Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

english osteopath

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqL-WZJIWSq/

Tonight the team had arranged dinner together, Riccardo was cooking, Rachael was bringing the wine and Lorenzo was doing the late shift in the clinic.... but then his last callout got delayed, and delayed and he didn't actually finish till 10.30pm. The reason? Our last callout was to the talented and very friendly singer songwriter Mika @mikainstagram who was also working.

So Riccardo was happy as he didn't have to cook, Rachael was happy as she thinks she lost weight, Lorenzo was happy because he did a great job and Mika was happy because he found the ninja osteo team that did what he needed with no fuss.

Thanks Mika for letting us insta this photo 👍

#mikainstagram #atyourservice #theshowmustgoon #teamninja #relaxtakeiteasy

englishosteopath.thumb.jpg.6fd3d1b7bfe2ac55317a3977269aa7c8.jpg

and IG story

englishosteopath_story.thumb.jpg.78c784d11f29f247113ea009ca2f2b04.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

english osteopath

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqL-WZJIWSq/

Tonight the team had arranged dinner together, Riccardo was cooking, Rachael was bringing the wine and Lorenzo was doing the late shift in the clinic.... but then his last callout got delayed, and delayed and he didn't actually finish till 10.30pm. The reason? Our last callout was to the talented and very friendly singer songwriter Mika @mikainstagram who was also working.

So Riccardo was happy as he didn't have to cook, Rachael was happy as she thinks she lost weight, Lorenzo was happy because he did a great job and Mika was happy because he found the ninja osteo team that did what he needed with no fuss.

Thanks Mika for letting us insta this photo 👍

#mikainstagram #atyourservice #theshowmustgoon #teamninja #relaxtakeiteasy

englishosteopath.thumb.jpg.6fd3d1b7bfe2ac55317a3977269aa7c8.jpg

and IG story

englishosteopath_story.thumb.jpg.78c784d11f29f247113ea009ca2f2b04.jpg

So if I want to lose weight, I will just have to make sure I’m one of Mika‘s healthcare providers? :facepalm::biggrin2:

• Haha 4

The girl met Mika. And he was so kind:wub2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqb8bZQvJNm/

zoe_lie

Vol avec Mika ✈️🇨🇭! C’était trop cool de te rencontrer. J’adore tes chansons, je les écoute depuis toute petite 🤩🙏😊
Fly over 🇨🇭 with Mika! What a blast💥

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

zoe_lie

Vol avec Mika ✈️🇨🇭! C’était trop cool de te rencontrer. J’adore tes chansons, je les écoute depuis toute petite 🤩🙏😊

This is so adorable, I love that picture! He’s so kind!!

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 8:38 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So I posted a story with a pole which Mika's look you prefer.

You can go and vote.

My Instagram account is 

https://instagram.com/mika_po_polsku?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

And here is the photo of the pole.

What was the result? :teehee:

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

zoe_lie

:wub2: I wonder if that was fo the private gig last week, or if it's from yesterday.

• Like 1

So after spoiling us with stories and posts for a few weeks, Mika has now disappeared again. :dunno: I suppose he might be back in Italy, maybe met up there with Andy, who just returned from recording his 2nd series of Epirus Falls. Or maybe he's in Paris, recording more songs? Tho if I assume that his work of writing and recording the French album might be finished, maybe he has started the English one now? And who knows where he's recording that, could be anywhere. Was the flight to Geneva this week and maybe he's spending a few relaxed days there, hiking and sitting by the lake (hopefully without losing his wallet again... :lol3:)? Is he still in London, recording interviews for Eurovision and putting his wardrobe for the tour together? :dunno_grin:

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

So after spoiling us with stories and posts for a few weeks, Mika has now disappeared again. :dunno: I suppose he might be back in Italy, maybe met up there with Andy, who just returned from recording his 2nd series of Epirus Falls. Or maybe he's in Paris, recording more songs? Tho if I assume that his work of writing and recording the French album might be finished, maybe he has started the English one now? And who knows where he's recording that, could be anywhere. Was the flight to Geneva this week and maybe he's spending a few relaxed days there, hiking and sitting by the lake (hopefully without losing his wallet again... :lol3:)? Is he still in London, recording interviews for Eurovision and putting his wardrobe for the tour together? :dunno_grin:

I would hope he's back in Italy and, erm, "catching up" with Andy after the Epirus trip.. and spending quality time with him and the girls. ❤️  Before preparing for his new album release and hitting Cheltenham. 😁🥳

• Like 2

On 3/31/2023 at 9:16 AM, Mikasister said:

zoe_lie

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Was the flight to Geneva this week and maybe he's spending a few relaxed days there

I was thinking about this, maybe he asked the girl (or her mother) not to post until the week after? I remember him posing with a fan in a hotel in Italy and he asked her not to post it for 2-3 days. 

The biggest question I have is why would he fly from Zurich to Geneva? Was he in the studio in Basel? Doesn’t he have a studio there where he records? Or was it a layover in Zurich and did he come from somewhere else entirely :lol3: we never know with him! 

• Like 1

I personally think he is working hard as usual. Hopping between cities and recording things. The interview he did with the last UK winner of the ESC doesn’t really seem like a one off thing. I think he is filming maybe a couple of those, as a series that is then being broadcasted before/around/during ESC. I am so thrilled they asked him to do this!! It’s so perfect! And it will totally launch his popularity in rhe UK! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or was it a layover in Zurich and did he come from somewhere else entirely :lol3:

Yeah, pretty sure he was just changing flights in Zurich. If anyone's bored, they could look whether there are direct flights from Athens, Paris or London to Geneva or if you'd have a stop in Zurich on the way. :teehee:

2 hours ago, Hero said:

I would hope he's back in Italy and, erm, "catching up" with Andy after the Epirus trip.. and spending quality time with him and the girls. ❤️  

True... but Andy did still find time to post today. :naughty:

Maybe they're also filming more clips for Tiktok for the next few weeks. :teehee: That one Big Girl clip has over 9 Million (!) views now! :shocked:

• Like 5

According to the message one of the fake Mika accounts sent me on Instagram today, Mika is on holiday but using the time to chat online with his fans. :mf_rosetinted: :roftl:

Ah well... :wait:  Maybe he's busy preparing his tour, and in a top secret place,  rehearsing new songs to present to us in Cheltenham. :fangurl: :dunno_grin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, mellody said:

According to the message one of the fake Mika accounts sent me on Instagram today, Mika is on holiday but using the time to chat online with his fans. :mf_rosetinted: :roftl:

Ah well... :wait:  Maybe he's busy preparing his tour, and in a top secret place,  rehearsing new songs to present to us in Cheltenham. :fangurl: :dunno_grin:

Oh I also got a message from his social media manager a few days ago, that he has no time to reach out to fans, so his social media manager is doing that for him :lol3:

I think one of them is not telling the truth :facepalm::lol3:

• Haha 8

16 hours ago, mellody said:

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh I also got a message from his social media manager a few days ago, that he has no time to reach out to fans, so his social media manager is doing that for him :lol3:

I think one of them is not telling the truth :facepalm::lol3:

Could you send me those messages from the "social media manager" please? Screenshots and also a link to the account? Thanks!

• Like 1

I wonder if Mika might be sick, there's a lot of flu viruses going around these days, especially with all the temperature/weather changes, my daughter and I caught one too last week. 🙄 I hope Mika didn't, but it would explain why he doesn't feel like posting. :dunno:

Only 3 weeks until Cheltenham, so I'm kinda glad my flu for this Spring is trough. 😅

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, mellody said:

I wonder if Mika might be sick, there's a lot of flu viruses going around these days, especially with all the temperature/weather changes, my daughter and I caught one too last week. 🙄 I hope Mika didn't, but it would explain why he doesn't feel like posting. :dunno:

Only 3 weeks until Cheltenham, so I'm kinda glad my flu for this Spring is trough. 😅

:yikes: what .. i hope that is well 

I hope not, let's just hope he's resting :dunno:

Not ill, looking very healthy and in good spirits in Miami. Presumably resting and working on the album?

I firmly believe he's in Miami to store up some sunshine, before having to perform in the dingy grey wet and cold UK. ☀ 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Not ill, looking very healthy and in good spirits in Miami. Presumably resting and working on the album?

A bit of a workation, I think so too! I am so hoping he is going to tease us something new in Cheltenham, or surprise us with the setlist. I really can’t wait.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

A bit of a workation, I think so too! I am so hoping he is going to tease us something new in Cheltenham, or surprise us with the setlist. I really can’t wait.

After that Tiktok; if Rain is not on the setlist at Cheltenham I will question everything.

• Haha 4

On 4/5/2023 at 12:52 AM, mellody said:

I mean, they weren't that wrong then... :naughty: or is he working in Miami, recording some songs?

On 4/2/2023 at 1:58 AM, mellody said:

Maybe they're also filming more clips for Tiktok for the next few weeks. :teehee: 

And that might be true as well, tho it doesn't seem like it's Andy filming them.... anyway nice of Mika to confirm with his IG story that he's not posting these himself. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1