NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

:dunno: the last time i visited, it was through a very weird website name, had about 2 members who were posting once in a while (members of MFC at the time) and 99% of the posts were spammers

it was unkept, no moderation whatsoever and doomed to die

thank you :wink2:

Has there been any chart news? I'm sorry if I lost it over this thread. I searched for some info and I found this website:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/Boum-Boum-Boum-s33019.html

My French is poor, so is it correct that it debuted at #23 and dropped to #40 in its second week? Is this website reliable?

Soun soun soun

Soun soun

*to the rythm* SOUN SOUN :cheer:

(It is funny but no real French, I guess, is it?)

Has there been any chart news? I'm sorry if I lost it over this thread. I searched for some info and I found this website:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/Boum-Boum-Boum-s33019.html

My French is poor, so is it correct that it debuted at #23 and dropped to #40 in its second week? Is this website reliable?

I don't think it was posted before :thumb_yello:

You got it right, #23 on the 1st week then #40. It's a reliable site :wink2:

I don't think it was posted before :thumb_yello:

You got it right, #23 on the 1st week then #40. It's a reliable site :wink2:

And this is updated every 10 minutes (well, that's what they say :mf_rosetinted:), from the same website but only about itunes:

Yesterday Mika was 27th, today when I checked he was 29th. But still better than 40th :wink2:

And this is updated every 10 minutes (well, that's what they say :mf_rosetinted:), from the same website but only about itunes:

Yesterday Mika was 27th, today when I checked he was 29th. But still better than 40th :wink2:

In France, I expected him to be #1!!!

Surely they are buying it. It's a great song, in their native language, and I thought they all loved Mika.

I feel so sad for him if his gamble (putting out a song in French) isn't even paying off in France!

Maybe the video will help.

Surely they are buying it. It's a great song, in their native language, and I thought they all loved Mika.

I feel so sad for him if his gamble (putting out a song in French) isn't even paying off in France!

Yes, he was expecting more than this too, I think... But we all have seen the photos from de video, and it looks great and ORIGINAL. People love originality, so we can hope that it will help a little

Yes, he was expecting more than this too, I think... But we all have seen the photos from de video, and it looks great and ORIGINAL. People love originality, so we can hope that it will help a little

Has he done any promotion for the song?

Do people, apart from his diehard fans, know the song exists?

Hopefully the video will draw attention to it, in various countries, but it's very hit and miss if there's no promo. It's a case of hoping people will notice it and play it.

He needs to get himself some decent promotion people.

Hopefully the video will draw attention to it, in various countries, but it's very hit and miss if there's no promo. It's a case of hoping people will notice it and play it.

He did a few interviews in France but that's all... I'm in Paris and yesterday I met a few friends who also live here and they didnt know Mika released a new song. It's sad but it's true, France is not playing BBB on the radio as much as we all expected :sad:

Yes, but the song has hardly passed to the radio. Since 1 week, I listen it that one or two times to the principal french radio. They says "It's a new song...". They play it that this week. It's damage.

When The video clip will go out, she will pass more often.

Finally, I believe...

Yes, but the song has hardly passed to the radio. Since 1 week, I listen it that one or two times to the principal french radio. They says "It's a new song...". They play it that this week. It's damage.

Finally, I believe...

I hope it gets more radio play. I've talked about it on Twitter, mentioning it to various radio stations who tweet about playing songs. Not just UK stations, but international ones.

I hope the song will take off soon.

He did a few interviews in France but that's all... I'm in Paris and yesterday I met a few friends who also live here and they didnt know Mika released a new song. It's sad but it's true, France is not playing BBB on the radio as much as we all expected :sad:

Finally, I believe...

It's sad this low promotion. In Italy it was in a good position only the first two days, when BBB advanced immediately, but then it's gone out from the first 150 positions of the chart with the same speed :(

In my opinion, it's not a question of either promotion or not.

It's the song's topic that is considered a little "scabrous" (/scandalous).He certainly knew it, but he (courageously) did it anyway.In Italy, they never say what is the meaning of the song and not even report what he has said in the interviews in France, such as, for example, the interview with Le Parisien.

We'll see with the video, but I really hope he remains consistent with what he said and who is he.