NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

So... I found this newspaper and it says all the places where Mika has recorded the video for BBB

Texas Hollywood in Tabernas, Las Negras, Hotel Cala Grande in San Jose and a second team recorded a few scenes in the Alcazaba...

He also recorded in Guadix, Granada

http://www.elalmeria.es/article/ocio/1796916/cantante/internacional/mika/graba/videoclip/tabernas/y/las/negras.html

Thanks!

A Montreal radio station CKOI is advertising Boum Boum Boum as Mika's single with a link to listen to it. Unfortunately UMG blocked it for copyrights reason :sneaky2:

But good news! A fan who lives outside Montreal heard it on the radio a few minutes ago! so :yay:

A Montreal radio station CKOI is advertising Boum Boum Boum as Mika's single with a link to listen to it. Unfortunately UMG blocked it for copyrights reason :sneaky2:

But good news! A fan who lives outside Montreal heard it on the radio a few minutes ago! so :yay:

:thumb_yello:

CKOI posted a link from some random person in Portugal & that's why UMG blocked it. I sent them the proper link... hopefully they'll fix it

:overreact:

not available!!! Someone fix it! :aah:

By the way, I still don't get where all his old appearances on "50minutes" inside are

I think in French press thread :wink2:

And I'm sorry but I have no idea of how to make the video available for everybody :aah: but I think someone will do it soon, don't worry :huglove:

yesterday, Mika was in "50 minutes inside" at french TV about the "Boum Boum Boum" video :)

http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/replay-50-mn-inside-du-21-juin-2014-8438420.html

here is the link for the replay but maybe it's only available in France? so I took some captures... :)

92878980C1.jpg

67325733C2.jpg

25435838C3.jpg

25208834C5.jpg

64121974C6.jpg

26802434C7.jpg

48387676C8.jpg

Thank you so much for the screencaps! Wish 50 mins inside had advertised that they were going to show a reportage for this, I would have watched it on tv.

There's no doubt that the video for this song is going to be 100% like a movie and super amazing! Can't wait to watch it!!! :original:

I had a fight with TF1's website. I won for image, it won for sound. So sh**ty sound, but lovely images, I'd say it's not that bad :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]nCMO_kEzs4g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by dcdeb
embedded video

I had a fight with TF1's website. I won for image, it won for sound. So sh**ty sound, but lovely images, I'd say it's not that bad :mf_rosetinted:

-> http://youtu.be/nCMO_kEzs4g

Thank you! :huglove: very funny snippets,can't wait to see the whole stuff! :thumb_yello:

Edit: Mikawebsite posted it here: http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-presente-clip-boum-boum-boum-50-mn-inside/

Edited by krysady

See? He's a good actor :shun:

At least better than his fellas in the Lawrence scene: they are giggling :facepalm:

Obviously this sneak peek just made me more eager to watch it all.

What about the bikini girl scene?

- Hi, I'm smoking hot and I'm walking towards you, you're very welcome

- mh mh, let me tweet this to my fans. Then I just have to fire some emails, and I've been told that candy crush saga is quite addictive.

:lmao:

Thanks, Melyssa. :flowers2:

It's so frustrating when a foreign program allows me to sit through all the advertisements and then says, "Sorry, the video isn't available in your country."

:sneaky2:

Thanks, Melyssa. :flowers2:

It's so frustrating when a foreign program allows me to sit through all the advertisements and then says, "Sorry, the video isn't available in your country."

:sneaky2:

Oh, at least it told me right away that I wasn't welcome ...

Perez about boum boum :wink2:

'What a sweet treat for summer!

One of our all-time faves, Mika, is back!!!

The global superstar has dropped a new song in French, which is titled Boum Boum Boum and you don't need to understand what he's saying to enjoy it!

The song is so fun!!! And the Latin rhythms are infectious!!!

And that saxophone!! Killer!!

It sounds like a Shakira song meets Mr. Saxobeat as done Mika style!

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2014-06-23-mika-boum-boum-boum/?from=post