Hi from everywhere!

Dasbeerboot

I know the title was a bit weird nah?

I've been listening to Mika from when I was 13 and am turning to 25 next week and during this almost 12 years, I've lived in Korea, Australia, Holland, and Germany. And I'll still be listening wherever I live next so it'll always be a greeting from everywhere hehe :3

Since it's been longer than 10 years, my favourite number's been changing over time. Though recently "My interpretation" and "Pick up off the floor" got back to my daily playlist and from new releases, I love "Sanremo" and "Tiny love" the most. So glad that I could buy his new album soon! 

Anyways, nice meeting you all and hope you have a great Monday!

Edited by Dasbeerboot
  • Like 6

Hello! Nice to meet you 😉

I'm glad that you join the MFC and I'm sure you'll enjoy it :naughty:

May we know why you have been moving in and out all around the world? And where do you currently live? Also are you going to attend future Mika's gigs? :biggrin2:

Hello @Dasbeerboot and welcome to the MFC. "My Interpretation" is also one of my favorites from LICM and love "Pick Up Off The Floor" live as well. Also "Tiny Love" is my favorite. Hope you enjoy the forum and make good friends. :welcomeani:

Here you are a thread that will help you to know how the forum works:

Edited by Mikasister

12 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Hello! Nice to meet you 😉

I'm glad that you join the MFC and I'm sure you'll enjoy it :naughty:

May we know why you have been moving in and out all around the world? And where do you currently live? Also are you going to attend future Mika's gigs? :biggrin2:

Hi Dominika :)

Sorry I forgot to mention earlier. I'm Korean but lived in Holland for uni and went to Australia for working holiday and got a job in Germany so I had to pack and leave for quite many times haha. Now I'm back in Korea and so sad that I missed Mika Live in Europe and didn't get to go to states for Tiny show 😭

I was abroad when Mika came to Korea but if he ever does again while I'm here, I'd sell my soul to attend his gig 🤣

17 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hello @Dasbeerboot and welcome to the MFC. "My Interpretation" is also one of my favorites from LICM and love "Pick Up Off The Floor" live as well. Also "Tiny Love" is my favorite. Hope you enjoy the forum and make good friends. :welcomeani:

Here you are a thread that will help you to know how the forum works:

Thanks heaps! Will check it out :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, krysady said:

Hi  @Dasbeerboot :bye: Welcome to MFC, I'm sure you'll feel at home here, we are also from everywhere! :welcomeani:  Not sure if you already know this version of Pick Up Off The Floor from CasaMika, it's one of my favorite performances :wub2:  

Whoa I haven't seen this one! I'm a big fan of audio but not really into any kind of video platform like Youtube and Netflix. So I guess I really missed so many precious performance of him and I barely know his best live videos 😭 Thank for sharing it'll be my lullaby tonight :3

6 minutes ago, Dasbeerboot said:

Hi Dominika :)

Sorry I forgot to mention earlier. I'm Korean but lived in Holland for uni and went to Australia for working holiday and got a job in Germany so I had to pack and leave for quite many times haha. Now I'm back in Korea and so sad that I missed Mika Live in Europe and didn't get to go to states for Tiny show 😭

I was abroad when Mika came to Korea but if he ever does again while I'm here, I'd sell my soul to attend his gig 🤣

What an interesting journey! 

As I remember Mika mentioned touring in Korea/Japan as well but unfortunately don't remember when exactly.

Edited by Dominika

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye: 

I'm pretty certain Mika will be including Korea in his world tour - hope you are able to get tickets, if he does.

There is a Korean thread, but it has been pretty quiet for a while.

1 minute ago, silver said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye: 

I'm pretty certain Mika will be including Korea in his world tour - hope you are able to get tickets, if he does.

There is a Korean thread, but it has been pretty quiet for a while.

Yea true I've checked it out already but it seems like Korean fans mostly use their own Korean fan page instead.

I also think he'd include Korea for his world tour!! I've watched a few Korean live videos of him years ago and it was all amazing and looks like he enjoyed it too heh. 

5 minutes ago, Dasbeerboot said:

Whoa I haven't seen this one! I'm a big fan of audio but not really into any kind of video platform like Youtube and Netflix. So I guess I really missed so many precious performance of him and I barely know his best live videos 😭 Thank for sharing it'll be my lullaby tonight :3

You're very welcome, enjoy! :thumb_yello: 

Yeah, there's a lot of great videos of him performing live, he is one of those artists that are much better live than on the recordings :winksmiley02:

• 4 weeks later...