NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

:wub2:

So, I know everybody was waiting for the answer to these VERY important quesitons: Did Mika said the truth concerning writing BBB on Stella's paper tablecloth? Are there actually paper tableclothes at Stella's? :mf_rosetinted:

The answer is YES and YES :wink2:

Here is the proof :mf_rosetinted:

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

We talked to the waiter, he remembered Mika very well :wub2: He told us (without us asking anything, except the authorization to take a pic of the "famous" paper tablecloth on another table) that Mika was seated just behind us :naughty: And that he wrote stuff on the tablecloth and took it with him :teehee:

So now we know which window it may have been :fisch:

:wink2:

Actually the waiter didn't know that Mika had a new single (:aah:) and that he talked about the Stella on the radio. He was quite happy about it, I heard him telling about it to his colleagues after :wub2:. We told him about the song :fisch: He will listen to it tonight :thumb_yello:

And I told him about the window, so he knows exactly what Mika has been telling everywhere about this place :teehee: It made him laugh :naughty:

I guess now he will keep checking the window :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks to Becks and M for coming with me, it was fun with you guys!

Yeah!!

The view was excellent, I swear... :mf_rosetinted:

And the prices... well... yes. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

So, I know everybody was waiting for the answer to these VERY important quesitons: Did Mika said the truth concerning writing BBB on Stella's paper tablecloth? Are there actually paper tableclothes at Stella's? :mf_rosetinted:

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

We talked to the waiter, he remembered Mika very well :wub2: He told us (without us asking anything, except the authorization to take a pic of the "famous" paper tablecloth on another table) that Mika was seated just behind us :naughty: And that he wrote stuff on the tablecloth and took it with him :teehee:

Actually the waiter didn't know that Mika had a new single (:aah:) and that he talked about the Stella on the radio. He was quite happy about it, I heard him telling about it to his colleagues after :wub2:. We told him about the song :fisch: He will listen to it tonight :thumb_yello:

And I told him about the window, so he knows exactly what Mika has been telling everywhere about this place :teehee: It made him laugh :naughty:

Wow, you're a great MFC-detective and Mika-promoter! Well done, I love your story!:thumb_yello:

Wow, you're a great MFC-detective and Mika-promoter! Well done, I love your story!:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: + 1 - Yes, indeed - this's fantastic - hah - really well done!! :teehee: Btw, I never doubted MIKA when telling this on the radio - it was just too funny to be pure fantasy ...:teehee: Now I have three important places to visit, if/when I come to Paris: Bistro 82, Grevin and Stella - all thanks to MIKA ...:wub2:

A friend of mine arrived Paris yesterday, tonight I got a pic of the poster in the window of Grevin Museum - where MIKA has the right place, in front of Michael Jackson - yes, with all respect: the old and the new KING OF POP!! :fisch::mikadas:

Love,love

me

So... I found this newspaper and it says all the places where Mika has recorded the video for BBB

Texas Hollywood in Tabernas, Las Negras, Hotel Cala Grande in San Jose and a second team recorded a few scenes in the Alcazaba...

He also recorded in Guadix, Granada

http://www.elalmeria.es/article/ocio/1796916/cantante/internacional/mika/graba/videoclip/tabernas/y/las/negras.html

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

You actually did it :floor:, we are all so proud of you!

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

oh,that is a great news. Too many people don't believe him....Mika doesn't joke on his inspirations;) And good job!!:thumb_yello:

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

So cool!

And nice promo for Mika :wink2:

Another pic posted by Alcazaba

Mika during the shooting of the videoclip #BoumBoumBoum on 18th July

BqmyDmhIUAExy7q.jpg

Link:

Oh, that looks like the James Bond part of the video then, doesnt it?! :wub2:

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

:naughty: i guess Mika doesn't believe in using technology and prefers good old fashion table cloths

but can you imagine what they thought when Mika left with the table cloth?

:aah:

but why did you do 1/2 a job? where's the picture of the famous window?? :lmao:

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

What a fun adventure for you. Sounds like your waiter enjoyed it too! You guys are goddesses! :bow:

Just tried to order for download at Amazon, using the info at Meeks' Facebook page, got the following message: "We are unable to complete this order at this time. This product is not available for purchase at this time."

Huh???

Just tried to order for download at Amazon, using the info at Meeks' Facebook page, got the following message: "We are unable to complete this order at this time. This product is not available for purchase at this time."

Huh???

They must be out of copies :mf_rosetinted:

BqlJ6LcCIAAbOqR.jpg

That's fantastic! The staff in that restaurant have every reason to love love Mika!

Well done you guys!

but why did you do 1/2 a job? where's the picture of the famous window?? :lmao:

I took some pics of the exact view... and the windows, obvs :mf_rosetinted:

But should I post it? As it's a private house maybe we shouldn't post pics on the internet...

I took some pics of the exact view... and the windows, obvs :mf_rosetinted:

But should I post it? As it's a private house maybe we shouldn't post pics on the internet...

I do have a private e-mail adress :mf_rosetinted: Problem solved :naughty:

Oh, that looks like the James Bond part of the video then, doesnt it?! :wub2:

I agree, I think it is :wink2:

Edited by Elwendin

Right. Let's take a stroll through Street View :lmao:

That's a better idea :aah:

I can say that yep, they have (white) curtains and the windows are huge! So I'm sure you can see everything :mf_rosetinted: