Hello from South Korea!!

JYLeetf1223

Hi! I'm Jennifer, I'm Korean-American, I'm 15 and I'm awfully late but I started listening to Mika maybe.... a week ago?

I don't know, I heard elle me dit and boum boum boum on a korean tv show and they were so good I just had to look them up and that started my mika obsession dshfkjsfjd

My favorite songs are Good Wife, Staring At the Sun, L'amour dans le mauvais temps, and Tommorow

I love some of his softer songs bc they're so relaxing and me being a highschooler in Korea i am stressed ALL THE TIME about schoolwork and studying aha

I study French!! I attend a foreign language high school here in Seoul, I'm a French major! I end up watching a lot of clips ofThe Voice that he's in and pretend I'm studying French

huh idk what else to write here but I hope I can be active here and become part of the community!

((I hope this is the right place to post? If not I'm so sorry I mainly use instagram and twitter so forums are a bit confusing for me))

I keep editing bc I keep thinking of things to add- If there's an IG chat or a discord server for mika fans I'd be happy to join!!

Edited by JYLeetf1223
  • Like 7

Hello!

I'm 17 from America and just found out about Mika a month or so ago, so I think we're in a similar situation.

I love your favourite songs! Tomorrow and Relax, Take It Easy are some of my favourites as well. 

I hope to see you around here often! 😄

• 4 weeks later...