NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

I think he makes up most of the stories he tells to the press :wink2: It's still funny. And you know, maybe he does write lyrics on napkins, it just became a tablecloth, lol!

That's what I thought at first, but the pictures of the restaurant make it seem like the tablecloth is paper (the way it curls up at the edges), while the napkins seem to be cloth. I don't believe Mika would have bothered to find out such a detail for a pr-story, so I tend to believe him this time.

I love MFC. We are now discussing with passion about napkins and tableclothes :naughty:

I think he said the truth concerning it actually :mf_rosetinted:

You go and check for us!

You can sacrifice your money on an expensive meal for our sake!

yes...a new mission :naughty: go Agent 007 Alireine, and report :naughty:

I'm picturing her guzzling with lobster "send the bill to MFC, man. I'm on a mission. ":mf_rosetinted:

I think I'll tag along, you need a witness to make your quest official.

That's what I thought at first, but the pictures of the restaurant make it seem like the tablecloth is paper (the way it curls up at the edges), while the napkins seem to be cloth. I don't believe Mika would have bothered to find out such a detail for a pr-story, so I tend to believe him this time.

So maybe it's true this time! :naughty: It's good to have a story anyway, makes interviews easier for him.

Yes, we can go together and ask for a glass of water. Then we leave :mf_rosetinted:

Make sure you sit at the same table (the waiter should know which one) then you can check out the windows that face your table. You might even see the couple getting frisky again.

Dorky me, wondered what was in the green bean salad. Someone wrote a review talking about their green bean and Parmesan salad. Wonder if that was the one?

"I had the green bean and parmesan salad for a starter. A generous portion of fresh green beans, cooked to perfect tenderness, properly chilled and subtly flavoured with a very little bit of a light balsamic."

(Yes, I'm distracting myself a bit. I like to cook!)

Edited by Kezza

Make sure you sit at the same table (the waiter should know which one) then you can check out the windows that face your table. You might even see the couple getting frisky again.

why not :naughty: but I think we will need to have a proper meal if we want to be seated for more than 1 minute :aah:

The girl might have dumped him :aah:

:aah:

*envisions a sign in the window*

"WE WERE MIKA'S INSPIRATION - FOR SHOW RESERVATIONS, CALL #######"

I'd do that...

Mika wrote a song about them... they should feel special. And observed :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Dorky me, wondered what was in the green bean salad. Someone wrote a review talking about their green bean and Parmesan salad. Wonder if that was the one?

"I had the green bean and parmesan salad for a starter. A generous portion of fresh green beans, cooked to perfect tenderness, properly chilled and subtly flavoured with a very little bit of a light balsamic."

Sounds delicious :naughty:

Wait... what thread am i in?

i think i better read back a couple pages, im so confused :aah:

In interviews, Mika mentionned he was having the green beans salad when the idea for BBB came up...

Thank you! i read back, it's all clear now but i had to check & make sure i hadnt wandered into the food thread or smth

Regarding the paper table cloths- i once went to to a relatively posh (meaning no kids, fancy different colored pasta, and creme brulee for dessert) italian restaurant that had white cloth table cloths with a big piece of white paper covering it. There were crayons on every table so the paper must've been meant to draw on. I think we even asked the waitress. So i believe him!

:naughty:

Totally agree with you, I think he will not do it again this year. Hope I'm not wrong :aah:

:blush-anim-cl: I agree - and I think his answer "We'll see" is just that he wants to tease us a bit! :naughty: MIKA is a smart man, and he surely enjoys the fact that he has lifted The Voice to be more popular again. He knows that people want him for another round, maybe both the TV audience, and the production team :wink2: He made up his mind to take command of his own carrere, while he was freezing in Himalaya, and the tool he used has worked out fine! :thumb_yello: But imo, acc. to the interviews, it now sounds like MIKA is ready, and will do what we all want, to concentrate on his new music, and how to get it into the world, by small and big concepts. It's very exciting with the theatre plan he has for the end of this year - and a world tour for the next ... :fisch:

Love,love

me