Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Actually the baby is too small to be allowed to sit like this, even with pillows.

Yes...you're right! :aah: Poor baby :fisch: I think the baby was in Mika's arms before this photo...then he left him on the sofà to take the pic! :D

MIKA official @mikasounds · 52m

Wake up to this. It will change the way you feel http://tinyurl.com/n9wmzmc

Very beautiful video...so cute...

Edited by *Denise*

:blush-anim-cl: MIKA seems more aware of baby stuff, now that he has been an uncle for some months...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I'm sure it does, but I don't remember becoming more baby aware when I first became an auntie... of course, that was because I was only four years old then....

OMG they are so beautiful!!!!! She is very cute and sweet...like Mika :mikalove:

The other pics are beautiful too...I'm so afraid of airplanes but with him every travel may be good and comfortable.. :huglove:

Bw8bplSCMAA-OlA.jpg:large

I love this pic :wub2: Okay, I probably love every photo of him and Mel together but this one is especially lovely. So serious and beautiful.

I can't understand why someone took pictures of him handling his luggage. Why would someone do that?

I love this pic :wub2: Okay, I probably love every photo of him and Mel together but this one is especially lovely. So serious and beautiful.

I can't understand why someone took pictures of him handling his luggage. Why would someone do that?

To brag about the fact he/she was in the same plane as Mika:thumb_yello: