Mika guest in late night show Paul de Leeuw 13-9-2015

Pascale

No, it was lukewarm beer with extra water added to it so it wouldn't stick too much.

:) Sounds smart - and reasonable  :teehee:  I saw you in the front row, very close to the stage - must have been a funny experience! :yes:  I look forward to hear about the gig from HMH soon -  also hope for your brilliant photos, if you have the chance to make it... :wink2: 

Love,love

me   

• Like 1

:) Thank you so much DutchAnnie - for your detailed and great report!  :hug:  It almost feels like being there with you! :teehee:   You're so lucky, who can see MIKA again very soon, in full concerts, with a new gig concept!  :yes:  Hope to get more happy reports, and pics, then - good luck with your preparations - for your "MIKA autumn adventures" ... :wub:

Love,love

me

• Like 2

VK

I couldn't download it, tried to capture the video, sometimes the streaming didn't work very much.

Here is the recording ( captured ) video. sorry it's not perfect.  :blush-anim-cl:

1/2 2015.09.13_1_2 Paul de Leeuws

2/2 2015.09.13_ 2_2 Paul de Leeuws

Thanks - that was so much fun to watch

VK

I couldn't download it, tried to capture the video, sometimes the streaming didn't work very much.

Here is the recording ( captured ) video. sorry it's not perfect.  :blush-anim-cl:

1/2 2015.09.13_1_2 Paul de Leeuws

2/2 2015.09.13_ 2_2 Paul de Leeuws

Thank you very much for the video! I love Paul and Mika together! :teehee:  :naughty:  :thumb_yello:

First he sang Grace Kelly and then had to sing it again because apparently something went wrong the first time (I don’t know what went wrong) and then he left again.

I *think* it was because the background singers were too late. They only went on stage when Mika was already singing. He turned around to them and gestured to touch a watch (you know this typical 'YOU ARE TOO LATE!'-thing), other than that I didn't notice any mistake.

I think it's good they decided to leave out GK rather than other songs, because a) he needs promo more for his new than his old songs and b ) this way they didn't show my major fangurling-attack during GK :naughty:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty
  • Like 5

You are welcome Nina, but my files are not good very much, the sounds are horrible...

:bow: Hope anyone share the good quality video !!!!

I'm uploading a video right now. :thumb_yello:

Be patient.  :teehee:

EDIT: Here is the link to the video. I hope it works. http://www.filedropper.com/20150913mikapaul

Edited by DutchAnnie
  • Like 4

thanks a million to all for the reports and videos and tweets!  i love when these two get together  :fangurl:

So what's the show actually called?

The show is called "Kun je het al zien?" (Can you already see it?)

I've finally watched it, or, I fast-forwarded to the Mika parts :naughty:

Loved the duet, and that coming from me (I strongly dislike both Dutch songs and Paul de Leeuw's voice).. but Mika singing in Dutch made my week :wub:

Edited by Manon14
  • Like 1

The show is called "Kun je het al zien?" (Can you already see it?)

I've finally watched it, or, I fast-forwarded to the Mika parts :naughty:

Loved the duet, and that coming from me (I strongly dislike both Dutch songs and Paul de Leeuw's voice).. but Mika singing in Dutch made my week :wub:

Thank you!  

i thought Eriko just named her files that cuz she wondered if they'd work :teehee:

• Like 2

Thank you!  

i thought Eriko just named her files that cuz she wondered if they'd work :teehee:

:lmfao:

It is a bit of a weird name for a show, but then... Paul de Leeuw is weird (throwing beers is not a weekly thing here in case you were wondering. At least, not for me. I do have the strangest desire to go throw beers with Mika now, though....)

• Like 3

Mika has picked up his 2008 habit of trying to get me drunk. Luckily I am a responsible girl and had to drive. But it was a really fun show. I also hope they will put Grace Kelly somewhere on the internet.

It was so cool seeing you there! Loved that he gave you the beer!!

I see the gig got a mention...... How do the tickets seem to be going now? Any better?

Thank you!  

:blush-anim-cl:

I've know the name of the show, but I felt uneasy to remember "Kun je het al zien?"

Dutch language is so hard to remember for me... :wacko:

• Like 1

They are on youtube too now :biggrin2:

Thanks so much everyone for your links, pics and reports :huglove:

Annie, reading your report was like being there with you :wub2: Thank you so much :flowers2: Too bad Mika didn't fall in Jolanda's arms :teehee:

Ingie, I didn't know Mika tries to get you drunk regularly :naughty:

The videos are so funny :lmfao:

It was striking to see those after Michel Drucker Sunday afternoon, not the same type of TV program at all ...Mika was wearing the same suit and the joke about The Voice chair he told to Paul was told to him in Vivement dimanche :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

It was striking to see those after Michel Drucker Sunday afternoon, not the same type of TV program at all ...Mika was wearing the same suit and the joke about The Voice chair he told to Paul was told to him in Vivement dimanche :wink2:

thanks for the yt links, just watched part 1. gotta say i don't find this chair joke very funny, it's not nice to say i want to turn away if i just see someone. :no: especially if he liked their voice enough to turn around first. that show is supposed to be about voices, not looks, isn't that the point? :dunno:

edit: lol about the beer fight! :lmfao: i'd have thought it'd be longer,but it was certainly funny. :naughty:

VK

I'm uploading a video right now. :thumb_yello:

Be patient.  :teehee:

EDIT: Here is the link to the video. I hope it works. http://www.filedropper.com/20150913mikapaul

I've edited and uploaded the video. the quality is better than YT-vid described previously. :thumb_yello:

http://vk.com/video232312753_171413913

Enjoy !!

• Like 4

thanks for the yt links, just watched part 1. gotta say i don't find this chair joke very funny, it's not nice to say i want to turn away if i just see someone. :no: especially if he liked their voice enough to turn around first. that show is supposed to be about voices, not looks, isn't that the point? :dunno:

edit: lol about the beer fight! :lmfao: i'd have thought it'd be longer,but it was certainly funny. :naughty:

He repeated what the French guy had said on Vivement dimanche set about turning the chair entirely but I agree with you Mellody it wasn't funny and even mean to the candidates that the French guy said it... but the beer fight was hilarious :lmfao: and hopefully we won't see this suit on Mika again :naughty:
  • Like 1