NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

:blush-anim-cl: Your parodies are soo great - always give me a good laugh!!:naughty: If I've understood it correct, Deb is a professional writer, an author, right ? :wink2: Anyway, the lyrics from both of you spice up what MIKA delivers in his songs...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Thank you. I'm not a professional. I wish I was though.

Another -ancient :teehee:- song about, you know boumboum:

LOL! I can't believe I forgot about this song! I loved Meatloaf (and this song!)...back in the 70's....when I was much younger...

It seems to me that Mika said in one of the last interviews that he was inspired for this single by Charles Aznavour...is it right or i made a dream? :aah:

If it's true, do you know in wich way? :blink:

He said it in C 'est à Vous at France 5 and he said that about the tune. That interview probably still needs to be translated I haven't checked , but I remembered him saying that and he explained something about the tune that seemed to make sense to the host. (But I don't remember his exact words so I'll have to check as well)

I really love the song!!:wub2:

Although I prefer when Mika sing in english :wink2:

I prefer "Boum Boum Boum" than "Elle me dit", the lyrics are more better, more interesting.

And the history of this song is just... AMAZING and so hilarious!!!:lmao:

Can't wait for the clip :)

I prefer "Boum Boum Boum" to '"Elle Me Dit" as well

EMD grew on me, but I loved Boum Boum Boum as I did Grace Kelly, immediatly and forever :wub2:

I have it on repeat since it was out and I hear it even if I don't play it as for Good Gone Girl :wub2:

And I love the lyrics too , funny and filled with love and naughtyness :naughty:

Universal Germany answered me the single should be available in Germany on Monday. I´m not sure if I believe it. :fisch:

Well, you'll still have it one day earlier than me! And of course, that's assuming that it IS actually on US iTunes on Tuesday. :naughty:

By the way, for anyone in the UK who was wondering, I've been told there are no plans to have the single available anywhere except on iTunes. Sorry about that. :sad:

That would be very interesting...if he is with woman after woman over the course of history and you get to the 21st century and it's a man. That would be quite the statement.

That would be great. I highly doubt it, but I'd love that!

He told in an interview that there'll be 3 french songs on the next album. Everywhere, not only in France. USA, UK, italia, etc.

He said the same thing about TOOL, and changed his mind (or perhaps the label did) at the last minute.

He told in an interview that there'll be 3 french songs on the next album. Everywhere, not only in France. USA, UK, italia, etc.

He said the same thing about TOOL, and changed his mind (or perhaps the label did) at the last minute.

To be honest, I think that's a little silly -- whether they're bonus tracks or regular tracks, if they're on the CD they're on the CD. What does it matter what they're called? :dunno: Just semantics.

And if he has 3 French tracks as "regular" tracks, does that mean there won't be any bonus tracks at all, then? And if there are, will they be in English? And if they're in English, what's the point? :blink:

Anyhow, as long as there's an actual ALBUM sometime soon, I'll be happy. :naughty:

Well, you'll still have it one day earlier than me! And of course, that's assuming that it IS actually on US iTunes on Tuesday. :naughty:

By the way, for anyone in the UK who was wondering, I've been told there are no plans to have the single available anywhere except on iTunes. Sorry about that. :sad:

But I think BBB is on Amazon UK

I prefer "Boum Boum Boum" to '"Elle Me Dit" as well

EMD grew on me, but I loved Boum Boum Boum as I did Grace Kelly, immediatly and forever :wub2:

I have it on repeat since it was out and I hear it even if I don't play it as for Good Gone Girl :wub2:

And I love the lyrics too , funny and filled with love and naughtyness :naughty:

That is one of the reasons I love this song. It's naughty but not nasty. Not random hooking up,

but two people who really love each other and just can't keep their hands to themselves.

How is the song doing in France? Is it on the radio? Lots of downloads?

This morning I was in the bus and I heard the song, played on one of those radio stations that Mika had been to propote the single.

:yay:

To be honest, I think that's a little silly -- whether they're bonus tracks or regular tracks, if they're on the CD they're on the CD. What does it matter what they're called? :dunno: Just semantics.

It's just spin. Much like saying that you are not collaborating with anyone but 5 minutes later saying you wrote a song with Doriand. :doh:

My issue with the French bonus tracks last time is that they did not fit in with the album at all. All his interviews about TOOL made it very clear that the French tracks were not part of the album even in his mind. He spoke of writer's block being broken in Montréal and how the album flowed from there. But he had already written the French songs at that point.

"Identity" is besides the point. Mika is half Lebanese but he doesn't make Lebanese music. The question is do they work with the rest of the album? Is he going to change songs written in one language to pander to another market? Even if it means changing the whole meaning of the song? Emily is awkward. Stardust in an Italian duet destroys the meaning. Popular gone from rap to Nickelodeon tune is lame. This has nothing to do with artistic expression or identity. It's just a ploy to get people to buy records.

In any case I will not be going to the US again to buy the CD that I want so I hope it's not going to be French bonus tracks for Canada and English bonus tracks for the US again.

Just bought it there :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Well, clearly my source is not to be believed all the time. (No, it's not MIKA!) :floor:

Available on Amazon.it as well :wink2:

Just bought it again, just to be sure.

1.29 euros is not even a cappuccino., he deserves something more that to be a bartender (even if a guy in bologna said that he couldn't respect him cause he dresses like a bartender :aah:)

Edited by Elwendin

That is one of the reasons I love this song. It's naughty but not nasty. Not random hooking up,

but two people who really love each other and just can't keep their hands to themselves.

How is the song doing in France? Is it on the radio? Lots of downloads?

On Wednesday night I fell asleep with the radio on and I woke up at 3am because they were playing BBB (and my brain recognised it :shocked:) So it seems to get airplay :thumb_yello:

Otherwise it's #15 on Itunes main charts, #9 in pop charts :wink2:

On Wednesday night I fell asleep with the radio on and I woke up at 3am because they were playing BBB (and my brain recognised it :shocked:) So it seems to get airplay :thumb_yello:

Otherwise it's #15 on Itunes main charts, #9 in pop charts :wink2:

That's great news!

Thanks for the reports.

It may well be available elsewhere in the world. I only asked about alternatives in the UK. :dunno:

I think it's just Google Play that doesn't have it in the UK, that I know of.

I think it's just Google Play that doesn't have it in the UK, that I know of.

I'm getting it from Amazon. It's better that way because Alan has an account there and knows how to do it. I don't like ITunes much.

I'm looking forward to seeing the video too.

:naughty: If not you, your brain like BBB :fisch:

Available on Amazon.it as well :wink2:

Just bought it again, just to be sure.

1.29 euros is not even a cappuccino., he deserves something more that to be a bartender (even if a guy in bologna said that he couldn't respect him cause he dresses like a bartender :aah:)

I opened an itune account to buy it a second time as well :blush-anim-cl:

My daughter had bought it for me but I wanted to do it just like you Sylvie :thumb_yello:

I must have OCD like Mika since I have bought all his CDs several times :fangurl:

sometimes as gifts but not always :naughty:

I bought alll three CDs again when they were all sold together , I couldn't resist :doh::mikadas: