Greetings from Tunisia!

thesadchicken

Hello everyone!

My name is Selma, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Tunisia. I've been wanting to join this website for about a week now; I can't wait to meet other Mika fans! 

I found out about the MikaFanClub via a tumblr blog. I asked about a good place to interact with other fans and this website was recommended to me :) 

I found out about Mika way back in 2008, when his first songs were on the radio all the time in my country. I must confess that at the time I didn't pay much attention to anything beyond the chorus of Relax :P

Since then, though, I've always liked him. From afar

A few weeks ago, I was on youtube and I thought "hey, why don't I listen to that Mika fellow?" and BAM. I've been obsessed ever since. 

Other than my love from Mika and his music, I'm also a huge Michael Jackson fan, and I've been so for many years. I like to point out the little things Mika does that are inspired by Michael; it makes me smile and squeal and flail uncontrollably x) I'm a massive nerd, and a loyal Star Trek fan. Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres, but I like just about any good movie (speaking of movies: I'm a film student.)

I have an undying love for Sherlock Holmes, be it the books, the movies or any other media. 

I've got blue hair and I like chocolate a lot. 

I think that's just about all! Feel free to ask me questions though :) 

Have a nice day!

• Like 2

Selma, hi!   :bye:

I have to tell you that I absolutely love your introduction!   :naughty: This is the most colorful introduction I've read so far, you just made me smile! 

You made the right decision, this is the best place to meet other fans and it's really fun!  :)

A film student! That sounds so good, how is it? I'd love to know how it works   :)

And you have blue hair, I can't believe it!! A friend of mine loves to dye her hair, when we met she showed me pictures of all the colors she had used in the past and asked me which one she should choose next. I told her "you have to dye your hair blue again, it's my favorite color!" but she didn't because she loves pink too much  :( so when I read that you have blue hair... I don't know, I had to tell you how much I love this thing, sorry for writing that much!  :blush-anim-cl:

Have a nice day, too! And if you want to talk, you know where to find me  :D

• Like 1

Selma, hi!   :bye:

I have to tell you that I absolutely love your introduction!   :naughty: This is the most colorful introduction I've read so far, you just made me smile! 

You made the right decision, this is the best place to meet other fans and it's really fun!  :)

A film student! That sounds so good, how is it? I'd love to know how it works   :)

And you have blue hair, I can't believe it!! A friend of mine loves to dye her hair, when we met she showed me pictures of all the colors she had used in the past and asked me which one she should choose next. I told her "you have to dye your hair blue again, it's my favorite color!" but she didn't because she loves pink too much  :( so when I read that you have blue hair... I don't know, I had to tell you how much I love this thing, sorry for writing that much!  :blush-anim-cl:

Have a nice day, too! And if you want to talk, you know where to find me  :D

Thank you! That's such a sweet thing to say :) I'm glad I made you smile!

I'm having a lot of fun with my studies so far. This is my first year as a film student, but it's already super interesting. We have a lot of different subjects: some of them are related to directing (script writing, film analysis, etc.) to music (soundtrack, rythm) to editing or to photography. So we get to learn a lot of different things. Personally, I'd like to direct later, and make my own movies. But I have to work hard first and get my diploma! 

It's so cool that my hair color is your favorite color! Don't apologize, that's a really nice thing to say! 

Thank you so much for everything you said :D

• Like 1

Thank you! That's such a sweet thing to say :) I'm glad I made you smile!

I'm having a lot of fun with my studies so far. This is my first year as a film student, but it's already super interesting. We have a lot of different subjects: some of them are related to directing (script writing, film analysis, etc.) to music (soundtrack, rythm) to editing or to photography. So we get to learn a lot of different things. Personally, I'd like to direct later, and make my own movies. But I have to work hard first and get my diploma! 

It's so cool that my hair color is your favorite color! Don't apologize, that's a really nice thing to say! 

Thank you so much for everything you said :D

It's really interesting, thanks for telling me! Since you are so passionate about movies I guess it has to be great when you get to know all the little things behind the process of their creation, it makes you appreciate what you love even more. Have you already created or written something yours? :) 

It's really interesting, thanks for telling me! Since you are so passionate about movies I guess it has to be great when you get to know all the little things behind the process of their creation, it makes you appreciate what you love even more. Have you already created or written something yours? :)

You're welcome :) Thank for asking.

Yeah, it is awesome. I really enjoy what I do, although it's not always easy. And to answer your question: yes, actually, I've made a short movie last year, and I'm writing another one. They're not very good, but I'm proud to say I'm getting better! 

Enjoy yourself on MFC Salma :huglove:

We have a few things in commun, Mika obviously :naughty: but I also love chocolate and I like Star Trek too :wink2:

If you make movies later, be sure to ask Mika to play a part in them :biggrin2:

And I wonder why you are a sad chicken if that's not too indiscreet...

See you around :bye:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hello everyone!

My name is Selma, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Tunisia. I've been wanting to join this website for about a week now; I can't wait to meet other Mika fans! 

I found out about the MikaFanClub via a tumblr blog. I asked about a good place to interact with other fans and this website was recommended to me :) 

I found out about Mika way back in 2008, when his first songs were on the radio all the time in my country. I must confess that at the time I didn't pay much attention to anything beyond the chorus of Relax :P

Since then, though, I've always liked him. From afar

A few weeks ago, I was on youtube and I thought "hey, why don't I listen to that Mika fellow?" and BAM. I've been obsessed ever since. 

Other than my love from Mika and his music, I'm also a huge Michael Jackson fan, and I've been so for many years. I like to point out the little things Mika does that are inspired by Michael; it makes me smile and squeal and flail uncontrollably x) I'm a massive nerd, and a loyal Star Trek fan. Sci-fi is one of my favorite genres, but I like just about any good movie (speaking of movies: I'm a film student.)

I have an undying love for Sherlock Holmes, be it the books, the movies or any other media. 

I've got blue hair and I like chocolate a lot. 

I think that's just about all! Feel free to ask me questions though :) 

Have a nice day!

WELCOME my friend, lovely to have you join us :D!!! Hi, I'm Amye, the World Rep for Northern Ireland!!! Very happy for you are the first African member thag I've met :)!!! That is literally the best introduction I've ever read in my time here, I loved it *praise*!!! (purple is also my favourite colour, loved the pretty font and colour ;)) ...................... Being honest, my first reaction when I read it was this XD:

OMG CAN YOU PLEASE BE MY BEST FRIEND XD?! *ahahahaha oh Amye*

I LOVE STAR TREK MOVIES ER MA GERSH <3

I AM SO OBSSESSED WITH SHERLOCK ITS UNREAL (BBC show *especially*, robert Downey Jr. movies) <3<3<3

I love chocolate a ton too, but obvs, that's a given, I'm a girl ;)!!!

And oh my woooooord I have major hair envy rn, I've actually always wanted to die my hair candyfloss pink or lilac and silver!!!

Hope you have a blast in here, if I see you in chat, I'll remeber to say hi :D!!!

Ps why is the chicken sad???

Enjoy yourself on MFC Salma :huglove:

We have a few things in commun, Mika obviously :naughty: but I also love chocolate and I like Star Trek too :wink2:

If you make movies later, be sure to ask Mika to play a part in them :biggrin2:

And I wonder why you are a sad chicken if that's not too indiscreet...

See you around :bye:

Thank you! I'm glad there are other Trekkies here! :D 

Oh Gosh, that's one of my craziest dreams: to have Mika play a part in one of my movies  :boing:

That's not indiscreet, it's a good question :) "That's a sad chicken" is actually a Michael Jackson quote, from a video where he's feeding a dead chicken to a crocodile. I know, that sounds weird, but it's been my internet name for a few years now, I'm used to it, and I like it. 

WELCOME my friend, lovely to have you join us :D!!! Hi, I'm Amye, the World Rep for Northern Ireland!!! Very happy for you are the first African member thag I've met :)!!! That is literally the best introduction I've ever read in my time here, I loved it *praise*!!! (purple is also my favourite colour, loved the pretty font and colour ;)) ...................... Being honest, my first reaction when I read it was this XD:

OMG CAN YOU PLEASE BE MY BEST FRIEND XD?! *ahahahaha oh Amye*

I LOVE STAR TREK MOVIES ER MA GERSH <3

I AM SO OBSSESSED WITH SHERLOCK ITS UNREAL (BBC show *especially*, robert Downey Jr. movies) <3<3<3

I love chocolate a ton too, but obvs, that's a given, I'm a girl ;)!!!

And oh my woooooord I have major hair envy rn, I've actually always wanted to die my hair candyfloss pink or lilac and silver!!!

Hope you have a blast in here, if I see you in chat, I'll remeber to say hi :D!!!

Ps why is the chicken sad???

Aww, thank you so much Amye! My 'Very Special Person' is from Northern Ireland! And I'm kinda really proud to be the first African member you meet :D I hope I'll be a worthy representative of my continent!

*squeals* Thank you!! Purple and blue are my favorite colors too! You're too sweet <3

Hey, we have a lot of stuff in common! Also yeeeeeey for colored hair! I dyed my hair pink two years ago, but it was intensely-pink, you know XD 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I already feel at home here :D

About the chicken: that's actually a Michael Jackson quote from a video where he's feeding a dead chicken to a crocodile. Yep, pretty weird. But it's been my internet name for years and I like it!

• Like 1