Il viaggio di Mika - Documentary on 20th December 2015 10:50 PM

Alyara

I was at the Fabrique and at the Mediolanum Forum and I'm really very excited to see me with my friends waiting Mika and singing and dancing with him! :) :) :)

post-25071-0-30811800-1450720647_thumb.png

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 3

I managed to watch it streaming live last night. :fangurl:

It was great to see so many familiar faces! I was hoping I might see some people I knew at the Good Morning America segment, too, but nope, didn't even get a glimpse of myself! :sad:

But I did see a few other things in there that made me smile and reminded me of how many happy Mika memories I had this year. Vimeo has blocked Eriko's video now, but I hope that we'll be able to see it somehow, soon. :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

I managed to watch the first 33 min. of the doc, before I had to leave the office today :thumb_yello:  And even I don't understand Italien, I was so happy about it - it was such a fantastic doc. and I'll wait patiently till we get the translation, and hopefully a new opportunity to watch it all again... :)

Love, love

me

• Like 2

I've just finished watching the documentary, it was like an exciting and adventurous soul journey, leaving me enriched and heart-warmed, thank you Mika  :wub:

I'm ready for new Mika adventures and I respect and appreciate him even more. 

I've spotted many familiar faces, it's well worth watching, don't miss it. 

• Like 5

I cant believe I just watch it all! Without knowing any italian or understanding anything!

Thanks a million, eriko :flowers2: , this is very very beautiful!

I want to thank all the subtitle teams ahead, you guys have always been really awesome, I know this is going to be a lot work, I'll wait patiently!

• Like 4

The Vimeo still worked for me, just watched it. So lovely!  :wub: Now patiently waiting for translation at some point in the the future. Beautiful memories from Fabrique and Mediolanum Forum  :wub:

:yeah:

I managed to watch the first 33 min. of the doc, before I had to leave the office today :thumb_yello:  And even I don't understand Italien, I was so happy about it - it was such a fantastic doc. and I'll wait patiently till we get the translation, and hopefully a new opportunity to watch it all again... :)

Love, love

me

I cant believe I just watch it all! Without knowing any italian or understanding anything!

Thanks a million, eriko :flowers2: , this is very very beautiful!

I want to thank all the subtitle teams ahead, you guys have always been really awesome, I know this is going to be a lot work, I'll wait patiently!

This documentary is a treasure. We'll wait patiently for the translation. Happy holiday to all of MFC, especially the sub team!  :flowers2:  :group_hug:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
10447798_10152462293173040_5591835399052

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/videos/vb.6006248039/10153401119298040/?type=2&theater

Siete stanchi dopo i festeggiamenti di Capodanno? Rilassatevi con due repliche in una giornata de#IlViaggioDiMika, per incominciare bene questo 2016! La prima domani alle 1140 e la seconda alle 2110, sempre su Sky Uno
Cosa ne pensate?

• Like 2

The subtitles have arrived! Thanks a bunch for your work as always, MFC Subs Team!  :flowers2:

:italia::uk: Il Viaggio di Mika

The present of Subs Team for MFC today: subtitles for "Il viaggio di Mika". Enjoy :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5Y3e3OxVoUoUPerqgd

A big thank you goes to Alyara, Cathouzouf, Charlie, Chy, Crazyaboutmika, Lucrezia, Manon, Moment, Myriam, Stefa, *Vv* :)

• Like 2