Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That suit is amazing, my new favourite outfit on him! 

Haha, I like the cut, but not so much the colour, it looks dark grey, depending on the light... but I love the glitter outfit of that one choir member. :lol3:

I think my fave Mika outfit is the blue feather jacket. With the glitter from his other suit on his chest. I love seeing him in glitter and feathers! :wub2:

Ofc if we're talking about non-stage outfits, the dark blue suit from the private gig is more suitable. :teehee:

So it seems he's in the UK today for The One Show? If people are asked to send in questions, that doesn't sound like it's prerecorded. So he's either there live, or at least on the phone.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

So it seems he's in the UK today for The One Show? If people are asked to send in questions, that doesn't sound like it's prerecorded. So he's either there live, or at least on the phone.

It happened to him to be in the studio via internet on a screen. Was it before Eurovision?

But maybe he is already in the UK for the preparations of The Piano?

They have to have some rehearsals like it was for the first season.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Time to revive this thread... :dunno_grin: I hope Mika is enjoying some quiet time with his loved ones, to recover from the tour... but if anyone has some fun theories, please share - we might need them until June! :lol3:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

Time to revive this thread... :dunno_grin: I hope Mika is enjoying some quiet time with his loved ones, to recover from the tour... but if anyone has some fun theories, please share - we might need them until June! :lol3:

Obviously he will be working on his next album :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It’s obvious, he is STILL brushing all the glitter out of his hair and teeth. I mean, 6 weeks of glittery suits kind of rubs off on you - literally :biggrin2:

He said "spray on the glitter!" in the 2007 documentary, but he couldn't deal with it. :naughty: I think he just needs to practise some more, to be the boss of the glitter and make it do what he wants it to do! :biggrin2:  Maybe that's what keeps him busy? :naughty: Developing glitter wizard skills. :kaf: (in other words, I wouldn't mind more glitter at the next gigs, lol! :teehee:)

• Haha 3