Tour rumours 2020

NaoMika

11 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I wonder what happened to the "big thing"  he said he would do in London, maybe for autumn? :dunno: He hasn't talked about it anymore. 

He said somewhere that the tour would go until November, so there's still some more dates to look forward to. Maybe London will be the last one of the tour, that's why he said "special"? :rolleyes:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I wonder what happened to the "big thing"  he said he would do in London, maybe for autumn? :dunno: He hasn't talked about it anymore. 

I still hope that when the tour ends in November there will be some new dates in Europe in autumn including the one in London he mentioned before... :pray: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I still hope that when the tour ends in November there will be some new dates in Europe in autumn including the one in London he mentioned before... :pray: 

France and Italy?? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

France and Italy?? 

There are already some new dates in Italy in August and I think there'll be some more dates in France too but hopefully also London and some other countries... But I bought a ticket for Verona anyway.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

There are already some new dates in Italy in August and I think there'll be some more dates in France too but hopefully also London and some other countries... But I bought a ticket for Verona anyway.

I'm also thinking of a travel in Verona

What kind of ticket did you buy?

44 minutes ago, carafon said:

I'm also thinking of a travel in Verona

What kind of ticket did you buy?

Since the price difference wasn't as big (with the exception of the cheapest ones but I read that those places are pretty bad) I bought a ticket right in front of the podium. 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Oh my god I just HOPE that he’ll come to London again!!!! My dream:fangurl:

I talked to my parents about it, and they said that if he ever comes again I can go but I’ll have to pay with my own money. I just hope that it won’t be during the week because I can’t stay up very late 

And of course I’d love him to go to France and Italy again, it would be so nice:biggrin2:

Edited by Londonmikafan
  • Like 1

New US tour date!

El Rey Theatre 

5515 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90036

https://www.theelrey.com/events/detail/393011

DATE  :  WED, APRIL 15, 2020

TIME :  9:00 PM  DOORS  8:00 PM

ON SALE : Fri, Feb 28, 2020 12:00 PM

TICKET PRICES  :  *$35.00

DAY OF SHOW :  $40.00

AGES  :  All Ages

Tickets

https://www.axs.com/events/393011/mika-tickets?aff=usaffsongkick

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Featival de Cap Roig Girona (Spain)

Ooh that sounds nice! :fisch: I hope it'll be confirmed soon, there's a lot of dates atm that are still awaiting confirmation by Mika's team. :rolleyes: Seems like it's in the middle of nowhere tho, hard to reach without a car? Do you know if it's reserved seats or General Admission?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Ooh that sounds nice! :fisch: I hope it'll be confirmed soon, there's a lot of dates atm that are still awaiting confirmation by Mika's team. :rolleyes: Seems like it's in the middle of nowhere tho, hard to reach without a car? Do you know if it's reserved seats or General Admission?

It's hard to get there without a car, no train arrives, I think only bus or taxi. We don't know about the seats yet but I can say tickets are quite expensive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:swiss:

Connection Festival

• 21.06.2020 20:00 Uhr
  • Piazza Grande, Locarno

connection_2020_mika.thumb.jpg.a915377f8d5c9b85ed1f4307b3126098.jpg

:germany:

https://memberplus.raiffeisen.ch/de/konzerte-events/konzerte/mika?eventId=12822492

Wichtig
Aufgrund der aktuellen Ereignisse im Zusammenhang mit dem Coronavirus (COVID-19) müssen leider diverse Veranstaltungen aus Sicherheitsgründen abgesagt oder verschoben werden.
Ist eine Veranstaltung abgesagt oder verschoben worden, entscheidet der Veranstalter über eine Rückerstattung beziehungsweise über die Beibehaltung der Gültigkeit der Tickets.
Den aktuellen Status aller abgesagten oder verschobenen Veranstaltungen, sowie die neusten Informationen, können Sie auf der folgenden Seite einsehen: www.ticketcorner.ch/covid-19
Bitte beachten Sie, dass fehlende Informationen laufend ergänzt werden.

:france:

https://memberplus.raiffeisen.ch/fr/concerts-evenements/concert/mika

Important
En raison de la situation actuelle liée au coronavirus (COVID-19), divers événements doivent malheureusement être annulés ou reportés pour des raisons de sécurité.
Si un événement a été annulé ou reporté, l'organisateur décidera soit du remboursement, soit du maintien de la validité des billets.
L'état actuel de tous les événements annulés ou reportés, ainsi que les dernières informations, peuvent être consultés sur la page suivante : www.ticketcorner.ch/covid-19
Veuillez noter que les informations manquantes seront ajoutées continuellement.

:italia:

https://memberplus.raiffeisen.ch/it/concerti-eventi/concerti/mika

Importante
A causa degli episodi attuali in relazione al coronavirus (COVID-19), diversi eventi devono purtroppo essere cancellati o rimandati per motivi di sicurezza.
Se un evento è stato cancellato o posticipato, l'organizzatore deciderà in merito di un rimborso o del mantenimento della validità dei biglietti.
Lo stato attuale di tutti gli eventi cancellati o rinviati, nonché le informazioni più recenti, possono essere consultati tramite la seguente pagina: www.ticketcorner.ch/covid-19
Si prega di notare che le informazioni mancanti saranno aggiunte continuamente.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Connection Festival

• 21.06.2020 20:00 Uhr
  • Piazza Grande, Locarno

Looks really interesting, I'm just a little bit worried about this...

23 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Ist eine Veranstaltung abgesagt oder verschoben worden, entscheidet der Veranstalter über eine Rückerstattung beziehungsweise über die Beibehaltung der Gültigkeit der Tickets.

I've heard that for some concerts that have been postponed in Zürich you don't get the money back even if you want to... You have to wait for the rescheduling. It's such a mess right now, I really hope the situation will be different in 3 months but I'm afraid of making some travel plans now because you don't know what can happen. :confused:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Looks really interesting, I'm just a little bit worried about this...

I've heard that for some concerts that have been postponed in Zürich you don't get the money back even if you want to... You have to wait for the rescheduling. It's such a mess right now, I really hope the situation will be different in 3 months but I'm afraid of making some travel plans now because you don't know what can happen. :confused:

Well, I think / hope very much that until the end of June Corona won't be a topic anymore. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, I think / hope very much that until the end of June Corona won't be a topic anymore. :rolleyes:

Me too, but only a few weeks ago I didn't expect it will affect Europe as much... I couldn't imagine that travelling to Italy will become risky. So now I'm a bit more careful with my thoughts about it because I've been naive at the beginning, I was really too optimistic.

• Like 2