Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I'm pretty sure that in the 3rd headline the last 2 words are "of love". But yeah, most is rather guessing than reading. :dunno_grin:

I've spent quite a while staring at different screenshots and sharpened one (now my eyes hurt! 🙈) . Here's one below: 

1860530334_image(1).png.283aad04cea246f57300e3ef0a5b5703.png

If you zoom in I think before what is possibly "of Love" could be the word 'July'  ??? 🤔

19 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've spent quite a while staring at different screenshots and sharpened one (now my eyes hurt! 🙈) . Here's one below: 

If you zoom in I think before what is possibly "of Love" could be the word 'July'  ??? 🤔

Yeah, maybe it's not songtitles but his calendar. :lmao:

Edit: I think the writing looks a bit arabic in that sharpened version. :naughty: Now in the last one I see the words "could be", before the last word. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I can't :sweatdrop:

• Like 1

My eyes still hurt from yesterday 😅, and my mum wanted to know what I was squinting at so I let her have a look at the screenshots, she has brand new reading glasses and is adamant that the 4th headline down says "£5 into the party"! 🤣

So if Mika's next tour is only £5 a ticket then I will be celebrating by taking my mum to every single concert! 

• Haha 5

I can't make anything out clearly enough to be sure. :dunno:

These are probably working titles though? They could be changed for release. 

I wonder which one is "watch it begin, I'm changing the colours of my skin"..

• Like 3

That clip is absolutely beautiful!!! 😍

I'm going to be watching that again and again and again and again.... and you get the idea! 😅

Those lyrics are going to be ingrained on my brain! I'm so excited! 

Double happy dance!!!

:dance_man::dance_man:

• Like 6

Is he in London?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXHDgGags83/

s_sebastian_z

Tb to the 5th of December when Mika @mikainstagram has come to my artist’s show 😍 Thank you Mika! 🙏🏻Such a great artist and such a super kind person!!🤗☺️ #artist #musician #star #show #concert #backstage #love #mika #music #peterbence #tbt #happy #me #beautiful #person #cute #smile #handsome #guy #instagood #followme #celebrity #cool #london #theatre

56 min

264721142_400948608230970_6517434470865438995_n.jpg

• Like 4