Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Ohhh I love Mel, she's a very beautiful dog...like mine! :huglove:

And the pics from Greece...wonderful! Beautiful landscape, amazing sea...and Mika is very funny! I love both him and the fact he shares pieces of his life with us :wub2:

nope and would not be interested in the least.

though this used and abused teddybear should give us an idea for next year's birthday gift for Mika! :teehee::naughty:

I have a teddy bear that I've owned all my life. The fur is balding in many places, he's lost his eyes, and his crotch is all torn, the stuffing coming out....

But no! You can't have him, Mika! :naughty:

LOOK !

MIKA in instagram . . .

'COOKING'

Perhaps he's hinting that he's going on Celebrity Masterchef.

I could just imagine how I'd feel if he announced that.

First of all, I'd be elated, Swinging from my chandelier.

Then I'd be absolutely crushed, because I'd find out it was Celebrity Masterchef in France or Italy, not the UK show.

You know... the usual thing.

10615480_10152416670293040_6412526277393085854_n_zps10458957.png

Hello Mika Fans!

We are thrilled to announced that Mika has officially launched on LINE PLAY! Come and hang out with us in the Mika Room - you can find Mika in the 'Official Avatars' section of 'Add Friends' and you can get loads of Mika-related decorations to add to your own room! Come over and check it out - we look forward to seeing you there

http://lp.play.line.me/en/

Perhaps he's hinting that he's going on Celebrity Masterchef.

I could just imagine how I'd feel if he announced that.

First of all, I'd be elated, Swinging from my chandelier.

Then I'd be absolutely crushed, because I'd find out it was Celebrity Masterchef in France or Italy, not the UK show.

You know... the usual thing.

Oh dear, I hope the photo is not a hint he's going on Celebrity Masterchef... I just thought how lovely it is he has time to cook and spend time with his family/friends :naughty:

10615480_10152416670293040_6412526277393085854_n_zps10458957.png

Hello Mika Fans!

We are thrilled to announced that Mika has officially launched on LINE PLAY! Come and hang out with us in the Mika Room - you can find Mika in the 'Official Avatars' section of 'Add Friends' and you can get loads of Mika-related decorations to add to your own room! Come over and check it out - we look forward to seeing you there

http://lp.play.line.me/en/

This is something for kids? Why?

Oh dear, I hope the photo is not a hint he's going on Celebrity Masterchef... I just thought how lovely it is he has time to cook and spend time with his family/friends :naughty:

This is something for kids? Why?

don't ask me, i find it demential :lmfao: