Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

50 minutes ago, Bren said:

This tv filming season is new to me, not so easy to follow as scheduled concerts. Where is he working now?

I'll admit I don't follow Mika's TV career as much as his music releases. The Voice and X Factor don't interest me that much 😅

With Mika doing The Voice at the moment he's mainly working in France, Paris I think.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bren said:

I'm just chilling here in my favorite thread, reading old posts :bleh: This tv filming season is new to me, not so easy to follow as scheduled concerts. Where is he working now?

Since last Monday he is in Paris recording The Voice blind auditions. I came back today after 3 days in the tv studio.

Today (Thursday) is the last day of blind auditions. But I couldn't stay...

Till yesterday Mika got 12 talents. And I can tell you that his team is a real rainbow. It will be very interesting to watch.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Bren said:

I'm just chilling here in my favorite thread, reading old posts :bleh: This tv filming season is new to me, not so easy to follow as scheduled concerts. Where is he working now?

Filmings for the Voice took place at Studios Lendit in Paris Saint-Denis this week from Monday til today. Not sure what he's doing tomorrow, might be another promo day but it's hard to keep up with his schedule. 😅

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Filmings for the Voice took place at Studios Lendit in Paris Saint-Denis this week from Monday til today. Not sure what he's doing tomorrow, might be another promo day but it's hard to keep up with his schedule. 😅

Well he'll be somewhat busy with Ms Birkin... 😍❤️

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Love the balloon behind him. :lustslow:

Screenshot_20231116-2357402.thumb.png.1aabd6bd41e6b175b59e18663fe20531.png

Thank you Google Lens! :lol:

https://authenticmodels.com/product/jules-verne-true-red-ap168r/

I'm wondering what house this is, because I had the impression to have already seen some of the items. 

A quick research and I found that the balloon, the big drum beneath it and maybe also the cushions were in his old London house. 

Screenshot_20231117_075235_Vimeo.jpg

Screenshot_20231117_080310_Vimeo.jpg

Screenshot_20231117_075441_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Love the balloon behind him. :lustslow:

Screenshot_20231116-2357402.thumb.png.1aabd6bd41e6b175b59e18663fe20531.png

Thank you Google Lens! :lol:

https://authenticmodels.com/product/jules-verne-true-red-ap168r/

Love hot air balloons and may "borrow" this if I ever visited his home!

(It's actually a dream of mine to be a balloon pilot!)

• Like 4

I don't want to go too off topic but I'm also a huge First Aid Kit fan and OH MY WORD! This is a screen shot from Johanna's most recent IG story!

20231117_092205.thumb.png.ca6b8a293a20ea8f13919798d2107d7c.png

Balloons, balloons everywhere! :biggrin2: 🎈 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lormare73 said:

I'm wondering what house this is, because I had the impression to have already seen some of the items. 

A quick research and I found that the balloon, the big drum beneath it and maybe also the cushions were in his old London house. 

Screenshot_20231117_075235_Vimeo.jpg

Screenshot_20231117_080310_Vimeo.jpg

Screenshot_20231117_075441_Gallery.jpg

Yes, I recognized the drum from his old London house. :lustslow:

It might be somewhere he's renting while filming in the UK and Paris? 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

It might be somewhere he's renting while filming in the UK and Paris? 

It might be. I think this somewhere is in UK.

It seems a little bit strange to me that there are various of his objects there if it's a temporary rent. But then I remember that he used to personalize with his own objects his dressing rooms at Casa Mika and Eurovision, even x factor. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

It seems a little bit strange to me that there are various of his objects there if it's a temporary rent. But then I remember that he used to personalize with his own objects his dressing rooms at Casa Mika and Eurovision, even x factor. 

Yes he likes to take his decor with him to make himself at home - the big white orchid comes to mind. I think he said he even took a sofa to his dressing room! I guess it depends on how long he plans to be there. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Well, maybe it's not temporary but his new home in the UK? Although the house itself, from the  bits we can see of it, doesn't look that much like his usual style, it doesn't look like it has anything special about it, as the ones in Florence and Miami do. But also, I remember from many many years ago that Andy used to post photos from a farmhouse in the UK. For some reason I thought back then that it was his parents' place but no idea, he could as well just have been on holiday there I guess. But maybe it's Andy's house and they refurbished it? Just a wild guess, could be anything really. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, maybe it's not temporary but his new home in the UK? Although the house itself, from the  bits we can see of it, doesn't look that much like his usual style, it doesn't look like it has anything special about it, as the ones in Florence and Miami do. But also, I remember from many many years ago that Andy used to post photos from a farmhouse in the UK. For some reason I thought back then that it was his parents' place but no idea, he could as well just have been on holiday there I guess. But maybe it's Andy's house and they refurbished it? Just a wild guess, could be anything really. :dunno_grin:

We will see in the future if/when they will continue to post from that house :wink2:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Belgium? I thought he was in Paris this week filming The Voice?

Yes, today is the last day of filming for the battles of the Voice in Paris (Saint Denis).

• Like 3