Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

He really can't stay in one place for longer than 2 days, right?! :roftl: Paris from yesterday...

last one in this is a video...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWVnlNgsQn1FWq-KLAOGE3Y-b4cVrh0X36xg040/

thanks to Deb for finding those.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Look at him looking all dapper!! 

I just noticed how thin he looks. :naughty: I hadn't noticed it so much at the gigs, when you were surprised by it, I know he's tall and skinny - but in this pic his face somehow looks very thin. And his eyes... maybe he had a bit too much wine, and/or was really tired.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

I just noticed how thin he looks. :naughty: I hadn't noticed it so much at the gigs, when you were surprised by it, I know he's tall and skinny - but in this pic his face somehow looks very thin. And his eyes... maybe he had a bit too much wine, and/or was really tired.

Think the intermittent fasting and his strict fitness regime is showing there. And his eyes - I think he looks like a regular 38 year old, with gravity of age slowly showing. 

(Having drawn his face many times gave me this insight :biggrin2:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hero said:

Its gone! Damn, he did look smart.

Ah shame. Well that guy's account looks like he'd just think "ugh, fans! :sneaky2: :facepalm:" if any of us dared to leave a comment. Not everyone's strong enough to handle the Mika fandom. :dunno_grin: :teehee:

• Haha 4

He's posted a new story, having dinner with friends and family in Paris.

I might be wrong, but the woman sitting next to him with the black top on, looks like the mystery woman from the party boat in his Greek holiday this summer.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hero said:

He's posted a new story, having dinner with friends and family in Paris.

They were having dinner at Aux Pres.

I visited the restaurant for lunch last month, so happy to know it's still his favourite.

https://www.restaurantauxpres.com/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUcOZcnMll1/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Is it today in Venice?

258823883_610643017017707_5262141702156311663_n.webp.jpg

It's quite possible. He was in Servane Giol house in Venice (his husband was playing piano in Mika's story). 

So maybe he just took a book (it was released last year) and someone took this photo?

Or maybe it was taken in the past? Who knows?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/16/2021 at 11:49 PM, mellody said:

Not everyone's strong enough to handle the Mika fandom. :dunno_grin: :teehee:

:floor: I'm sorry, but I was quick scrolling on my phone through the comments and completely misread that as "Not everyone's strong enough to handle the Mika condom." :shocked: :lmfao: :facepalm: :floor:

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

:floor: I'm sorry, but I was quick scrolling on my phone through the comments and completely misread that as "Not everyone's strong enough to handle the Mika condom." :shocked: :lmfao: :facepalm: :floor:

:facepalm:

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

"Not everyone's strong enough to handle the Mika condom." 

:roftl:

Don't give him any ideas! Designing tissues is one thing, but I don't think designing contraceptives would be his best idea :facepalm:

• Haha 6

On 11/20/2021 at 8:38 PM, Mikasister said:

Is it today in Venice?

258823883_610643017017707_5262141702156311663_n.webp.jpg

On 11/20/2021 at 8:48 PM, Hero said:

Where is it from? 

It's from Servane Giol's IG account, in her highlights, 26 weeks ago. She had set her account to private while she was in Venice this weekend, but now it's public again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Last Saturday. His outfit :fangurl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWoJei6odTD/

259758452_2077154975794346_3794143481588480546_n.jpg

Love his shoes! :wub2:

So where is he now? Venice? Florence? Milan? Seems yesterday he was still in Venice - unless the photo was from Sunday: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWl8wf_oTVQ/?utm_medium=copy_link 

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

So where is he now? Venice? Florence? Milan? Seems yesterday he was still in Venice - unless the photo was from Sunday: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWl8wf_oTVQ/?utm_medium=copy_link 

Should be in Milan tomorrow:

On 11/8/2021 at 10:18 PM, lormare73 said:

He records the dailys on friday, so I think he spends 3 days in Milan every week: wednesday for the general rehearsal, thursday for the live show and friday to record the dailys. 

Probably there already, unless he travels early morning? 

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

That pic is from Saturday. He read a poem at the closure ceremony of the Lebanese pavillion. 

Screenshot_20211120-200002_Instagram.jpg

Edited by lormare73
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

That pic is from Saturday. He read a poem at the closure ceremony of the Lebanese pavillion. 

Thanks. Why doesn't he post about such details, but instead random boat and food clips?! The last 2 times he was happy to post about the Biennale, and even Fortuné posted a pic of the empty pavillion yesterday. Maybe Mika thinks we'll find everything online anyway. :rolleyes:

Was it a poem by Etel Adnan? I think the tree paintings in the background of this pic were by her, but not sure - I took a pic of the info when I was there but couldn't quite figure out which paintings were by whom.

Screenshot_20211124-003926_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Was it a poem by Etel Adnan?

I think so. I canceled the written part of the Instagram story by the Lebanese pavillion, but I'm nearly sure that he read one of her poem. Mika wasn't even named or tagged. I saw the story only because I had started to follow that profile when Mika went to Venice in may at the opening of the Biennale. 

• Like 4