Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 12/23/2021 at 3:05 PM, Hero said:

This discussion in the mikasounds social media thread made me wonder... what is the longest he's ever stayed in one place? 

You'd think that would be an easy question given the pandemic, but nope. :naughty:

I suppose Athens last year might indeed have been the longest, at least since he started his career. :naughty:

On 12/24/2021 at 10:30 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

He’s in Miami! Cute how he keeps everyone up to date about his whereabouts 🙃 

So much better than him just disappearing for weeks... now I already miss him if he doesn't post for a day or 2! 😅🙈 

So, where will he spend NYE? In the Pif documentary he said he's always working on NYE, I wonder what it is this time... Or maybe he'll stay in Miami longer this time, as he couldn't go there for Christmas last year. I mean, look at all those awesome Christmas decorations in their house, I'd want to stay there for weeks and enjoy the Christmas spirit. And the Miami sun. :wub2: Maybe he'll do both, stay in Miami and work in his studio there?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

So, where will he spend NYE? In the Pif documentary he said he's always working on NYE, I wonder what it is this time... Or maybe he'll stay in Miami longer this time, as he couldn't go there for Christmas last year. I mean, look at all those awesome Christmas decorations in their house, I'd want to stay there for weeks and enjoy the Christmas spirit. And the Miami sun. :wub2: Maybe he'll do both, stay in Miami and work in his studio there?

Ohhh good question! I think he will stay in Miami, if he’s working I hope in his studio :wink2: but maybe also just enjoying some down time for a change with the family, it’s been a hectic couple of months! But I guess that is just a normal workweek in Mika-world? :lol:

I was secretly hoping for a Christmas video, just like he did the previous years (?). There is much to look forward to in 2022, he must be as excited as we are :wink2:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I was secretly hoping for a Christmas video, just like he did the previous years (?). There is much to look forward to in 2022, he must be as excited as we are :wink2:

I was hoping the same, but I suppose the tour announcement and the Philharmonie gigs on TV were his Xmas gifts for us. Well, as he said in the other interview, his audience is demanding. :dunno_grin: But I'm happy about those gifts... and we know there'll be a part 2 of tourdate announcements at some point. :biggrin2:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I was secretly hoping for a Christmas video, just like he did the previous years (?).

To be honest, I didn't expect it, because he didn't make a video at his birthday to say thank you either. But it is probably true that Christmas is more important to him. :dunno_grin:

But I agree, there is a lot waiting for us next year. :yes:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

but I suppose the tour announcement and the Philharmonie gigs on TV were his Xmas gifts for us

That is very true, and what a gift! It allows us to dream further. I know it lifted my spirits: dreaming of future travels, connecting with everyone again, planning and coordinating itinerary’s :biggrin2: he gave us something to dream about 6 months in advance with the philharmonic concerts, he is doing it again. I don’t think he realizes what a positive impact it has on us, but that’s okay, because: 

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, as he said in the other interview, his audience is demanding. :dunno_grin:

Like you said, a very nice way of saying we’re a bit crazy :lol3:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Like you said, a very nice way of saying we’re a bit crazy :lol3:

🎶"Tell me, are you crazy or just stupid..."🎶 :naughty:

Both, but so is he, lol! :roftl: In the best way. :wub2:

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

To be honest, I didn't expect it, because he didn't make a video at his birthday to say thank you either.

He doesn't usually do videos to thank us for his bday gifts... he did the IG lives on his bday in 2019 and 2020, I'd have loved that again, but well... :dunno_grin: anyway I think he usually does Xmas messages, at least he did from 2018-2020, I don't remember if he did it every year. And 2019 I'm not sure if he did an actual Xmas message or just a few stories (I remember him lip-syncing to 'All I want for Christmas is you' in one of them :teehee:), and we also got stories and a post with Xmas greetings this year. But his Christmas video messages from 2018 and 2020 are the ones I remember most. In 2018 he sang & played "Have yourself a merry little christmas" on the piano and told us about the album, that the songs would be about his family and friends and himself, "and even about some of you". :wub2: And last year, him saying that we'll meet again at gigs, and the clip of Origin of Love from Paris, with our rainbow papers, and the parts of him walking through the crowd for Big Girl cut in. :mikalove: 

• Like 3

I'm a new fan, so I'm not sure if I'm right on this one, but is this the first Christmas without his mother? If yes, It must be tough for him, so his disappearance and lack of Christmas positive updates are understandable. 

9 minutes ago, MartaH said:

I'm a new fan, so I'm not sure if I'm right on this one, but is this the first Christmas without his mother? If yes, It must be tough for him, so his disappearance and lack of Christmas positive updates are understandable. 

I'm sure he misses his mum, but he seems ok. He always smiles when he posts something from Miami. :original:

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Probably Mika is still in Miami.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYAAy8Sv5Yc/

1300089288_glotheimmigrant2021-12-2805.45CYAAy8Sv5Yc_0270195706_957208878217612_429353055274375052_n.thumb.jpg.eec865ed58de19e8a5413d6ad02d7b6d.jpg

I think the pic is from his family dinner on Thursday, where he showed his cousin Audrey? Same outfit anyway.

24 minutes ago, MartaH said:

You're right, it's the first Christmas since she passed away. Not sure if she was able to be there last year, she might have been in hospital... but you're right, I'm sure she's missed. Still, Mika posted a lot of stories from Miami, also happy stories, of childhood memories, of his family dinner, of some random guy who ate all the strawberries :teehee:, making fun of him... so I think that's not the reason.

• Like 4

Just now, Hero said:

It seems 3 days is my limit, I'm going nuts here! :hair:   @Prisca we need your Whisperer powers please! :pray: 

Dear Mika, :original:

What are you up to? Are you enjoying Miami? :newyear:

It would be nice if you could post something. :flowers2:

grafik.png.4dff5d262fbf860f0b74da9153f28573.png

It doesn't have to be camels 🐫 or a moustache 🥸.

:pray:          :puppy_eyes:

:fairy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:huglove:   Thank you!  :flowers2:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Prisca said:

Thank you for posting, Mika. :flowers2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Prisca said:

10 hours ago, Hero said:

It seems 3 days is my limit, I'm going nuts here! :hair:   @Prisca we need your Whisperer powers please! :pray: 

The two of you summoned him!! 

• Haha 3