Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

11 hours ago, lormare73 said:

That pic is from Saturday. He read a poem at the closure ceremony of the Lebanese pavillion. 

Screenshot_20211120-200002_Instagram.jpg

Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I really love and prefer this “smart casual” look on him with a nicely fitted suit. Yes, even with the hair back like that, like @TinyLove_CJmentioned!

I wonder if he read the poem in French, or if they translated it to Italian?

And like @mellodyI wonder why he doesn’t post about this… Maybe to not attract too much attention from fans? Which I think is very classy, to be honest. He doesn’t make it about him, which kind of automatically happens when he posts about it, because he’s so popular 😉

• Like 5

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Love his shoes! :wub2:

So where is he now? Venice? Florence? Milan? Seems yesterday he was still in Venice - unless the photo was from Sunday: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWl8wf_oTVQ/?utm_medium=copy_link 

I didn’t know this (voice over) actor, but it seems he’s partly German! That’s pretty cool.
I wonder what language they spoke at dinner, probably French 🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes, even with the hair back like that, like @TinyLove_CJmentioned!

Me too :thumb_yello: I never miss the old long messy hair, that was fine for his twenties, now he's almost 40. He looks more dapper with a shorter curly hairstyle, or even straight like here :original:  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lormare73 said:

I think so. I canceled the written part of the Instagram story by the Lebanese pavillion, but I'm nearly sure that he read one of her poem. Mika wasn't even named or tagged. I saw the story only because I had started to follow that profile when Mika went to Venice in may at the opening of the Biennale. 

Thanks, I didn't know they had an extra IG account, but I I found it in their highlights:

Screenshot_20211124-143747_Instagram.jpg

It was also a hommage to Etel Adnan, who passed away last week. So while I could say if the Pavillion posted about it, Mika could have as well, I understand that he might just not have felt like it, as it was a hommage to his late friend - Also as Michelle says, maybe he/they just wanted to end "A roof for silence" in silence, without Mika's fans making a fuss about it.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks, I didn't know they had an extra IG account, but I I found it in their highlights:

Screenshot_20211124-143747_Instagram.jpg

It was also a hommage to Etel Adnan, who passed away last week. So while I could say if the Pavillion posted about it, Mika could have as well, I understand that he might just not have felt like it, as it was a hommage to his late friend - Also as Michelle says, maybe he/they just wanted to end "A roof for silence" in silence, without Mika's fans making a fuss about it.

Social Media for celebrities is a marketing thing, to market their public personality and sometimes to show off :wink2: Mika is also guilty of that a little bit (aren’t we all??), but I must say that I respect him for being such a class act by not posting about at the time of event. It reminds me in the best possible way why I am respect him as an artist and why I am a fan ☺️

• Like 5

On 11/24/2021 at 8:41 AM, mellody said:

Was it a poem by Etel Adnan? 

Yes, it was from a book called NIGHT By Etel Adnan

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/books/review/poetry-night-etel-adnan-ghostspeaking-peter-boyle.html

I entered once someone’s memory, I say through his brain, the seat of his illuminations.

The place was planted with olive trees, and mathematical equations.

On one of the trees was hanging a Van Gogh painting.

The ground of that house of memory had been once the bed of a river that had run through still another person’s brain.

All this constitutes my spirit.

https://www.lorientlejour.com/article/1282753/hala-warde-et-mika-rendent-hommage-a-etel-adnan-a-venise.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW0yYonM-9p/

wadge1975

On days when I get to make music with people that feel like family I feel very very grateful ❤️❤️❤️ @mikainstagram @alexstaceymusic

261835743_108918661530194_4336761510470263679_n.jpg

Aha!!

• Like 6

I love he is collaborating with Amy Wadge. She has (co-)rotten many songs that I like. I cannot wait to hear what she will come up with Mika. 

And I’ve googled a bit, it’s not the first time they work together. They also worked together on MNIMH. Didn’t know that. Very nice! 

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 7

So, anyone else trying to figure out what it says on that screen she's holding? Is it new songtitles? :excite:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-28 um 20.37.29.png

As we haven't had a lot of new theories lately, here's my suggestions on what I can see in the headlines on the right (the smaller text is impossible to read... well actually so are the headlines, so obviously it could be something completely different :naughty:)

Music is everything (The first word is a wild guess, I'd read it as "You", but "You is everything" doesn't make sense, lol! :teehee:)

I like you holding me

A whole lot of love

You are on Tour de Eiffel :roftl: (actually I'd read "on" as "so", but that makes even less sense :teehee:)

Any other suggestions? :teehee: It probably isn't even songtitles, but I'm trying to make the most out of what he's giving us. :lmfao: The first 3 would sound like nice song titles tho, wouldn't they? :wub2:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, anyone else trying to figure out what it says on that screen she's holding? Is it new songtitles? :excite:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-28 um 20.37.29.png

As we haven't had a lot of new theories lately, here's my suggestions on what I can see in the headlines on the right (the smaller text is impossible to read... well actually so are the headlines, so obviously it could be something completely different :naughty:)

Music is everything (The first word is a wild guess, I'd read it as "You", but "You is everything" doesn't make sense, lol! :teehee:)

I like you holding me

A whole lot of love

You are on Tour de Eiffel :roftl: (actually I'd read "on" as "so", but that makes even less sense :teehee:)

Any other suggestions? :teehee: It probably isn't even songtitles, but I'm trying to make the most out of what he's giving us. :lmfao: The first 3 would sound like nice song titles tho, wouldn't they? :wub2:

Can you really read what's on the screen? I CAN'T and I'm wearing glasses

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Can you really read what's on the screen? I CAN'T and I'm wearing glasses

I'm pretty sure that in the 3rd headline the last 2 words are "of love". But yeah, most is rather guessing than reading. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I'm pretty sure that in the 3rd headline the last 2 words are "of love". But yeah, most is rather guessing than reading. :dunno_grin:

No, it's the camel music!

Over my hump

Staring at the sand

Platform hooves

Spit spit spit

:biggrin2:

• Haha 8