, so I'm playing hard to get". But... on verra.

Ha :aah:

Well, he is gonna do the X Factor again... isnt it enough? :naughty:

I hope you are right, I'd be over the moon, to hear a no, but money talks :wink2:

:naughty:

Totally agree with you, I think he will not do it again this year. Hope I'm not wrong :aah:

I wondered the same thing. It's very uneffective to write on fabric.

Either he made it up to make the story more funny or he just likes to be uncomfortable.

I think he makes up most of the stories he tells to the press :wink2: It's still funny. And you know, maybe he does write lyrics on napkins, it just became a tablecloth, lol!

:lmfao:

Not as romantic as Cinderella s story :teehee:

I can t stop laughing and my husband wonders why :fisch:

:naughty:

Totally agree with you, I think he will not do it again this year. Hope I'm not wrong :aah:

Agree with you girls, from what we've heard this week I would tend to think it's a no. I just hope it's not wishful thinking!

They often have a small paper tablecloth on top of the fabric one .