Mika to appear on "L'ÉTÉ INDIEN", 2014

The stage was RIGHT next to the water. So as they are interviewing Mika, this huge boat goes by. Mika said "oh! Here's my taxi" Everyone waved at the ship, mika made the gesture for the captain I blow he horn & they did. He thought it was funny.

They congratulated him on being an uncle & asked him if he was ready for fatherhood. He is not ready for a while, they asked him why & he said with a giggle that After being around his baby nephew, he realizes that babies cry a lot & his sister is tired.

He said he never knew all the miniature stuff you can buy kids, so he buts stuff for him.

He also said that because his album was written towards summer, it has a carefree, relax, summery sound to it

guylainem123 OMG...thank you!!! Very beautiful experience! Mika is sooo cute...always! :mikalove: I want to hear him sing BBB very soon!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh...You'll go to see him in February....very lucky person! Unfortunately I live in Italy! :aah:

Yes... 3 times! With so many MFCers!

I also want to say that i tip my hat off to Rayabadran, Roxy & CathBlais :naughty:

Being on stage was NOT an easy job. Not only did they have to endure these uncomfortable sitting position, they were reminded to stay straight at all times, so that they didn't slouch on TV, I'm pretty sure their hands are sore from clapping. The taping lasted approximately 9 hours!!!! (and Mika was there the entire time by the way, all 6 guests were.)

Not only did they had to clap & react when told for about (though sometimes it was spontaneous), but in between takes, they would get them to do extra clapping recordings :lmao:

Apparently WE are different than France and because this show is to show Quebec/France differences, we had to clap differently than our usual way :aah:

Let me explain.... Apparently here, when we clap, we also make woohoos or yeahhhh with our mouth. Well, apparently in France, they don't do that :lmao:

So these poor people on stage had to do extra clapping sessions with the woohoos, without any sounds, while standing up, while sitting down, while looking at each other, loud applause, moderate applaude, calm applause, busting with energy applause... you name it, they did it... while Cathouzouf and I sipped our wine on a couch :fisch:

Because this was the last recording of the series (though i think they said it was going to be aired 2nd), they had all kinds of leftover gifts they were sharing with the crowd. I didn't win extra gifts (i don't think any MFCers did), but I came out of there with a CD from a Quebec singer who was on Star Academie this year, a DVD of Martin Matte and also tickets and concert ticket (not sure if 1 or 2) for Patrick Bruel Nov. 6 :naughty:

After being around his baby nephew, he realizes that babies cry a lot & his sister is tired.

:naughty: he obviously never *seriously * thought of having kids so far, or he'd have known this. :teehee:

many thanks for your detailed report guy, really enjoyed reading it! especially his reaction to seeing you and what he said about deb. :wub2:

:naughty: he obviously never *seriously * thought of having kids so far, or he'd have known this. :teehee:

many thanks for your detailed report guy, really enjoyed reading it! especially his reaction to seeing you and what he said about deb. :wub2:

yeah, he kept giggling when talking about his nephew crying & his sister being tired. :naughty:

You know, it was great because we didn't expect it at all!

We didn't know we were going to meet him and had no clue why they were calling our names. I think they called out 5 names only (2 MFCers)

Roxy came also as she was the +1 for Cathouzouf... not sure if they had individual pics or together with him as it was 1 fan in the tent at a time.

(so it was him, the crew, the photographer & 1 fan, so it felt personal, even if there was about 12 people in the tent)

yeah, he kept giggling when talking about his nephew crying & his sister being tired. :naughty:

You know, it was great because we didn't expect it at all!

We didn't know we were going to meet him and had no clue why they were calling our names. I think they called out 5 names only (2 MFCers)

Roxy came also as she was the +1 for Cathouzouf... not sure if they had individual pics or together with him as it was 1 fan in the tent at a time.

(so it was him, the crew, the photographer & 1 fan, so it felt personal, even if there was about 12 people in the tent)

We took the pic all 3 together!

And I gave him Glitter and gold tea from Davids Tea (which is really delicious) and has gold and silver sugar cristals that when disolved, put stardust in the tea:wink2:

Yes. Poor me. Had to clap 8 hours for mika:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hi. Im dead. :)

This one seriously one of those days when you dont think its gonna end that way. Wonderful. :wub2:

My top moment:

Da mika stare at the beggining looking right at me.

Mika and i waving at each other like morons everytime wed see each other :lmfao:

Having half the listerine he sprayed on my face :mf_rosetinted:(i smelt good after)

Him staring at me during the songs :)

Me and raya showing off our knowledge about his louboutin shoes and him agreeing :teehee:

I can tell u his suit wasnt finished on the bottom of his pants(i did dtare at it for 8 hrs xD)

Him saying"aw come here!" At the meeting.

Getting something signed. Him waiting for me to say my name so he can write it down. But didnt care. So he just looked at me. Smiled. ANd drew a heart :)

Then me and him waving like morons again while saying bye hahahha

Guy really went to all that happened!!

Im so very lucky

The end.

Now excuse me, i will go fangurl the whole day.

Thanks.

I told him Deb said hello and that she was suppose to be with me, but her plane got cancelled. He said "oh no, i'm so sorry for her, i looked for her in the audience, i was wondering because i couldn't find her... tell her i say hello"

Guy, I love your whole report, but obviously this part is my favorite :fangurl:

Did anyone get video of this? I want a video like Robi's! Listen right at the beginning :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]aVOw-GRuevQ?t=8s[/YOUTUBE]

Cathouzouf had bought a watch 6 months ago for me, but i haven't seen her since, so she had it with her. I gave it to him to sign (otherwise it was a poster from the show) & he said "oh... you got one!" he got a pen, and signed it "to the famous Guylaine! Mika xx" I said "oh you remember that" and he said "of course i do!"

:wub2:

MFC rules, that's all I can say!!

:group_hug:

:clap:

Deb, you were really there in spirit :wub2:

Aww, I really was. :blush-anim-cl:

And I gave him Glitter and gold tea from Davids Tea (which is really delicious) and has gold and silver sugar cristals that when disolved, put stardust in the tea:wink2:

That sounds really cool, Cath! I bet he loved it.

This one seriously one of those days when you dont think its gonna end that way. Wonderful. :wub2:

I love Roxy in fangurl mode! (Well, I love her anyway, but... ) :naughty:

My top moment:

Mika and i waving at each other like morons everytime wed see each other :lmfao:

Having half the listerine he sprayed on my face :mf_rosetinted:(i smelt good after)

Me and raya showing off our knowledge about his louboutin shoes and him agreeing :teehee:

I can tell u his suit wasnt finished on the bottom of his pants(i did dtare at it for 8 hrs xD)

Getting something signed. Him waiting for me to say my name so he can write it down. But didnt care. So he just looked at me. Smiled. ANd drew a heart :)

Im so very lucky

The end.

Thanks.

My kind of report, luv luv u.

So happy for you all (ok ok, I already wrote that).

:mikalove:

:thumb_yello:

Being on stage was NOT an easy job. Not only did they have to endure these uncomfortable sitting position, they were reminded to stay straight at all times, so that they didn't slouch on TV, I'm pretty sure their hands are sore from clapping. The taping lasted approximately 9 hours!!!! (and Mika was there the entire time by the way, all 6 guests were.)

Not only did they had to clap & react when told for about (though sometimes it was spontaneous), but in between takes, they would get them to do extra clapping recordings :lmao:

Apparently WE are different than France and because this show is to show Quebec/France differences, we had to clap differently than our usual way :aah:

Let me explain.... Apparently here, when we clap, we also make woohoos or yeahhhh with our mouth. Well, apparently in France, they don't do that :lmao:

So these poor people on stage had to do extra clapping sessions with the woohoos, without any sounds, while standing up, while sitting down, while looking at each other, loud applause, moderate applaude, calm applause, busting with energy applause... you name it, they did it... while Cathouzouf and I sipped our wine on a couch :fisch:

We had to do the same clapping records at every X Factor episode (about 9 hours as well), but luckly we were allowed to flop down in the most creative ways. :biggrin2:

This is super nice!

We took the pic all 3 together!

I love your tea idea!!! I've never heard about tea like that. He must have loved it! Happy to hear everything went so well and you had the best time :wub2: We will see the pic later?

And Roxanne, love your fangirl report :wub2:

They congratulated him on being an uncle & asked him if he was ready for fatherhood. He is not ready for a while, they asked him why & he said with a giggle that After being around his baby nephew, he realizes that babies cry a lot & his sister is tired.

babies cry a lot....Oh...Did he discover it only now?? Ahahah..

Oh...I want to see him with a son/daughter very soon!!! He'll be a perfect daddy, in my opinion!!!

Love your reports! So glad you guys got a proper M&G and Mika was so sweet with everyone. It sounds like you worked hard for it during that taping. I would have snuck out of there. :teehee:

Cath I looove David's Tea. Especially that chocolate minty one. Everyone comes to my desk to see what smells so good. :naughty:

My top moment:

Im so very lucky

The end.

Thanks.

ahahahah Love your report and I know exactly what are you talking about :D :D:wub2:

We also had to clap and they filmed us at XF, with several kinds of screams :naughty:

but no rewards for us :banghead:

Edited by SimonaG

My turn, my turn :D!

Arriving there, I thought I would get lost because I had no transportation and had to come by myself (woohoo :mf_rosetinted: ) But on my way there, two employees from the cast of the show were at the metro, so I followed them until I arrived to the checkpoint (they thought I was creepy, yup).

When all MFC has arrived, we went by bus and while waiting we hear Mr. Curly Dude singing Boum Boum with a Mile-End t-shirt ahahaha! Apparently he was interviewed after by someone, that's why he sat for a long time when we passed by.

60% of that whole show consisted of screaming and applauding continually (meh) (and a woman being very noisy beside me that screamed at very inappropriate moments which Mika, Rachid Badouri and Coeur de Pirate checked annoyingly).

Like Roxy, I had Mika in front of me for eight hours and I analyzed him from A to Z and I kept commenting on his outfit :aah: .

My Mika moments were brief this time, could not stay until the end for the *maybe* meet and greet that I *maybe supposedly* had because I had no transportation to go back and my parents really wanted me to come back home. But that's okay, I had a meet and greet and lots of moments already :wub2: .

He waved a lot in return when I did, I really did not expect that! And the Louboutin moment was so priceless (for those who follow me on Twitter got this one ehe) .

To the ones who don't, there was a woman telling him about his shoes and how pretty they were, then she asks if they are from London and he says "no Paris" and MFCers say loudly: THEY ARE LOUBOUTINS, he agrees in return ahahaha!

Even if I kind of missed the M&G in the end, I'm super happy that at least I got to see the performance, to exchange very brief moments, but I'm already super satisfied with what I have lived in these few hours!

Thanks again MFC for that amazing experience :wub2: Hope it will be repeated more and more. xxx

Edited by RayaBadran

but no rewards for us :banghead:

the "reward" (meet & greet) was not for clapping all day... as a matter of fact the ones who sat there clapping did NOT win an M & G.

It was poor old Cathouzouf and I, stuck in the wonderful VIP area :teehee:

that had won the competition on FB.

But since Lilstar was the +1 with Cathouzouf, she got the M & G as well.

So only 3 MFCers did

My turn, my turn :D!

Arriving there, I thought I would get lost because I had no transportation and had to come by myself (woohoo :mf_rosetinted: ) But on my way there, two employees from the cast of the show were at the metro, so I followed them until I arrived to the checkpoint (they thought I was creepy, yup)

When all MFC has arrived, we went by bus and while waiting we hear Mr. Curly Dude singing Boum Boum with a Mile-End t-shirt ahahaha! Apparently he was interviewed after by someone, that's why he sat for a long time when we passed by.

60% of that whole show consisted of screaming and applauding continually (meh) (and a women being very noisy beside me that screamed at very inappropriate moments which Mika, Rachid Badouri and Coeur de Pirate checked annoyingly)

Like Roxy, I had Mika in front of me for eight hours and I analyzed him from A to Z and I kept commenting on his outfit :aah:

My Mika moments were brief this time, could not stay until the end for the *maybe* meet and greet that I *maybe supposedly* had because I had no transportation to go back and my parents really wanted me to come back home. But that's okay, I had a meet and greet and lots of moments already :wub2:

He waved a lot in return when I did, I really did not expect that! And the Louboutin moment was so priceless (for those who follow me on Twitter got this one ehe)

To the ones who don't, there was a women telling him about his shoes and how pretty they were, then she asks if they are from London and he says "no Paris" and MFCers say loudly: THEY ARE LOUBOUTINS, he agrees in return ahahaha!

Even if I kind of missed the M&G in the end, I'm super happy that at least I got to see the performance, to exchange very brief moments, but I'm already super satisfied with what I have lived in these few hours!

Thanks again MFC for that amazing experience :wub2: Hope it will be repeated more and more xxx

Raya, if it makes you feel any better about missing the M & G, your name was not called... i don't think you won in the same competition as Cathouzouf & I did. There was 2 on FB