Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

They take these secretly? Thinking he doesn't notice or mind? It's a bit embarrassing, isn't it?

Oh totally... I was in a restaurant once with coworkers when Helena Bonham Carter cane to have dinner... I saw some people trying to sneek taking her pucs without being noticed (fail)... I was like: if I would want a pic, I would go and ask, I just don't understand the point of having a blurry pic of somrone without their knowledge...

But I guess it's just me...

Oh totally... I was in a restaurant once with coworkers when Helena Bonham Carter cane to have dinner... I saw some people trying to sneek taking her pucs without being noticed (fail)... I was like: if I would want a pic, I would go and ask, I just don't understand the point of having a blurry pic of somrone without their knowledge...

But I guess it's just me...

Well i feel bad when i see a celeb having a drink or someting and you want a picture. One day i was in Amsterdam and Lady Gaga was next to my table with her friends.. obvs i didnt want to bother her so I took a few pics from the distance (she noticed and came to my table after posing a bit, but it is ok i guess xD) You are famous, if someone sees you, he/she would like to take a picture of you...

I don't know if I would have been taking pics of a celeb like in that case in the plane, but I would for sure not have been going to him / her asking for a pic, as I'm always worried to disturb them.

Of course, Mika is another story :mf_rosetinted: but I still wouldn't have been going to ask for a pic if I were in that plane, maybe more waving to him with a huge stupid smile on my face :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Well i feel bad when i see a celeb having a drink or someting and you want a picture. One day i was in Amsterdam and Lady Gaga was next to my table with her friends.. obvs i didnt want to bother her so I took a few pics from the distance (she noticed and came to my table after posing a bit, but it is ok i guess xD) You are famous, if someone sees you, he/she would like to take a picture of you...

Not all famous people like having their pics taken when they are out having dinner, or with family/husband/wife/partner.I'm sure lots of people would like to take pics of celebs, but you have to respect them if they ask you not to, or show that they are not happy with it. This is why I have a bug bear with paps, but it is the same for regular people too. You have to respect the right to privacy, if they want it.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Visitor in the studio today

BxBv2ZyCYAEcogq.jpg

:wub2: What a lovely baby boy!! And he seems happy to listen to uncle MIKAs music - hope they're careful with the soundlevel on the headset :blush-anim-cl: Btw, this means that MIKA is in a London studio ?:wink2:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Visitor in the studio today

BxBv2ZyCYAEcogq.jpg

Looks like someone has stolen his heart :wub2: This picture is too adorable for words! Look at his happy little face! :wub2:

Must say I love this time period when he is in the studio and shares things... It's so lovely have him back at least for a short while!

Not all famous people like having their pics taken when they are out having dinner, or with family/husband/wife/partner.I'm sure lots of people would like to take pics of celebs, but you have to respect them if they ask you not to, or show that they are not happy with it. This is why I have a bug bear with paps, but it is the same for regular people too. You have to respect the right to privacy, if they want it.

I totally agree with you. :thumb_yello:

Celebs have a private life too and that's what it should stay for them ... a private life, without interference from fans or paps. :wink2:

I'm sure he does... I was referring more to the comment about the sound levels...

I know. I don't think they let the baby listen to music from head phones for real. I don't think they let him sit either, just a few seconds for taking pics :wink2:

He may not even be plugged in... just an opportunity for a cute pic... ?

:blush-anim-cl: Yes, it might be just for the pic - probably unplugged.

But this lucky baby surely will grow up with a lot of beautiful music ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

But surely Mika sings to him! How could he not sing to him, he is adorable...

How beautiful is this thing??? :mikalove: Mika must be very sweet with this baby...

I hope Mika will become a daddy very soon...he's just perfect!!!

How beautiful is this thing??? :mikalove: Mika must be very sweet with this baby...

I hope Mika will become a daddy very soon...he's just perfect!!!

:blush-anim-cl: I think MIKA said in an interview this year that it would not be responsible to have his own kid now, he's too busy - and travels too much. But I'm sure he is a very proud and clever uncle - and that's he's training babycare with his lovely, little nephew...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Of course you have to respect them, they are humans and having a bunch of people taking pics of you even when you're not "working" could be exhausting.

But it's true that some celebs (maybe a minority, but still) like having their pics taken, or they don't care seeing a fan or whatever taking a pic of them with a huge smile...

I don't like comparing normal people who casually met a star next to them to paparazzis, tbh. For the first ones it is usually a coincidence, but paps can stalk them for hours and even break the rules while taking pics of someone inside a private area, as Robbie Williams lived and wrote on Twitter... Everybody, paparazzi or not, should respect limits, of course.

:wub2: What a lovely baby boy!! And he seems happy to listen to uncle MIKAs music - hope they're careful with the soundlevel on the headset :blush-anim-cl: Btw, this means that MIKA is in a London studio ?:wink2:

Love,love

me

I think/hope(!) (as said later in this thread) that the headphones are unplugged, to protect the baby's ears from the noise in the studio! At open festivals you see babies with headphones too, for that reason.

I think/hope(!) (as said later in this thread) that the headphones are unplugged, to protect the baby's ears from the noise in the studio! At open festivals you see babies with headphones too, for that reason.

:blush-anim-cl: Oh yes, I'm very sure this family knows how to protect the babys ears in the best way! :thumb_yello: And I think it's very sweet of MIKA to share such pics with his fans! :wub2: He knows we're all very keen to get new music, and wants us to know that he's busy with studio work :fisch: But we must not forget that TOOL is only two years old, this month, so nobody can say he isn't "on schedule" with his new alb. - in spite of tons of other projects, in between...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

I know. I don't think they let the baby listen to music from head phones for real. I don't think they let him sit either, just a few seconds for taking pics :wink2:

There's a picture of me, as a baby, propped up on cushions for the pic. I think it's okay, now the baby is 3 months old, as long as his back is supported.

It's good to know Uncle Mika is in his hometown for a while. I hope, while he's in the UK, he's planning a publicity campaign for the album.

:blush-anim-cl: I think MIKA said in an interview this year that it would not be responsible to have his own kid now, he's too busy - and travels too much. But I'm sure he is a very proud and clever uncle - and that's he's training babycare with his lovely, little nephew...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Yes..I know...I read something about this...but in the future...... :wink2:

There's a picture of me, as a baby, propped up on cushions for the pic. I think it's okay, now the baby is 3 months old, as long as his back is supported.

It's good to know Uncle Mika is in his hometown for a while. I hope, while he's in the UK, he's planning a publicity campaign for the album.

Yeah I hope so too!!

Of course you have to respect them, they are humans and having a bunch of people taking pics of you even when you're not "working" could be exhausting.

But it's true that some celebs (maybe a minority, but still) like having their pics taken, or they don't care seeing a fan or whatever taking a pic of them with a huge smile...

I don't like comparing normal people who casually met a star next to them to paparazzis, tbh. For the first ones it is usually a coincidence, but paps can stalk them for hours and even break the rules while taking pics of someone inside a private area, as Robbie Williams lived and wrote on Twitter... Everybody, paparazzi or not, should respect limits, of course.

That's pretty much what I said when I wrote not all celebs like people doing it. That some do.