A New Mika Fan

interpretation

Hai everyone!, My name is Fier and im turning 16 this year.. Im a new Mika Fan. I've been listening to his songs since i was in 4th grade but im new to this whole fandom thing. I hope that i can find nice mutuals here and be a better fan my twitter acc is @INTERPRETATION btw follow me and we can chat, i really hope you guys are willing to introduce me to more Mika stuff :D 

• Like 6

Hi Fier, and :welcomeani:

You have come to the right place to find out "more Mika stuff"! I'm sure everyone here will be more than happy to share whatever you'd like to know! And I think we may have some other fans from Indonesia lurking around here, so I hope you can connect with them, too!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Selamat siang, Fier! Apa kabar? Saya tidak bisa bicara bahasa Indonesia, but I have my roots there 😊 so I know little words and sentences. Welcome to the forum! I just joined not too long ago, and it’s overwhelming at first to navigate through, but you’ll get used to it soon enough 😊 and the fandom is so nice and sweet, I’ve only had positive encounters and energy, I guess just like how Mika’s music makes us feel ❤️