The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

[i realize I only get to make a first impression once, and it might not be a good one. Apologies in advance.]

Anyway! My plans for a Mika-fest with friends on Monday completely fell through and now I've ended up with four tickets I'd like to sell. They are stalls seats on row H. I'm not out to make a profit. I could post them today - recorded delivery - or you could come pick them up in N1 today, tomorrow morning or Sunday evening, or I could come and meet you on Monday at the theatre between 6 and 7.15 - curtains up at 7:30.

Le sigh, I wish this wasn't my first post. And I was I'd posted it in the right place first thing. Thank you for reading, PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

[i realize I only get to make a first impression once, and it might not be a good one. Apologies in advance.]

Anyway! My plans for a Mika-fest with friends on Monday completely fell through and now I've ended up with four tickets I'd like to sell. They are stalls seats on row H. I'm not out to make a profit. I could post them today - recorded delivery - or you could come pick them up in N1 today, tomorrow morning or Sunday evening, or I could come and meet you on Monday at the theatre between 6 and 7.15 - curtains up at 7:30.

Le sigh, I wish this wasn't my first post. And I was I'd posted it in the right place first thing. Thank you for reading, PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Hiya there you cannot actually sell tickets on MFC , class them as spare and people can PM you :thumb_yello:

Ive deleted your other post

Hi everyone,

So I have received my tickets, and I still have a spare for Paris June 11, it is Section A (so "Carré Or", meaning Golden Square), Row A (so first row!), place number 22.

Here is a plan of the venue. The venue is round but it could not show on any map so you have it as if it was square. Given that the venue is a circle, this means the view should be very good!

http://imagik.fr/view-rl/67562

PM me if interested! It would be such a loss otherwise... I can't imagine an front row seat empty... :boxed:

Edit: not available anymore, I've made someone happy I think :)

Edited by Em'

As i posted before, i have a first circle row L seat 33 and a Stall E, Row seat 8, if you are intreressed, meet me at the venue?Now i go to work and after to Milano , so i won't be on the forum.i'll try to connect on Monday before going to the Airport but not sure.

I can't believe I am writing this :blush-anim-cl: but... have you tried ebay ?

Marie-Thérèse

Yes, I had a look on the French site. (In Germany they don't know Mika :doh:) But I'd much rather get them from someone from here or maybe the French forum, so I can be sure to have them in time. I'm paranoid like that. Buying tickets from ebay at such short notice would make me lose my sleep just as much as not getting any. :aah:

Silly Mika. Manipulating me. Again. :sneaky2:

Yes, I had a look on the French site. (In Germany they don't know Mika :doh:) But I'd much rather get them from someone from here or maybe the French forum, so I can be sure to have them in time. I'm paranoid like that. Buying tickets from ebay at such short notice would make me lose my sleep just as much as not getting any. :aah:

Silly Mika. Manipulating me. Again. :sneaky2:

Read your PMs :wink2: ...

M.-Th.