Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

@Mikasister I think it is not managed by him but also by the record company .. in fact the video was created by Clara masson who is precisely the one who takes care of the graphic creation of the social networks of Universal music .. the record company in which Mika works .. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

He’s also posted two stories on Tik tok sorry idk how to share 

Just copy the link and post it here, the forum software embeds it automatically, same as with Tweets and YT videos. (they still haven't managed to make it work again for Instagram :facepalm:)

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika living the mom life :lol3: that’s pretty much what my computer and my sketchbooks look like…

(And if we wanted also our floors, doors and cabinets, but we accidentally ran out of stickers for that! :facepalm:)

:lmfao: I was the same as a kid, decorating everything... Even when I was a teenager, I collected stickers - in sticker albums, and stickers from my travels that I put on my wardrobe. Luckily my kids aren't very interested in stickers. At least not yet. 😅

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

Just copy the link and post it here, the forum software embeds it automatically, same as with Tweets and YT videos. (they still haven't managed to make it work again for Instagram :facepalm:)

:lmfao: I was the same as a kid, decorating everything... Even when I was a teenager, I collected stickers - in sticker albums, and stickers from my travels that I put on my wardrobe. Luckily my kids aren't very interested in stickers. At least not yet. 😅

Thank for letting me know for the future 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

but we accidentally ran out of stickers for that! 

And by "accidentally" you mean stashing stickers somewhere the children can't find them? 😁

I'm an adult and still collect stickers, mainly decorate notebooks/sketchbooks and phone cases. Would decorate a helmet if I had one though! 😅

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And by "accidentally" you mean stashing stickers somewhere the children can't find them? 😁

I'm an adult and still collect stickers, mainly decorate notebooks/sketchbooks and phone cases. Would decorate a helmet if I had one though! 😅

Confiscated them to use them myself :biggrin2:

• Haha 5

the song of second story is "All the thing she said" by Tatu.. it's a duo of Russian Singer

Testo
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head Altro

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 4