Mika guest in late night show Paul de Leeuw 13-9-2015

Pascale

Thanks for posting the link. I just watched it and I loved Staring at the Sun!! The beer game was funny too, I only wish the interview was longer, but it was a bit confusing, with Paul talking over Mika

Lovely report Annemieke, couldn't have done it any better! :thumb_yello:

I *think* it was because the background singers were too late. They only went on stage when Mika was already singing. He turned around to them and gestured to touch a watch (you know this typical 'YOU ARE TOO LATE!'-thing), other than that I didn't notice any mistake.

I think it's good they decided to leave out GK rather than other songs, because a) he needs promo more for his new than his old songs and b ) this way they didn't show my major fangurling-attack during GK :naughty:

That's what I was thinking too... the second time that they recorded 'Grace Kelly', the background singers where on stage immediately.

• Like 1

Thank you so much! I was hoping we'd get to see the Grace Kelly performance as well :hug:  The second link doesn't work for me though, but the first one does :)

Grace Kelly

face book https://www.facebook.com/kunjehetalzien/videos/vb.1463749643928543/1474612759508898/?type=2&theater

uploaded to VK ( I'm worried about that people who can't access to Facebook )

http://vk.com/video232312753_171416905

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Lovely report Annemieke, couldn't have done it any better! :thumb_yello:

That's what I was thinking too... the second time that they recorded 'Grace Kelly', the background singers where on stage immediately.

Well, he actually said "I made a mistake, can I do it again?"

But thanks Eriko for the GK link! I was looking for that. Glad they took the second version <3

• Like 2

Though ... Mika clearly asked Paul: may I do it again I made a mistake.. can I (when Paul said yes)

but i'm sure mika wouldn't blame the bg singers on public tv, it'd sound fussy if he said "i want to do it again cause the singers were 5 seconds late". :teehee: so who knows, it could be both. did any of the fans there notice any mistakes in the first version?

• Like 1

but i'm sure mika wouldn't blame the bg singers on public tv, it'd sound fussy if he said "i want to do it again cause the singers were 5 seconds late". :teehee: so who knows, it could be both. did any of the fans there notice any mistakes in the first version?

It wasn't live. GK was recorded before the show started. And yes he made some mistakes in the first verse. The lyrics were not 100% right.

• Like 2