NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

Thank you for all your translations and reports and news items, everyone! Instead of feeling like a left out American, I feel like I'm right in the middle of the excitement. Thanks to you all, I am!:wub2:

Thank you for all your translations and reports and news items, everyone! Instead of feeling like a left out American, I feel like I'm right in the middle of the excitement. Thanks to you all, I am!:wub2:

Absolutely seconded, Chris. I am glad to be involved here, with so many wonderful people pitching in. Thanks, y'all!

why are the words "arguing" and "debating" even mentioned?

all i see is discussion and people giving their points of view....

let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill :teehee:

Sorry although english is my first language I might have used the wrong word their wasn't intending to imply anything at all. <3

:thumb_yello: +1 for Sanfy!

awwww thanx kezz <3

Of course! Its his contribution to the world cup spirit....:naughty:

lmaoooo what a great point!!! THIS MUST BE THE REASON!!

No one is arguing about the "sexuality" of the song. We are discussing whether Mika's intent behind the song is a pro-gay message to counteract some of the anti-gay sentiment that is happening in France.

ahh my misunderstanding, I thought he had come out and stated that it was a pro-gay message. Hmmm Maybe I'm just crazy <3 lmaooo either way I'd like to choose that it is lmaooo.

It's the same for me, as a resident of the Mikaless island that's in the sea, just above France.

Honestly, you've all made this such an exciting time for me, and other fans who are not from France and Italy. We really feel part of it all. Thank you so much.

LOL

Someone copied our first draft of the song which had some mistakes and posted it over here then translated it adding more mistakes. Well done.

It's the same for me, as a resident of the Mikaless island that's in the sea, just above France.

Honestly, you've all made this such an exciting time for me, and other fans who are not from France and Italy. We really feel part of it all. Thank you so much.

aawww :huglove:

Absolutely seconded, Chris. I am glad to be involved here, with so many wonderful people pitching in. Thanks, y'all!

:group_hug:

I remember when I became a fan, not so long ago :teehee:, I arrived on MFC when Mika was touring in North America for the Intimate Evenings.

I felt exactly like you thanks to the many reports, interviews, videos... :wub2:

i bought it too on Amazon UK as well , that's 2 and i haven't even heard it, and i'm not going too :lmfao: well i have to try to support him in UK, even though he doesn't seem bothered about us :sad:

:huglove::thumb_yello:

There's two things I wonder about.

1) with all the promotion he did, why did he not sing it even once?

2) how many people living opposite that restaurant would be wondering if they were the ones that forgot to close the curtains? :naughty:

2) how many people living opposite that restaurant would be wondering if they were the ones that forgot to close the curtains? :naughty:

1) He can't remember the words

2) I bet they will all be closing their curtains now :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

and

:thumb_yello::teehee:

I had exactly the same thoughts same hours ago. Totally the same. But I think that the stripteasing guy is well aware of his identity.

Anyway, really, when will we see him sing it live? I mean, not live live. Just on tv.

1) He can't remember the words

2) I bet they will all be closing their curtains now :teehee:

:naughty:

1) Might be the reason - he also needs music then. Hope he will do it during the summer :fisch:

2) I think the right person will feel identified if he hears MIKAs interviews :aah:

Hope he won't demand royalities for the song ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

i bought it too on Amazon UK as well , that's 2 and i haven't even heard it, and i'm not going too :lmfao: well i have to try to support him in UK, even though he doesn't seem bothered about us :sad:

I think, at this point, it's best not to be bothered ourselves. As Christine pointed out, in one post of hers, for our own peace of mind, we have to get over the fact he's not going to be a popstar in the UK, for the foreseeable future.

It's either that, or move on. A few days ago (I'll be completely honest here) I was on the verge of moving on, but then I heard the song and loved it.

I then thought to myself. We know the song won't do well in the UK, so it's best not to raise our hopes, or expect anything here. We can follow his career in other countries, via the MFC and be excited for his success.

So I've re-booted my expectations. It's either that, or I'd have to stop being his fan, and I can't do that. So I'm following him now, as a foreign artist, and not thinking of him in terms of a British popstar.

For now, this is all we can do. Hopefully, something will bring him back to some form of recognition in the UK, but we can't sit here holding our breath, so I'm not going to.

I think, at this point, it's best not to be bothered ourselves. As Christine pointed out, in one post of hers, for our own peace of mind, we have to get over the fact he's not going to be a popstar in the UK, for the foreseeable future.

It's either that, or move on. A few days ago (I'll be completely honest here) I was on the verge of moving on, but then I heard the song and loved it.

I then thought to myself. We know the song won't do well in the UK, so it's best not to raise our hopes, or expect anything here. We can follow his career in other countries, via the MFC and be excited for his success.

So I've re-booted my expectations. It's either that, or I'd have to stop being his fan, and I can't do that. So I'm following him now, as a foreign artist, and not thinking of him in terms of a British popstar.

For now, this is all we can do. Hopefully, something will bring him back to some form of recognition in the UK, but we can't sit here holding our breath, so I'm not going to.

:huglove::huglove:

Marilyn, your words are so sad and so wise at the same time. I think this is what we all should do when he's not popular in our country. Maybe I'll re-read your words in some months and find inspiration :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

1) Might be the reason - he also needs music then. Hope he will do it during the summer :fisch:

2) I think the right person will feel identified if he hears MIKAs interviews :aah:

Hope he won't demand royalities for the song ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Re #2... don't think he'd get away with it. Sharona Alperin's name has been sung for years and years, as has Roseanna Arquette's, and the songs they inspired never led to either of them getting any money from it... :wink2:

Re #2... don't think he'd get away with it. Sharona Alperin's name has been sung for years and years, as has Roseanna Arquette's, and the songs they inspired never led to either of them getting any money from it... :wink2:

Of course not. Karen and Carolina are not getting any royalties either, as far as I know, and this guy cannot even be identified from the song. What is he going to do? Stand in court and say he was the naked guy? I can totally see Mika and Doriand going: "hm, it's hard to tell. Perhaps if you drop your pants we'll be able to recognise you" :mf_rosetinted: