Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So do you all think he won with Connect Four? Would he be an avid competitor or a happy bystander?

And: is he a sore loser? Or will he take a loss with a smile and a small but not painful kick under the table? :biggrin2:

Oh, I think he'd be an avid competitor. Look how into the beer game he was on Paul vdl's show. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So do you all think he won with Connect Four? Would he be an avid competitor or a happy bystander?

And: is he a sore loser? Or will he take a loss with a smile and a small but not painful kick under the table? :biggrin2:

If he was playing together with someone else, and they lost, he'd probably blame it on his game partner. :naughty: Or he'd call himself stupid, if he had made an obvious mistake. Besides, I think he might take it with a smile. :dunno_grin:

So if we assume he's working on NYE, what do you think it'll be? And where? A private gig maybe - in France or Switzerland? Then he might already be on his way back to Europe. Or a private gig for indeed, in the US?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mellody said:

So if we assume he's working on NYE, what do you think it'll be? And where? A private gig maybe - in France or Switzerland? Then he might already be on his way back to Europe. Or a private gig for indeed, in the US?

I was wondering this, too! Maybe he’s traveling right now to wherever it is. Hopefully he will post a story of the soundcheck ☺️

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 1:24 PM, mellody said:

In the Pif documentary he said he's always working on NYE, I wonder what it is this time...

3 hours ago, mellody said:

So if we assume he's working on NYE, what do you think it'll be?

I know he said he always works on New Year's Eve. But will he really do that this year? I mean, he hasn't had many opportunities to visit his family in the US since the pandemic. I would guess he would stay in Miami and spend time with his family and friends until the holidays are over and then start working. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I know he said he always works on New Year's Eve. But will he really do that this year? I mean, he hasn't had many opportunities to visit his family in the US since the pandemic. I would guess he would stay in Miami and spend time with his family and friends until the holidays are over and then start working. :dunno_grin:

maybe... in any case, I hope he lets us know what he's up to. :pinkbow: Or at least where he is, lol!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika, please don’t burn down Florida. 

That was my first thought too! :naughty:

That and, 10 seconds after posting the picture, *splash*! The boxes are knocked into the pool. 💦

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

That was my first thought too! :naughty:

That and, 10 seconds after posting the picture, *splash*! The boxes are knocked into the pool. 💦

that would solve the problem of possibly setting fire to anything. :naughty:

Weird, I worry about him so much, with everything, but I'm not worried at all about the fireworks. :lol3: Maybe because I've been doing that every year since I was a child. :dunno_grin: If you do it responsibly, and don't buy illegal fireworks, it's pretty safe. I suppose he's not doing it for the first time in his life, and I hope he won't get so drunk that he finds it funny to do dangerous things (or if he does, his family will keep dangerous items away from him :mf_rosetinted:), but apart from that, I just think that looks like fun, I'd love to join. :naughty:

Although, the fact that he's already holding a sparkler in his hand (during the day...) and the "Oh dear oh dear" probably tells us that we *should* be worried, lol! :roftl:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

that would solve the problem of possibly setting fire to anything. :naughty:

Weird, I worry about him so much, with everything, but I'm not worried at all about the fireworks. :lol3: Maybe because I've been doing that every year since I was a child. :dunno_grin: If you do it responsibly, and don't buy illegal fireworks, it's pretty safe. I suppose he's not doing it for the first time in his life, and I hope he won't get so drunk that he finds it funny to do dangerous things (or if he does, his family will keep dangerous items away from him :mf_rosetinted:), but apart from that, I just think that looks like fun, I'd love to join. :naughty:

Although, the fact that he's already holding a sparkler in his hand (during the day...) and the "Oh dear oh dear" probably tells us that we *should* be worried, lol! :roftl:

I love him but I would try to be as far as i can from him and his fireworks :lol3::blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Lulul said:

I love him but I would try to be as far as i can from him and his fireworks :lol3::blink:

I'm used from my job to take care of a bunch of small kids, I know how to deal with unpredictable situations. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is him showing us he still has all fingers, I’m relieved! :facepalm:

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

He's showing us that he still has all 5 of his fingers. :naughty:

Sharing a room put you two in sync! :lol3:

• Haha 4