MIKA Facebook LIVE: December 23, 2020! Sings for Children in Hospital

dcdeb

mikainstagram_13190735321341180360719763

On Wednesday 23 December, Mika will live stream on his Facebook page an intimate Christmas concert with a choir of singers for children in hospital. This is in support of Imagine for Margo fighting children's cancer and funding children's cancer research. Join us at 4pm French time (3pm UK time) on Mika's official Facebook page to be part of this really special Christmas moment. Tickets are free, in fact they're not even necessary as the Facebook live will be accessible to everyone all over the world!

I know Eriko posted this in the Imagine for Margo thread, but I felt it needed its own thread, so we can talk about the event.

:)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDr9tRFn1i/

On Wednesday 23 December, I will live stream from my Facebook page an intimate Christmas concert with a choir of singers for children in hospital. This is in support of Imagine for Margo fighting children's cancer and funding children's cancer research. Join us at 4pm French time (3pm UK time) on my official Facebook page to be part of this really special Christmas moment. Tickets are free, in fact they're not even necessary as the Facebook live will be accessible to everyone all over the world! M x

mikainstagram_1319073532134118036071976304753778510606822n.thumb.jpg.f187388634542f47ae55c7451c07621d.jpg

Twitter

:france:

:italia:

:uk:

FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/6006248039/posts/10158213802963040/?d=n

On Wednesday 23 December, Mika will live stream on his Facebook page an intimate Christmas concert with a choir of singers for children in hospital. This is in support of Imagine for Margo fighting children's cancer and funding children's cancer research. Join us at 4pm French time (3pm UK time) on Mika's official Facebook page to be part of this really special Christmas moment. Tickets are free, in fact they're not even necessary as the Facebook live will be accessible to everyone all over the world!

132095482_10158213669233040_8857235084937143301_o.thumb.jpg.ec311b9177e85f21541d0be2a1a24e38.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MIKA's fundraiser for Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer
Fundraiser for Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer by MIKA 

Want to join me in supporting a good cause? I'm raising money for Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer and your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate a lot or a little. Anything helps. Thank you for your support. I've included information about Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer below.

Imagine for Margo - Children without Cancer is a recognized association of general interest that fights children's cancer: Funding European research to find specific, innovative and more effective treatments for children's cancer. Engaging public authorities in France and Europe. Raising awareness of children's cancer. By improving the well-being of children in hospital. For more information: www.imagineformargo.org

Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to the nonprofit.
MIKA  21 December 2020
  • Like 5

51 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

MIKA's fundraiser for Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer
Fundraiser for Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer by MIKA 

Want to join me in supporting a good cause? I'm raising money for Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer and your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate a lot or a little. Anything helps. Thank you for your support. I've included information about Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer below.

Imagine for Margo - Children without Cancer is a recognized association of general interest that fights children's cancer: Funding European research to find specific, innovative and more effective treatments for children's cancer. Engaging public authorities in France and Europe. Raising awareness of children's cancer. By improving the well-being of children in hospital. For more information: www.imagineformargo.org

Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to the nonprofit.
MIKA  21 December 2020

This is the direct link for making the donation:

https://www.facebook.com/donate/388431832368051/10158214216888040/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

:clap:@dcdeb yes... i hope i can be there  i'll do anything to be there :yes:

You can't actually be there at the hospital, but you can certainly watch the concert live on Facebook on Wednesday along with the rest of us!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mellody said:

@mellody Thanks a lot for the link.

il Fattoquotidiano.it

:italia:

Mika, il suo concerto in ospedale a Parigi per i bambini malati sarà trasmesso su Facebook
Andrea Conti

Iniziativa importante per il cantautore che ha deciso di regalare un concerto natalizio, assieme ad un coro gospel, in diretta Facebook mercoledì 23 dicembre dal reparto pediatrico dell’Istituto Curie a Parigi

Spenti i riflettori di “X Factor 2020”, Mika è tornato a Parigi dove ha organizzato un concerto benefico davvero speciale. Il cantautore ha lanciato in queste ore lo show musicale “Do re Mika Sol” che si terrà mercoledì 23 dicembre dalle ore 16 dal reparto pediatrico dell’Istituto Curie a Parigi. Il Live sarà trasmesso in diretta Facebook sulla sua pagina ufficiale e su quella dell’associazione benefica “Imagine For Margo – Children Without Cancer”. Durante tutta la diretta si potranno fare donazioni proprio dalla pagina di Facebook. In scaletta alcuni brani natalizi più famosi eseguiti al pianoforte con il coro gospel 100 Voix, che si è già esibito lo scorso Festival di Sanremo assieme a Mika e anche in un concerto alla Accor Arena di Paris Bercy.

Mika è padrino di “Imagine For Margo” dal 2014, quando ha conosciuto le loro iniziative tramite l’amico fotografo Peter Lindbergh che lo ha ritratto in più occasioni insieme ai bambini aiutati dall’associazione, il cui scopo è accelerare i progressi della ricerca sui tumori infantili. Ogni anno, a febbraio, con l’aiuto di Mika e il sostegno gratuito di molti media francesi, Imagine For Margo lancia una nuova campagna di sensibilizzazione. 

Un altro impegno importante per Mika dopo il grande successo del grande show benefico, ideato, organizzato per aiutare la sua città Beirut. “I Love Beirut” – che si è svolto lo scorso 19 settembre in streaming – è nato da un’idea di Mika dopo la catastrofica esplosione che, nel pomeriggio del 4 agosto, ha ucciso centinaia di persone ferendone migliaia. Il ricavato è stato devoluto alla Croce Rossa Libano e Save the Children Libano.

:uk:

Mika, his concert in hospital in Paris for sick children will be broadcast on Facebook
Andrea Conti

An important initiative for the singer-songwriter who decided to give a Christmas concert, together with a gospel choir, live on Facebook on Wednesday 23 December from the pediatric ward of the Curie Institute in Paris

Off the spotlight of “X Factor 2020”, Mika is back in Paris where he has organized a very special benefit concert. The singer-songwriter has just launched the musical show "Do re Mika Sol" which will be held on Wednesday 23 December from 4 pm by the pediatric ward of the Curie Institute in Paris. The Live will be broadcast live on Facebook on its official page and on that of the charity "Imagine For Margo - Children Without Cancer". Throughout the live, donations can be made from the Facebook page. In the lineup some of the most famous Christmas songs performed on the piano with the gospel choir 100 Voices, which already performed at the last Sanremo Festival together with Mika and also in a concert at the Accor Arena in Paris Bercy.

Mika has been a godfather of "Imagine For Margo" since 2014, when he met their initiatives through his friend photographer Peter Lindbergh who portrayed him on several occasions together with the children helped by the association, whose aim is to accelerate the progress of research on childhood cancers. Every year, in February, with the help of Mika and the free support of many French media, Imagine For Margo launches a new awareness campaign. Another important commitment for Mika after the great success of the great charity show, conceived and organized to help the city of him Beirut. "I Love Beirut" - which took place last September 19 in streaming - was born from an idea of Mika after the catastrophic explosion which, on the afternoon of August 4, killed hundreds of people and injured thousands. The proceeds were donated to the Lebanon Red Cross and Save the Children Lebanon.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Presci1108 said:

Nice Christmas concert ! It was so nice with Beauregard ! :wub2:

And there will be a project with the gospel choir !

I loved It. Beauregard, the future Mika :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I  think I have managed to download it. I don't have time now to watch the whole thing, so I will double check that's it's downloaded properly later. I've only seen small snippets so far, so just to confirm Mika does sing "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" at the end right? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I  think I have managed to download it. I don't have time now to watch the whole thing, so I will double check that's it's downloaded properly later. I've only seen small snippets so far, so just to confirm Mika does sing "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" at the end right? 

You can watch in replay. But you have to go to the minute 32, where the concert starts.

Edit: here is a correct link

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/videos/394054725167031

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3