Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Actually the kind of book I like to read. Just added it to the wish list at Amazon.

(Don't let the fact I also like music autobiographies and such fool you. I'm actually quite a reader and have been for over 45 years.)

I wonder what he means. If he's talking about the content or the fact that it's a recap.

Cause I see nothing extraordinanry in the content, every pupils learn such things at school. Whereas if it's about the recap, then I get it: it's much more effective than learning history for years. Science is clear to me, whereas dates are pretty blurred in my mind.

I wonder what he means. If he's talking about the content or the fact that it's a recap.

Cause I see nothing extraordinanry in the content, every pupils learn such things at school. Whereas if it's about the recap, then I get it: it's much more effective than learning history for years. Science is clear to me, whereas dates are pretty blurred in my mind.

I think he is saying, if these subjects were explained this simply in school, or even if before each subject were introduced in these simple terms at the start of the initial course, they wouldn't have been quite as labourious to sit through.

From the facebook page of Universal Music Italia :thumb_yello:

Universal Music Italia

Straordinario! A più di dieci mesi dalla sua pubblicazione, "Songbook Vol.1" di MIKA rientra nella top ten degli album più venduti su iTunes!

[Extraordinary! More than ten months after its publication, "Songbook Vol.1" by MIKA enters again in the top ten best-selling albums on iTunes!]

10353026_10152433953883175_5964535518460113466_n.jpg?oh=ce2a6c8138409d07055a155bd6bb2379&oe=54C67D84

Universal Music Italia

Straordinario! A più di dieci mesi dalla sua pubblicazione, "Songbook Vol.1" di MIKA rientra nella top ten degli album più venduti su iTunes!

[Extraordinary! More than ten months after its publication, "Songbook Vol.1" by MIKA enters again in the top ten best-selling albums on iTunes!]

10353026_10152433953883175_5964535518460113466_n.jpg?oh=ce2a6c8138409d07055a155bd6bb2379&oe=54C67D84

Thanks for sharing :huglove: This makes me feel very happy :biggrin2::mikalove:

"positive reinforcement involves the addition of a reinforcing stimulus following a behavior that makes it more likely that the behavior will occur again in the future. When a favorable outcome, event, or reward occurs after an action, that particular response or behavior will be strengthened."

And XFactor 2016 it is. :stifle:

Universal Music Italia

:thumb_yello: MIKA deserves it - this album is full of great songs !! :wub2:

Now I have high expectations for his new album - soon out ... :fisch::wink2:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2 hours ago

Wakin up. Coffee, coffee again and head to the studio for the last two days of work with Greg Wells on the album. Almost there...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1 hour ago

In other news, my nephew has teeth. Two little mean looking ones... I have a new album he has new teeth

MIKA official @mikasounds ·

In other news, my nephew has teeth. Two little mean looking ones... I have a new album he has new teeth

I swear I didn't get this one..... Edit: I added the missing comma, now I get it. I'm dumb.

MIKA official @mikasounds · 2 h 2 ore fa

Wakin up. Coffee, coffee again and head to the studio for the last two days of work with Greg Wells on the album. Almost there...

This always makes me giggle, but I didn't tweet it to him, I don't want him to think that I don't appreciate his music

drink-coffee_o_1322593.jpg

Edited by Elwendin

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2 hours ago

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1 hour ago

He's mad about his nephew and I can understand him, I still remember that I was in Madrid when my oldest niece had her first teeth :wub2:

Well I decided to take some time off from Mika, but since I know this Israeli prof. who wrote it, I felt the urge to update you:blush-anim-cl::

(and because I'm nerd:teehee:)

MIKA official @mikasounds

If only this had been explained to me in this way at school; page 1, Sapiens by Noah Harari

attachment.php?attachmentid=9869&stc=1&d=1412538335

I know it's been a while since Mika posted that but still...:blush-anim-cl: Yesterday my history professor showed up with a book in his hands all exited, saying that he has never read something like this before and that it's a really great book. And when he talked about it, I thought of a tweet (I didn't know the title of the book) and how fun it would be if it would be the same. Later we asked him if we could take a look, and when I read it it was the same book!:shocked: two of my favourite persons in the world mentioned that book to me in like 3 days... I felt so hyperactive after that...:blush-anim-cl:

I know it's been a while since Mika posted that but still...:blush-anim-cl: Yesterday my history professor showed up with a book in his hands all exited, saying that he has never read something like this before and that it's a really great book. And when he talked about it, I thought of a tweet (I didn't know the title of the book) and how fun it would be if it would be the same. Later we asked him if we could take a look, and when I read it it was the same book!:shocked: two of my favourite persons in the world mentioned that book to me in like 3 days... I felt so hyperactive after that...:blush-anim-cl:

Wow that's amazing! What's the chances...:blush-anim-cl:

Love his exuberance about his nephew, it doesn't change second time around when they grow up and have kids of their own. My nephews boy is an awesome little fella, and we are expecting his baby brother any day now:wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m2 minutes ago

To the girl who waited outside the LA studio for me to write lyrics down for a tattoo; warning I think I might have made a spelling mistake!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m1 minute ago

... So please just check before, doing the deed. That would be a little embarrassing (for me)

To the girl who waited outside the LA studio for me to write lyrics down for a tattoo; warning I think I might have made a spelling mistake!

... So please just check before, doing the deed. That would be a little embarrassing (for me)

Does anyone know what studio that is?

This is a funny history ! :naughty: