Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

Yes, I still miss him :tears: and now, like never before, I go to Instagram every day to keep an eye on whether he uploads a story.:dog: Because I'm looking forward to Mika responding to his Spanish-speaking fans who sent his video and I know he's busy, :itsok:but since I sent my question, I obviously feel excitement, nerves, happiness, and even anguish, :cheer:I don't know what Mika is going to answer and I think about everything.

Now I just wait :baghead:

Edited by KAMI_83
  • Like 5

It might be late to know, MIKA performed as a mystery guest of a corporate event on 15th Sep.

There is a small article on newspaper.

MIKA
2023 年 9 月 23 日
La Charente Libre

MIKA

le chanteur star et juré de «The Voice»,

a soulevé les foules lors de son concert charentais, vendredi dernier à l’Espace Carat.

Vous n’en avez pas entendu parler?

C est normal, nous non plus. Le chanteur, qui aime venir de temps en temps au Domaine des Étangs, à Massignac, était cette fois l’invité star et mystère de la convention d’entreprise du Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord. 
1.600 salariés de la banque ont eu droit à un concert privé, en clôture de cette journée d’entreprise. Et selon nos infos, Mika a offert plus d’une heure de concert de haute volée.

(google translation)

the star singer and juror of “The Voice”,

stirred up the crowds during his Charente concert last Friday at Espace Carat. 
You have not heard about it?

It's normal, neither do we. The singer, who likes to come from time to time to Domaine des Étangs, in Massignac, was 
this time the star and mystery guest of the Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord corporate convention. 1,600 bank employees were treated to a private concert at the end of this company day. 
And according to our information, Mika offered more than an hour of high-level concert.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

It might be late to know, MIKA performed as a mystery guest of a corporate event on 15th Sep.

There is a small article on newspaper.

MIKA
2023 年 9 月 23 日
La Charente Libre

MIKA

le chanteur star et juré de «The Voice»,

a soulevé les foules lors de son concert charentais, vendredi dernier à l’Espace Carat.

Vous n’en avez pas entendu parler?

C est normal, nous non plus. Le chanteur, qui aime venir de temps en temps au Domaine des Étangs, à Massignac, était cette fois l’invité star et mystère de la convention d’entreprise du Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord. 
1.600 salariés de la banque ont eu droit à un concert privé, en clôture de cette journée d’entreprise. Et selon nos infos, Mika a offert plus d’une heure de concert de haute volée.

(google translation)

the star singer and juror of “The Voice”,

stirred up the crowds during his Charente concert last Friday at Espace Carat. 
You have not heard about it?

It's normal, neither do we. The singer, who likes to come from time to time to Domaine des Étangs, in Massignac, was 
this time the star and mystery guest of the Crédit Agricole Charente Périgord corporate convention. 1,600 bank employees were treated to a private concert at the end of this company day. 
And according to our information, Mika offered more than an hour of high-level concert.

Thank you.

So it was the day when he posted this story from a mysterious hotel room and the band was traveling in the van :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

He's probably busy rehearsing his Rugby final performance (that's some time in October, isn't it?), I suppose it'll be another HUGE thing like his previous Rugby performance with the heart shaped stage. Will the stage be blooming this time, maybe? :lol3: Anyway, I miss him... just a little "Yo" or something? :puppy_eyes:

Or maybe he's in the UK, filming for The Piano and that's why he can't post, to keep it secret. Pfft, we really need an alternative to Twitter, where you can just write a little text, without an image or video. Not that that'd mean Mika would actually do it, but at least then he COULD. :teehee: I can relate that he's not using Twitter much anymore. If Meta doesn't make Threads available in Europe anytime soon, maybe we'll have to go back to Facebook. :dunno: Or write text in IG stories - tho that always looks a bit cheap, with the backgrounds and fonts they offer. Anyway I've started to get used to the thought that I'll eventually leave Twitter. Elon is just unbearable.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or maybe he's in the UK, filming for The Piano and that's why he can't post, to keep it secret.

I think this is very likely, because the World Cup Rugby Final is the 28th of October (just did a quick google search) and if it’s like previous times, filming for the Voice is in November.
Let’s not forget the promo and working on the artwork for the new album! 
Busy man! 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Anyway I've started to get used to the thought that I'll eventually leave Twitter. Elon is just unbearable.

I feel the same. I'm looking to go over to Bluesky at some point. As for Threads I think you can access it with a VPN if you're willing to use one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

He's probably busy rehearsing his Rugby final performance (that's some time in October, isn't it?), I suppose it'll be another HUGE thing like his previous Rugby performance with the heart shaped stage. Will the stage be blooming this time, maybe? :lol3: Anyway, I miss him... just a little "Yo" or something? :puppy_eyes:

Or maybe he's in the UK, filming for The Piano and that's why he can't post, to keep it secret. Pfft, we really need an alternative to Twitter, where you can just write a little text, without an image or video. Not that that'd mean Mika would actually do it, but at least then he COULD. :teehee: I can relate that he's not using Twitter much anymore. If Meta doesn't make Threads available in Europe anytime soon, maybe we'll have to go back to Facebook. :dunno: Or write text in IG stories - tho that always looks a bit cheap, with the backgrounds and fonts they offer. Anyway I've started to get used to the thought that I'll eventually leave Twitter. Elon is just unbearable.

In recent years, The Voice has always had two live shows (semi-final and final) in May. If it's going to be the same next year, Mika will have a few more weeks to do something else in April/May. If I have to guess, I guess Mika will continue his tour after Dublin and before The Voice. But where? Italy, Spain, would he go as far as Quebec before the Voice? If so, I guess Mika will be in touch soon and then again with a flood of stories and posts. 😅

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mellody said:

If Meta doesn't make Threads available in Europe anytime soon, maybe we'll have to go back to Facebook

Is it still not available? :blink: I had a push message in Insta saying followers wanted to follow me in Threads, so I thought it was being rolled out. Must admit, I didn't click through. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hero said:

Is it still not available? :blink: I had a push message in Insta saying followers wanted to follow me in Threads, so I thought it was being rolled out. Must admit, I didn't click through. 

It seems to be available in UK, but not in the rest of Europe.

I post on Threads occasionally, but it seems that the general public isn't quite sure how to use it just yet. Which is a shame, because we do desperately need an alternative to X.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

would he go as far as Quebec before the Voice

It's Mika. He went to LA for a weekend. Yes, he'd go to Quebec before doing The Voice. :lol3:

Should he? Probably not.

Would he? Absolutely. :naughty:

Edited by Hero
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's Mika. He went to LA for a weekend. Yes, he'd go to Quebec before doing The Voice. :lol3:

Should he? Probably not.

Would he? Absolutely. :naughty:

Or maybe to Australia, to film a few episodes for some TV show there. :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, Hero said:

:hypo:

seal-travel.gif.25658930d3de0ae1cfe0f49904f9be1c.gif

:lmfao: is that a cloud, a whale or a plane? :lol3:

I just read on the news that the Paris Fashion Week is this week, so that makes it likely Mika is still there, I guess? :dunno:

• Like 4

At least we're going to know where he is going to be on Thursday. :lol3:

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

TOUS AVEC LES BLEUS LE CONCERT ÉVÈNEMENT

https://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/682/tous_avec_les_bleus_le_concert_EvEnement

Inscrivez-vous au concert événement "Tous avec les Bleus" du 12 octobre 2023

Register for the “Tous avec les Bleus” concert event on October 12, 2023

:france:

Venez vivre le concert évènement de l’année pour fêter l’entrée du Quinze de France dans les quarts de finale de la plus prestigieuse compétition de Rugby:

Au coeur du VILLAGE RUGBY PLACE DE LA CONCORDE A PARIS

Animé par Nikos Aliagas avec la participation de Isabelle Ithurburu

Avec : Gala, Mika, Christophe Maé, Calogero, Patrick Bruel, Chimène Badi, Tayc, Santa, Patrick Fiori, Collecif Métissé, Hyphen Hyphen, Aurélien Vivos, Black M, Bigflo & Oli, Naps, la troupe de la comédie musicale Molière...

Et bien d’autres SURPRISES.

ATTENTION:

L’ACCES AU CONCERT NE SERA POSSIBLE QU’APRES INSCRIPTION ET RECEPTION DE VOTRE INVITATION NOMINATIVE. N’ATTENDEZ PAS POUR VOUS INSCRIRE LE NOMBRE DE PLACE ETANT LIMITÉ.

:uk: Google translator

Come and experience the concert event of the year to celebrate the entry of the Quinze de France into the quarter-finals of the most prestigious Rugby competition:

In the heart of the RUGBY VILLAGE PLACE DE LA CONCORDE IN PARIS

Hosted by Nikos Aliagas with the participation of Isabelle Ithurburu

With: Gala, Mika, Christophe Maé, Calogero, Patrick Bruel, Chimène Badi, Tayc, Santa, Patrick Fiori, Collecif Métissé, Hyphen Hyphen, Aurélien Vivos, Black M, Bigflo & Oli, Naps, the troupe of the musical Molière. ..

And many other SURPRISES.

ATTENTION:

ACCESS TO THE CONCERT WILL ONLY BE POSSIBLE AFTER REGISTRATION AND RECEIPT OF YOUR NAMED INVITATION. DON’T WAIT TO REGISTER AS THE NUMBER OF PLACES IS LIMITED.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Tonight Mika is in Morocco for a private gig for the 100th anniversary of a luxury resort

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyHV7WCNbmN/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

https://instagram.com/stories/alinakzsofficiel/3208634790617408058?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

@Kumazzz I've moved your posts about this ((including replies) to an extra thread, as there seem to be a lot of videos online, makes sense to collect them there:

So now, I get if he's busy, I get if he wants to disconnect for a few days - but if he's doing private gigs, I think he could also spare a few minutes for a post for us? :tumbleweed:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

So we know where Mika is today - but the question is, will he post something? I'm not the Mika whisperer, but I'll try by cheering for him: :mika3::groupwave:  :lol3:

I'm pretty sure he'll post something, but just in case... MANIFEST! MANIFEST!!!!

:crossed::crossed::crossed: 🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀❤️❤️❤️🥹

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

Screenshot_20231110-071803_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3ca60c11cd71528135cc823e34785b19.jpgKScreenshot_20231110-072035_Instagram.thumb.jpg.815b8389815777bcdc7ac823287eddc0.jpg

His statements have been heard and Mika seems active on his social networks, now I think he has a lot of work to do and he knows his fans well, Mika, because I am already waiting for new songs from him 

Mika is in Cannes, enjoying that beautiful landscape, I don't think he heard the alarm he woke up late hahaaha :lol3:

Edited by KAMI_83
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2