Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

26 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

When I saw this And's photo I started to wonder if Mika's fascination about moustache is connected with it :lol3:

image.thumb.png.3eaa1e93b20170f895c21baccfcd5c02.pngimage.thumb.png.a6664a7284e7cbeeb3b9257774980953.png

It makes sense now haha

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

When I saw this And's photo I started to wonder if Mika's fascination about moustache is connected with it :lol3:

image.thumb.png.3eaa1e93b20170f895c21baccfcd5c02.pngimage.thumb.png.a6664a7284e7cbeeb3b9257774980953.png

Andy looks better with moustache than Mika. Andy-1, Mika - 0. Sorry Mika, darling :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/15/2021 at 9:16 PM, Prisca said:

Yes, or the info was wrong. :dunno_grin:

@Michelle BlondetWho actually told you that Mika would go back to Tuscany that very evening? :original:

Hello @Prisca I listened the guy that works at Office de tourisme speaks with Fanny, he told her that  after the concert Mika will go at home and will not sleep in Vars. And after seeing where he opened the gifts, the place seems his house in Tuscany. And after he went to France, he puts the video taking the road again Sunday. But, I'm not sure 100% :wink2:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Michelle Blondet said:

Hello @Prisca I listened the guy that works at Office de tourisme speaks with Fanny, he told her that  after the concert Mika will go at home and will not sleep in Vars. And after seeing where he opened the gifts, the place seems his house in Tuscany. And after he went to France, he puts the video taking the road again Sunday. But, I'm not sure 100% :wink2:

Ah ok, maybe he just went away from Vars and slept at a friend's house and the one from the tourist office thought he was going home? Or maybe he spontaneously decided to stay at a friend's house? :dunno_grin:

Thanks for the info. :flowers2:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

Hmmm, do we think he’s in the studio recording some things before taking a Christmas break? He said the idea of a regular album and the idea of releasing one before you can start a new tour is dead, so maybe a (few) new song(s) we can expect during the tour?? 

I am currently listening to his Live in Sadler’s Wells and Live in Brooklyn Steel. Both concerts he announced a new song and just imagine the thrill of actually being there when he does so!!!

Where do we think he will spend his Christmas?

The dogs are in England, maybe they will stay there over the holidays…so maybe he will spend it in the US?

Random thoughts! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am currently listening to his Live in Sadler’s Wells and Live in Brooklyn Steel. Both concerts he announced a new song and just imagine the thrill of actually being there when he does so!!!

I think he'll have new songs for the concerts, maybe drip feeding them to us. I wonder if any of the RoS gigs will be filmed? 

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Where do we think he will spend his Christmas?

The dogs are in England, maybe they will stay there over the holidays…so maybe he will spend it in the US?

I think he once said in an interview that his favourite place to spend Christmas was at the house in Miami with all the family. Cant blame him, a bit of winter sunshine sounds good! 🌞

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hero said:

I think he once said in an interview that his favourite place to spend Christmas was at the house in Miami with all the family. Cant blame him, a bit of winter sunshine sounds good! 🌞

Or he will spend Christmas in Paris and finally take a look at the yearbook. :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He said the idea of a regular album and the idea of releasing one before you can start a new tour is dead, so maybe a (few) new song(s) we can expect during the tour?? 

In a recent interview he said that his upcoming work and music releases will be in 4 chapters. One chapter is symphonic music (so I guess he's referring to the Paris concerts there? 🤔), as for the other 3 chapters, I guess we just have to wait and see!

Chapters belong in books Mika! I wonder if he'll spend time writing anything other than lyrics! 😅

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

One chapter is symphonic music (so I guess he's referring to the Paris concerts there? 🤔)

Does the Philharmonie in Paris already count as the first chapter or is the Rite of Spring tour chapter 1? smilie_denk_14.gif

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

In a recent interview he said that his upcoming work and music releases will be in 4 chapters. One chapter is symphonic music (so I guess he's referring to the Paris concerts there? 🤔), as for the other 3 chapters, I guess we just have to wait and see!

Chapters belong in books Mika! I wonder if he'll spend time writing anything other than lyrics! 😅

So maybe it’s likely we don’t necessarily have tour dates in fall. If symphonic is one chapter, the tour Rite of Spring is another one… what is the next chapter? Would the festivals also count as a chapter or like an intermittence :wink2:

• Like 1

Just now, Prisca said:

Does the Philharmonie in Paris already count as the first chapter or is the Rite of Spring tour chapter 1? smilie_denk_14.gif

I hope not, which maybe means there will be more philharmonic shows coming up!?

What if that’s what’s coming up in fall? I can imagine he won’t set anything up where he’s not sure or if it will work for a greater audience. Hopefully Paris was a test, because rewriting all the arrangements for an orchestra seems like an awful lot of work for “only” two concerts :wink2:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Would the festivals also count as a chapter or like an intermittence :wink2:

I don't think the festivals would count as a chapter, I think all performances would come under one chapter. I imagine that new music release will count as a chapter, Mika said albums are dead so maybe he's working on that EP project he mentioned ages ago!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I don't think the festivals would count as a chapter, I think all performances would come under one chapter. I imagine that new music release will count as a chapter, Mika said albums are dead so maybe he's working on that EP project he mentioned ages ago!

And don't forget his symphonic project for a movie with a camel 🐪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Didn't he mention early plans for a symphonic tour? Or was it something he was dreaming of doing? Although if Mika's dreaming it, it's gonna happen at some point! :crossed: 

Don't forget the soundtrack, I thought that was a chapter, or it might be included with the symphonic work. 

Edited by Hero
Oops, crossed posts with Anna. Great camels think alike!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2021 at 10:18 AM, giraffeandy said:

Mika staying 4 months at one place? :shocked:

That would probably be a new record but I don't believe it. :teehee: Even though North America is still a huge territory for him to travel but he often has some projects going on in Italy or France... :plane:

This discussion in the mikasounds social media thread made me wonder... what is the longest he's ever stayed in one place? 

You'd think that would be an easy question given the pandemic, but nope. :naughty:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Hero said:

This discussion in the mikasounds social media thread made me wonder... what is the longest he's ever stayed in one place? 

You'd think that would be an easy question given the pandemic, but nope. :naughty:

Even when you think he's staying put somewhere, he suddenly turns up somewhere else :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 3