Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Time passes by differently when sailing. Last year I was in Greece with my family and we were sailing along the Peloponesse. You truly are in a different world/reality and can just let go. No it’s not glamorous, but it’s a perfect way to check out of your daily (popstar) life for a brief moment. I don’t blame him at all for fully enjoying that. 

Of course but we are a bunch of mother hens :lmfao:I wish he had tweeted a "yo" at least...

• Like 2

Good grief. People. Stop clucking.  He is on HOLIDAY. For his birthday. Surrounded by loved ones. He is under no obligation to do work things. And like it or not, yes, interacting with fans is 'work'. 

He's spoilt us these last few years by posting on/around his birthday, showing where he was staying. That's very nice, and probably a reaction to the lockdowns, but it's an extra and shouldn't be considered the norm. He gives so much of himself to us through the year, we can at least return the favour and give him some privacy and relaxation when he needs it. He'll be back to us soon enough. :wub2:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Good grief. People. Stop clucking.  He is on HOLIDAY. For his birthday. Surrounded by loved ones. He is under no obligation to do work things. And like it or not, yes, interacting with fans is 'work'. 

He's spoilt us these last few years by posting on/around his birthday, showing where he was staying. That's very nice, and probably a reaction to the lockdowns, but it's an extra and shouldn't be considered the norm. He gives so much of himself to us through the year, we can at least return the favour and give him some privacy and relaxation when he needs it. He'll be back to us soon enough. :wub2:

Well you might be glad to see that he just posted a story! In swimming trunks too! :teehee:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Well you might be glad to see that he just posted a story! In swimming trunks too! :teehee:

Yep! Sooner than I expected!:wub2: Almost suspiciously good timing... 🤔

Nice shorts too. :biggrin2:

• Like 3

Andy stays in

Fournoi Island

On 8/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, Kumazzz said:

On 8/17/2023 at 4:48 PM, Kumazzz said:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I didn't know where to post it so I put it here :wink2:

A tiny reference to Mika's birthday - "Celebrate" acoustic version.

With a "China Boy"  in the middle.

I don't remember seeing THIS video before.

Enjoy.

You can post it in the thread about Celebrate:

I remember he did some intimate live session for French TV at the time, in a house somewhere, it was a whole small gig - is it from that? It looks similar, but it's been years since I watched that & can't remember now what it was called, so I can't check.

Edit: just saw it's already in the thread, on the last page. So it seems to be something different in fact.

On 8/23/2023 at 4:57 PM, Paoletta said:

maybe is Mika ? 

Yes, Mika put a hashtag of the same island in his story - he just forgot the "o". :teehee:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I remember he did some intimate live session for French TV at the time, in a house somewhere, it was a whole small gig - is it from that? It looks similar, but it's been years since I watched that & can't remember now what it was called, so I can't check.

You mean this one?

It always a pleasure to rewatch.

• Like 3

On 8/26/2023 at 7:47 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Is Mika in Athens?

Andy posted today a view on Acropolis hill.

And Mika in his last TikTok (rating his French songs) looks like sitting with the Acropolis hill behind him.

image.thumb.png.cae106d3bc9b10b2c28ce7fa53d32e74.png

I think Andy is back in Italy now, he posted a photo of the girls in a church - I think it might be the same church Mika posted stories from on Easter. Anyway no idea whether Mika is there too or already working again, in Paris or wherever else in the world. :lol3: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I think Andy is back in Italy now, he posted a photo of the girls in a church - I think it might be the same church Mika posted stories from on Easter. Anyway no idea whether Mika is there too or already working again, in Paris or wherever else in the world. :lol3: 

It’s been a few days, we all know he could’ve crossed three continents by now - maybe even around the world :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/26/2023 at 7:47 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Is Mika in Athens?

Andy posted today a view on Acropolis hill.

And Mika in his last TikTok (rating his French songs) looks like sitting with the Acropolis hill behind him.

image.thumb.png.cae106d3bc9b10b2c28ce7fa53d32e74.png

So this is on the Fourni Island.

Mika mentioned it in the video with answers to the French fans questions. He said that this is the perfect place to answer our questions.

Well but today he can be already somewhere else 😜

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, no C'est La Vie themed shower art? Maybe the talented hotel guy is on holiday. :dunno_grin:

Or maybe Mika hired him to work on his album art (as he suggest to him before) and now the poor guy is working the same hours as Mika and not getting any sleep himself! :naughty:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think Mika stays at Paloma's this time.

One of his on line interviews has been done from her flat.

Yes maybe, or maybe he just spent a few hours there - I think his midnight story was from the hotel, wasn't it?

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, no C'est La Vie themed shower art? Maybe the talented hotel guy is on holiday. :dunno_grin:

10 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Or maybe Mika hired him to work on his album art (as he suggest to him before) and now the poor guy is working the same hours as Mika and not getting any sleep himself! :naughty:

I really like the style of the talented shower art guy, I wouldn’t be surprised if he would go in that direction for the album art! Now I can’t wait to see it, whomever is going to do it! It promises to be a visual explosion. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, lormare73 said:

He'll be back in Milan on the 10th for Il tempo delle donne. Hope to see an official/a fan video of that occasion.

• Like 6