Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

Any FanAction (don't like this word too much) for London, right?

Just the Man Himself, a stage, and our cute puppy eyes, right?

Apparently you missed this thread? http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31987-fan-action-plans-for-the-adelphi-theatre-1810/page-8 :teehee: tho i agree with you about the word "fan-action", i prefer "surprise for mika". :rolls_eyes:

• Like 1

Apparently you missed this thread? http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31987-fan-action-plans-for-the-adelphi-theatre-1810/page-8 :teehee: tho i agree with you about the word "fan-action", i prefer "surprise for mika". :rolls_eyes:

Yeah, definitely, tks Karin.

I remembered the building Project for London, but I was searching in the Project section instead of "Before the Show". :doh: 

Go to notify that thread, too :thumb_yello: 

Kath's tickets arrived today.   :yay:  Just have to remember to bring them with me to London. :teehee:

Yeah, that would be an important details! :lol3:

Hope my "Ticket Minder" remembers, although she lives in London...

Hi everyone,

I have a very stupid question but I hope someone or with a bit of luck a lot of you will reply...

I'm wondering what to wear at the show.

Should it be casual (like jeans) as we would do for a normal gig?

Or should it be more classy (like a dress...) since it's a theater. But still, it's a pop concert, so I really wonder.

Can you please, please help me out?

Thanks!!!

Heading to the airport in a couple of hours! :cheer:

And I've succeeded in not watching a single video of the Heaven Tour! :pinkbow:

Hi everyone,
I have a very stupid question but I hope someone or with a bit of luck a lot of you will reply...
Or should it be more classy (like a dress...) since it's a theater. But still, it's a pop concert, so I really wonder.
Thanks!!!

Im sure you can go casual.

I'm planning on wearing a casual dress with just sneakers.

Edited by BangBangLou
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!!

good question, which i've also asked myself. in montreal i was wearing a dress, but that was a symphony orchestra gig, no pop concert. i packed the dress as well as jeans with a glitter pullover and will decide in london. probably will go for jeans, if it's as cold in london as it is here! xD

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!!

I will wear my suit and a glittery top but not overdressed. So if it´s warm during the gig I can pull of my jacket.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!!

I've decided for the middle between the 2 options: I'll wear normal dark trousers and a colourful T-Shirt, but a costume jacket.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!!

I'm planning on wearing trousers (rather than jeans) and a nice top.

• Like 1

On the email they say that I have to collect my ticket at the time of the event...does it mean not before than 19? Do you have better info about box office hours? ;)

By the way, no heels for me too :D

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!!

I'll wear a dress, but it's not an elegant one.

Very pop one, you'll see :glasses3: 

And heels, so pls pray for me :sweatdrop:, for the cold I'll have for sure, too.

• Like 1

On the email they say that I have to collect my ticket at the time of the event...does it mean not before than 19? Do you have better info about box office hours? ;)

By the way, no heels for me too :D

I read that the "doors" open at 19, so maybe the show will start later.

Mika

4.8 out of 5 stars (310) Adelphi Theatre,London, Sun 18 Oct 2015, 19:00

Details: Mika, Citizens!

Please Note: Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult Doors 19:00

On their site I didn't find any further details about box office hours.
  • Like 1

Going from the times of the rest of his concerts on this tour, doors will open at 7pm, Citizens will probably perform at 8pm & I expect Mika himself will come on stage around 9pm (til 11pm ish). The theatre don't know any official timings though & said they probably won't until the day itself. I hope that helps a bit.

You could always email the theatre to ask when the box office will open but even if you can't collect your tickets until 7pm you won't miss anything :)

Edited by mysti1990
  • Like 1

Hello everyone,

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all your answers! :wub: :wub:  :wub:   It really helps me out here!

So, I think we can say most of us are going for "casual classy" :mf_rosetinted: Not too casual and not too classy.

Can't wait to meet you all, everyone is going to look so good!!!

Well...I think I'm going for a dark jeans with a nice fancy top OR maybe a "not overdressed" dress, lol. I'll pack both outfits (still have to choose what top and what dress, though) :shocked:  :doh:

And no high heels for me, that's for sure...already sprained my ankle a few months ago and my back is a mess, so black flat (but patent) shoes will be perfect :)

Thanks again you all, and see you very very soon!

Going from the times of the rest of his concerts on this tour, doors will open at 7pm, Citizens will probably perform at 8pm & I expect Mika himself will come on stage around 9pm (til 11pm ish). The theatre don't know any official timings though & said they probably won't until the day itself. I hope that helps a bit.

You could always email the theatre to ask when the box office will open but even if you can't collect your tickets until 7pm you won't miss anything :)

I was also wondering about that! I had in mind that the show started at 9PM (like all the other shows), then I saw it was 7PM, but that's so early...

Thanks Caroline. They've got to fit in getting everybody in & seated, a 30min set by Citizens, resetting the stage & then a 2 hour set by Mika so a 10pm finish sounds a bit optimistic to me as doors won't be opening til 7pm. We'll see...

Edited by mysti1990