Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yay! Is that a flower attachment on his red suit, or a new suit with a Kukulakuku-like design on it? 🤔

I think it's his "old" red suit. But I can't see clearly what is this thing on it.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it's his "old" red suit. But I can't see clearly what is this thing on it.

In the close-up it rather looks like some sort of pin, because of the shadow. In fact, his outfit reminds me a bit of the Xfactor logo, I wonder if that was on purpose. :teehee:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yay! Is that a flower attachment on his red suit, or a new suit with a Kukulakuku-like design on it? 🤔

oh yess i like a new suit...good luck mika

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carafon said:

Hopefully , alcool is a virus killer …...

2 hours ago, krysady said:

In that case Mika is totally safe! :lmfao:

If it's at least 60% and rubbed on the hands, yes. :rolleyes: If you drink it, it's more likely that you damage your immune system so the virus has it easier. :aah:

But maybe if you're a hypochondriac at a party without social distancing or masks in times of Corona, you just need to drown those worries in alcohol. :fisch: (besides, you can't drink while wearing a mask :bleh:)

Anyway, I'd love to see a pic of Mika wearing a mask at some point, so at least he'd pretend to set a good example. :mf_rosetinted: We've seen pics of Alessandro, Emma and Manuelito wearing one, so it's not like they all seem to be completely against it.

• Haha 2

Btw, can I just say how amazing I find it that I already know all the names of Mika's fellow judges, and of the moderator of the show, on the first day of filming?! For The Voice I still can't get it together, I just never cared much. :lmfao: I even follow the current team on social media (never did that for any other TV show Mika was in), because it's likely we'll get more Mika news from them than from Mika himself. :aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Or he was holding two drinks to keep others at arm’s length! His arm alone is pretty much 1 meter anyways, so when you have someone else in toasting with you, he’s pretty much halfway there concerning social distancing 😆

Or to throw the second drink in someone’s face who gets too close!! 

Wait, what were we talking about? 😝

All kidding aside, I actually think he will have matching face masks with his suit(s). He is just waiting for them to be finished.

• Haha 2

Finally something about Mika! :wub2:

IG Story by Emma, real-brown. I think what Mika says is that he learned something new, if you eat pasta without anything, it's called "pasta in bianca".

Edit: and another story by Alecattelan (reposted by Emma):

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

First press

Il Secolo XIX

https://www.ilsecoloxix.it/cultura-e-spettacoli/2020/07/07/news/x-factor-si-parte-al-via-le-auditions-emma-grandi-emozioni-1.39054599

image.thumb.png.475b2297e695b8c0e79c0d367856477b.png

Google translation

X Factor, let's go: the auditions are underway. Emma: «Great emotions»

The recordings of the talent show broadcast on Sky Uno from September are underway. Great harmony between the judges ... and Manuel Agnelli debuts on Instagram

ROSARIA CORONA07 JULY 2020

Genoa - Music, emotions, a dinner all together and the debut of Manuel Agnelli on Instagram . Thus ends the first day of XFactor 2020 . The countdown for the departure of the talent show, aired from September on Sky Uno, officially started with the auditions: "Today the new story of X Factor starts . The XF2020 recordings begin", says the Instagram account of the program produced by Freemantle which publishes a first shot of the jury of the talent made up of Emma Marrone, Manuel Agnelli, Hell Raton and Mika (and announced last June by Alessandro Cattelan during the last episode of “And then there is Cattelan”) some pictures of the studios and the agitation of some of the aspiring competitors before going on stage.

To reveal something more about the first day of casting, which took place in Rome, was Emma Marrone: « Hi everyone, the first day of auditions has finished ... great emotions. I'm still a little so ... excited. I hope to tell you more soon ... », in one of the Stories on Instagram the Salento singer, former coach of" Amici ", made her debut as a judge, just like Hell Raton, the rapper and record producer who according to many will be the revelation of the fourteenth edition of talent.

And among the judges there seems to be full harmony: after recording, the "magnificent four" dined all together. "Today I learned a new thing ... if you eat pasta without anything it's pasta in bianco," said Mika, who has three editions of the talent, from 2013 to 2015. "But if it is eaten by Manuel Agnelli it is" rock ' n roll "true ..." added Emma, then sharing the moment when, after dinner, they created the Instagram profile of the Afterhours frontman, @colleghidimanuelagnelli , who already has more than 3,000 followers. Between one joke and the other you can breathe a nice atmosphere among the judges. But we are only at the beginning ...

• Like 2